Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 2808 times)
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Just simple from me, I think, there is no amount needed before you start trading, but, you have to start with an amount that will allow you to make a profit and cover trading costs.
Yes.There is no required amount in trading but as what most people say the bigger the amount of trading,the higher the profit you will get.But it all depends on the strategy you are going to use.If you are really smart,you can make profit even with a small amount.I suggest to start trading with an amount you can afford to lose.
If you have not learnt and studied trading, before actually implementing it, you will lose the amount you invest,  regardless you have invested more or less.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

there is no required amount  before you start trading start with the low prices and start with the amount that you can face to loose it thats it.
To start any kind of trading you should have enough amount in your hand for not to affect your personal life due to trading. Coins are present in the market on affordable prices so anyone can easily buy coins and can get more profit through both long and short-term trading.

You have to start buying right now in order to acquire a better position in the market for you have eyes on future profit that is possible only if you start preparing yourself from now.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

there is no required amount  before you start trading start with the low prices and start with the amount that you can face to loose it thats it.
To start any kind of trading you should have enough amount in your hand for not to affect your personal life due to trading. Coins are present in the market on affordable prices so anyone can easily buy coins and can get more profit through both long and short-term trading.

You have to start buying right now in order to acquire a better position in the market for you have eyes on future profit that is possible only if you start preparing yourself from now.
What important is to have an amount where you can afford to lose.
It does not need to start a big amount of money because you are still practicing in the beginning and you chance of losing is always bigger.
Along the way, you'll learn and that will be the time to decide whether you will go aggressive a bit.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
Bitcoin is meant for everyone no matter you level. As long as you can afford it then you can go for it and by the way Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency there is in the market, you should also buy altcoins like ETH, XMR, XRP, LTC and a lot more of them which are more cheap than Bitcoin (BTC).

If you’re buying any coin, be sure to make serious research about it before you invest in it. I know the reason why I’m saying, I can’t start explaining everything, but just know that there are risks.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Each person starts with the amount that it is convenient to invest. The main thing that it was not the last money, credit or money from the sale of property.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
You don't need a big amountto make also big profit, you can earn profit even your amount was small. just make sure that you know how to handle it or how you overcome it.
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Well, there is no required amount. In my opinion best way is to start with the amount of you are willing to lose.
That is not enough, your capital needs to be big enough so you're not wasting your time when you are trading, I say this because a lot of people have a capital so small that they need to make very big trades compared to the size of their holdings they have and it doesn't matter how good you are, if you do this you are going to lose your money very fast.
I think there is no required amount but, we need to start trading in a verry few amounts of capital. Because from the word new we are maybe on the learning stage and we need to learn .ore things or strategy on it. So I suggest that of we want to trade we need to start in a very small amount to avoid lossing.
As I said that is not enough, people forget that trading has a lot of costs involved, you need to pay a small commission to the exchange, you need to pay for transaction fees, it is unlikely that you are going to buy at the optimal point that you were looking for so you are going to lose some money there as well, and when you add all of those costs you will realize that you need a certain amount of money to become profitable, the amount is not really that big but it exists.
I think that is no required amount for starting trade in cryptocurrency. You can start from small investment. Start from small investment and look the results. If you find this market good for making money then you should invest more money in it, otherwise you can quit trading and just hold your coins for long time. Trading is more profitable than holding but also very risky.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I think for the first capital that you might be able to do to start trading you must have at least $ 50 of capital to be able to use it to buy some coins that you can do to grow assets you can, after having bitcoin then you can use the bitcoin you have to buy altcoins that are still very cheap and enjoy the benefits you can get.
It is your choice how much do you want and have to invest, but it is good to start from low investment because if you lose your money due to fall in the price, you will not be too much disturbed and will be able to recover your deficits easily. If you lose bit money then it will be difficult for you to recover. Anyway there is no limit for starting cryptocurrency trading.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Some exchanges may have regulations regarding this, but it should be still logical. About starting capital is whatever you have because you are in the learning stage, don't start with a big nominal because you don't have experience and enough knowledge in crypto, it's very risky.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

I think that it is meaningless to start with amount less than 1 ETH, you probably won't be able to get something with smaller bank.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

you know it is only depends on you, if you have a .01 you can start but also you should consider the trasaction fees that you will shoulder while doing this, since you also have a other question it seems like you are also trading alts it is also depends on you if you feel that it is enough for you to buy bitcoin with the amount of alts you have maybe 50 to 100 dollars earnings for trading alts it is good enough.
I think nope, there is no high or low amount with which you can start or not but if you have some savings then you can start any time you want with. You can start trading with your desired coin or other source so it is not dependant on low or high amount and sources have no restriction like Bitcoin and other coins are not restricted to buy or a fixed price.

Exactly. There is no required amount when you want to start trading guy. Probably you just need to prepare amount of capital as long as it’s enough money for you to start trading. Honestly, as I think if you don’t have an intimate knowledge or experience as well as a world of skill on trading field, you’d better start trading with a small amount, because if you buy low, I can reduce the loss, especially while you don’t know or understand much about this field, let start with a small capital.  Till when you have a wealth of knowledge and experience, you are confident enough to expand the amount on trading. Anyway, don’t too hurried, let spend time taking research in order that you can know and understand much about crypto.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

There is no required amount when you want to start trading because any amount that you can afford and only better to use extra money not your savings because even trading is less risk they have chances that your money gone in the future.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

In fact there is no limit to the amount of money we must have when we want to start trading. who will distinguish is only what we will get, because when we get bigger in having capital, the opportunity to gain profits is also increasing and vice versa that when we have a little certain capital the opportunity to gain profits will certainly be less. Practice skills and try to keep increasing the capital that we have.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

I pick up an automated trading service. I see there are different schemes how to pay for the service. someone has a subscription (but I usually see there price $30-50 per month, I don’t know if I get $1000 with my current deposit), and does anyone have like the 50% of the profits (seems better) - or what gonna happen?

I found a free service here (well, until January or so, at least much more prolonged free trial than others have) - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I pick up an automated trading service. I see there are different schemes how to pay for the service. someone has a subscription (but I usually see there price $30-50 per month, I don’t know if I get $1000 with my current deposit), and does anyone have like the 50% of the profits (seems better) - or what gonna happen?

I found a free service here (well, until January or so, at least much more prolonged free trial than others have) - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.

it can be risky. they can make money off my bucks after christmas and done:D
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

I think that it is meaningless to start with amount less than 1 ETH, you probably won't be able to get something with smaller bank.
Indeed, I would rather hold that 1 ETH unless you have a deep understanding in trading. Also there is a high possibility of making a higher return if you are holding it.

As of OP's question, you can start small for about $500 dollars to get some large, mid small caps of crypto in your portfolios, it will also cover your exchange fees when you are depositing money in an exchange. Wink
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

it can be risky. they can make money off my bucks after christmas and done:D

yeah, i also freaked out at first. but then checked precisely, also talked to a couple of guys so, in general, they are no different from paid ones. The API Exchange does not give them an access to your assets (just don’t put a check on access to the withdrawal), so it won't work out there.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

There aren’t any minimum amount to start trading. However, you have to take in consideration of the fees involved when buying and transferring Bitcoin  when you first starting to trade. IMO, minimum $100 will be a good start.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

You dont need to trade just to get bitcoin,because even a couple of bucks can purchase this coin from some exchangers
But if you are referring to trading,i believe that atleast $50-100 capital can start a small trading venture but make sure that you are already knowledgeable about how crypto market goes

This is not a simple task and entering this profiteering is really risky and harder to become an expert so be aware
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

There aren’t any minimum amount to start trading. However, you have to take in consideration of the fees involved when buying and transferring Bitcoin  when you first starting to trade. IMO, minimum $100 will be a good start.
People needs to understand its not about how much money you have, its about how much money you wish to make. With your amount, lower or higher, only thing that makes the difference is the risk. With more money you easily make few bucks here and there with little risking, with less money you need to risk more to make more money. You need to know where are you standing and where you wish to end up, after that you gather money for starting bankroll and you strategy will determinate your risks and profits.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███