Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3008 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

You are right. We should just stay calm for whatever is down will go up. Sooner or later Eth's value will recover and we will experience a bull run. We just have to wait and see what will happen few weeks from now. For sure this is just temporary. Goodluck with your investments and have a great day! Let's just stay positive and pray that crypto values will have a green train in the coming weeks.  Grin
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

No positive news is going to suddenly reverse the downslide of ETH. It's overall fall in price is driven by the overall fall in the crypto market. That will not reverse overnight with some good news. It will be a slow reversal that will take time and so ETH price recovery will also be much like this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

No positive news is going to suddenly reverse the downslide of ETH. It's overall fall in price is driven by the overall fall in the crypto market. That will not reverse overnight with some good news. It will be a slow reversal that will take time and so ETH price recovery will also be much like this.

How do you saying that. Just take this as example, if the SEC accepted Bitcoin and altcoins then what is the reaction you just tell with your speculation knowledge buddy.
As like everyone wishes Bitcoin vsleu will be boom right this is what we are looking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Indeed, all advise not to panic and not sell in the condition of Ethereum prices are down, but the active market movements of course Ethereum's sales process continues to increase so that prices continue to decline. If Ethereum's salespeople are only hanter bounties or small investors, I don't think it has a significant effect on Ethereum's price decline. But I think someone is playing to drop the price of Ethereum.

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

the right advice! do not need to panic with skyrocketing and also have to be smart in responding to Ethereum prices which are decreasing like today. should when Ethereum's price is below $ 200, I think it's the right time to buy. my belief, ethereum will soon improve within 1 month. that's just my opinion, may believe and also may not believe. thank you for your motivation, master warrior!
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

so ETH price recovery will also be much like this.

I believe you made a very good post but this few lines you have above seem not to be understandable. I think as you said that market is generally down and that is what has affected eth. It will come back when price grows too.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

We all know ETH is strong and good promising coin and now its undervalued after big dump. Im sure ETH will be back to 1000$, in next six months I hope, don't see any reasons to panic

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Bm1905

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

For me, ethereum means cryptocurrency. It is as important as bitcoin. I believe ethereum will recover soon. I hope it will be 1000$ at the end of this year.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
Merited by generous (1)

absolutely right bro, indeed when we panic sometimes just take a moment's decision without thinking about it first.
it is the thing that should be avoided the most if I feel panic, I think all of them have their own anticipation to overcome it.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
edhunt42

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Will go back up soon, good time to buy more.
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

In the market you should never panic at all . For decision-making needs head and cold calculation. You can earn both on the rate increase and on the decrease. However, reading the opinion of experts, we can assume that the market will unfold and the ether will take its rightful place, and this is a matter of time
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

Thank you for this wonderful and great encouragement you have giving us concerning the cryptocurrency market situation, what we actually need now is patience because a lot of things are happening in the cryptocurrency space which will help stabilized the current situation.

Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

Yes rightly said. there is no need for anyone to panic. No technical indicator/analysis or news is driving eth price down. its just that the market itself is going down everyday that keeps pushing prices down. This is happening not only for ETH but for other alts too.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

this sudden fall is actually cause of panic selling of some people. we cant please those people, but if the market will fall continuously, lets just have to wait for it to recover. dont mind those newbies who sell their eth in this fall.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Ethereum price is dropping, we should not panic on selling our belongings.
we should wait for the deepest part of the market and buy some ETH to hold.
This will be a good strategy to get out of the bear market and earn alot in the future.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Yes you are right
We should not panic because it does not solve the bearish state
It only forces us to sell at dump ridiculously at loss

Let’s hodl and be confident and also ensure that we hodl worthwhile tokens in our portfolios
That’s all that matters
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2044
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

This is the time to remain calm and one shouldn't worried about the current ethereum situation. Everyone knows ethereum has potential to rise back anytime. I am also a ethereum holder and I will hold it for Long-term. I hope this decline would be temporary. Till then be optimistic.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Of course, you should not panic now. I am increasingly convinced that the crypto-currency market will very soon start to rise and then the ethereum will increase in price in the first place. I think that this is a very undervalued coin. If, in addition, changes are introduced to it with the Plasma project soon, allowing to increase the bandwidth to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, this will greatly increase its popularity.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Yes, I do. Cause I had bought ETH for $700. It's really something for me which may end up with 80% investment. Anyway, I believe it will recover soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: