Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

Another P2P wallet service . How do it differ to coins.ph and any other existing p2p wallet? What are the things we can expect after the application already built and finish?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I saw here in your roadmap that as of the moment you are in on going first phase on your crowdsale . Will you mind if you give us some updates in on going crowdsale? Do you plan to change some plans to get enough funds and make this project successful?

We are in the Phase I of crowd-sale. Our dates are fixed which are as below:

Phase I (33% Bonus) - 2nd Sep to 15th Oct 2018
Phase II (18% Bonus) - 16th Oct to 30th Nov 2018
Phase III (8% Bonus) - 1st Dec to 31st Dec 2018

It shows that in Phase I we can still get 33% bonus if we invest now in EraSwap up until Oct 15 , 2018 .  A big discount if you ask me . Is there a limit amount on investing to project Era swap?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?
Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.

Believe it or not , Im not doubting that multi factors authentication will work , but well I just want to be fully secured and need to become pedant and meticulous in choosing wallet now . I hope era swap can give me a wallet that even the best hacker cant hacked.

Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I do not understand your roadmap can be fully acquainted with your plans? Just want to know what targets the market Era Swap? What are the advantageous partnerships has Era Swap?

We have carefully worked on the roadmap so that the complete eco-system can sync easily with different components. As you can understand there are different components which will be developed and release in phases. Some of the components will be launched before the end of the ICO. We will keep you posted.

Thank you for supporting the project. We are working to create a global community so that everyone can use our Time Swappers platform to buy or sell tokenized time.
are you devs of this project? As far I understand this platform are running for different component there are the limit for each component? So do you use the token for paying for employer and freelancer?

I am not a developer but a part of the team. Yes, there are different components to this ecosystem to make it self-sustaining. There is no limit as such for each component. These components are interlinked. All the transaction within the Era Swap ecosystem will be done through Era Swap Tokens only.
Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

Hello. You can check the team behind this project on the website: https://eraswaptoken.io/index.php

You can check their background through the LinkedIn profile.

You can also check the Youtube channel for more detail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

Vision like these needs support from the community that most of its numbers are coming from employees in which large number and workforce is being considered. Employers on the other hand can outsource efficiently and cutting business cost on taking freelancers without any risks and disputes. I like it and want to learn further about Eraswap.

there is a lot of information you can learn on the whitepaper and you can get an answer to your question on their telegram channel.
https://eraswaptoken.io/pdf/era-swap-whitepaper.pdf
https://t.me/eraswap

Will do hopefully the links are official but will check on this as an employee want to support this kind of Projects that will help the community the same kind as me. But the intro alone is really impressive and interesting to know about.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?
Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.

Believe it or not , Im not doubting that multi factors authentication will work , but well I just want to be fully secured and need to become pedant and meticulous in choosing wallet now . I hope era swap can give me a wallet that even the best hacker cant hacked.
Well, they'll probably do those things as they are with some of the best developers and companies that have been known for a highly secured wallet. They will not allow their investors or users to get hacked.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Well, they'll probably do those things as they are with some of the best developers and companies that have been known for a highly secured wallet. They will not allow their investors or users to get hacked.
with eraswap technologies platform it is more superior and more secure system than any other competitors i can guarantee you that this project will not going to disappoint the investor and their users

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

The security of this will be an asset, it is awesome and it will make everyone of us feel safe.

Having a good security is always a problem to some wallet application . Lack of security will result to stealing of accounts so for I guess there are many problem that this team need to face before getting the attention of big investors. Hopefully this team and application can give us a very secured wallet.
they need to be updated not only for the hacker, even the high security of the government it been hacked the issue is when the era swap is fully run they must be a monitor that activity of the project to fully secured the system.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

I like the idea and the service this project wanted to offer to people who will use and avail their application. But we must know that this isnt the first time we saw a wallet service. What are the qualities you think this wallet can provide that will satisfy the customer?
Era swap technologies tend to provide a best solution to the spreading hacking and scam issue through wallets they are developing a wallet that has a multi-factor and biometrics authentication for a secured security wallet this will helps to prevent and lessen those hacking activities.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
i agree with the goal of thisveraswap technology is to provide a best marketplace with fair trading and timely accurate trading  and secure wallets that would satisfy the safety of the users

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

Seems the project of eraswap is going to be in great demand in the future and the community already love and support the project and I am myself also interested in this kind of platform which will really get the benefits of using its product I am looking forward to the success of this ICO hope to get it more investors and a huge partnership

CoinFluencers
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

TimeAlly looks forward to balance. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Enabling the future generations with the knowledge of Blockchain.Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Seems the project of eraswap is going to be in great demand in the future and the community already love and support the project and I am myself also interested in this kind of platform which will really get the benefits of using its product I am looking forward to the success of this ICO hope to get it more investors and a huge partnership

Well I guess the devs and the team really know what they doing . Planning for a project and application that anyone who invest or that is related to cryptoworld can benefit. I also myself really interested in using era swap the time it already launch .
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Another P2P wallet service . How do it differ to coins.ph and any other existing p2p wallet? What are the things we can expect after the application already built and finish?

Good question buddy, I also curious on how this application Era swap can compete to some successful existing wallet like coins.ph. Does the devs plan to surpass the service or they just maintaining it?

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Better environment leads to a greater productivity. check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: