Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51836 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

I wonder why the devs and the team of Era swap chose to have a 3 phase in to their crowdsale . Can somebody explain what is the importance or advantages of having 3 phase of crowdsale?

becuase eraswap give all of us a chance to buy with a big discount every phases have a different percent of bonuses so its up to us if we going to buy now or later.

I guess it could be better if the team decide to give same discount in every phase. In that they dont need to go in 3 phase. Less effort for the team . Well nevertheless it is good to know that Era swap still giving some promos and discount, one way to attract investors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.

Its not that surprising that Era swap become popular in some social media. The potential of this project is very high compare to some that conducted ICO that is also related to wallet service. In no time I guarantee that this project will become successful and we see this competing to some project.

ATLANTICO
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.
So its means no tax because no middle man issue.?  Because this transaction is person to person. Ifs that there still a fraud or scammer people will try. So we need a pure security .
The platiorm is really convincing and all we need Because cryptocurrency is really in demand  giving us a very convenient and easy way of crypto transaction plus the low transaction fees

Yes I agree, the platform is very good . Very useful and easy to use. I guess this wallet service will be on top on wallet service that can compete to some existing wallet service.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.

Yes, I understand that Ico entered blockchain to attract more investors and making funds that can help them to create and build their application. What Im asking is that "what if" the team failed to collect enough funds to ICO ? Does the team still continue making it? Or do they extend their ICO a little longer?

Well as far as I know if the ICO of one project failed to collect enough funds then the team always decide to not continue doing their product. If in the ico the project failed then its enough evidence that the project or application has no potential to compete to the market.

If the ICo fails and the devs collect some funds I guess the decision is still on their side whether to continue it or not. And also before going to Blockchain and conducting ICO I guess they first talk to some private investors so they have a support it whatever happen to their ICO.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

This project of Era swap is really reliable to everyone. One of their platfom goal is giving everybody a notice and idea about blockchain technology now a days
Era swap platform.has the basic foundation about cryptocurrencies and blockchains which will help peole to understand and Learn the basic fundamentals on it..
Era Swap really in demand when we are talking about Freelance and give people a security awarenes.

Does the team have updates on how they will resolve the threat in stealing or infiltrating of accounts? I hope they update us on how the team will fight against hackers so that we can be fully feel secured.

Im sure that thay have plan now , they are fully aware of the increasing threat of hackers and stealing of accounts. They just need more and more investors who will trust them to do and make a secured wallet for everyone.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.

Yes, I understand that Ico entered blockchain to attract more investors and making funds that can help them to create and build their application. What Im asking is that "what if" the team failed to collect enough funds to ICO ? Does the team still continue making it? Or do they extend their ICO a little longer?

Well as far as I know if the ICO of one project failed to collect enough funds then the team always decide to not continue doing their product. If in the ico the project failed then its enough evidence that the project or application has no potential to compete to the market.

If the ICo fails and the devs collect some funds I guess the decision is still on their side whether to continue it or not. And also before going to Blockchain and conducting ICO I guess they first talk to some private investors so they have a support it whatever happen to their ICO.
Always think positive the project still conducting an ICo to get more investors and I believe their platform is easy to understand nowadays cryptocurrency is popular all over the world so many individuals want to be part of it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

What are the plan of the team to lessen or eliminate the threat of hackers to their application? Do you have any plan or application that can block the hackers?

Is it too early to know what are the plan of the team in eliminating the threat of hackers? I understand this is a serious issues and a serious matter but I guess its too early to know the plan about it. Maybe we need to know first the plan of the team to get and attract more investors.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
that is impressive getting a good remals on the icomark is quite good having 7.9 ratings are fair enough or i would say its really great and i think the popularity of eraswap is getting more bigger and bigger and its gaining more supporters and investors

7.9 is a good rating now that the ICO is already running. This will help the peoject to get more investors . This can be a proof that the project Era Swap has a potential to become successful.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I believed that Eraswap has many investors and partners that will help them build a great community. So as an individual you can see the bright future of this project because it is self-sustaining and will generate profits.

Yes they have a partners and private investors that can help them or the era swap project to become successful. Good thing they think of having that first before duing an ICO by that what ever the result the ico will the product will be make.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

According to what I have read to the facebook page of Era swap. Era swap wallet will allow the user to exchange tokens within wallet to save extra on transaction charges to move tokens to exchange. Does it mean that the transaction will be free if we use the application Era swap?
Yes, I read it too the update of era swap it makes to save users transaction cost it's become the most adopted value exchange for the time of service.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

According to what I have read to the facebook page of Era swap. Era swap wallet will allow the user to exchange tokens within wallet to save extra on transaction charges to move tokens to exchange. Does it mean that the transaction will be free if we use the application Era swap?
Yes, I read it too the update of era swap it makes to save users transaction cost it's become the most adopted value exchange for the time of service.

If this really true that there are no transaction fee then I will predict that this could be one of the most use wallet. Having a high cost transaction fee is what really bothers me in exchanging one token to another wallet or exchange.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

If this really true that there are no transaction fee then I will predict that this could be one of the most use wallet. Having a high cost transaction fee is what really bothers me in exchanging one token to another wallet or exchange.

If the transaction fee is free how this token will continue maintaining there application and how it will develop? I dont think that having no transaction fee will help the project. Maybe ypu misunderstand what the devs want to tell about their project , I think low cost transaction is what thet really want to give to their users.

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.
So its means no tax because no middle man issue.?  Because this transaction is person to person. Ifs that there still a fraud or scammer people will try. So we need a pure security .
The platiorm is really convincing and all we need Because cryptocurrency is really in demand  giving us a very convenient and easy way of crypto transaction plus the low transaction fees

Convincing in a way but I guess the team really need mlre help for able to gather and attract more investors that can support the project for a long time. The concept and the potential of this project is there maybe because the demand for  the wallet service is very high.

ATLANTICO
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

Always think positive the project still conducting an ICo to get more investors and I believe their platform is easy to understand nowadays cryptocurrency is popular all over the world so many individuals want to be part of it.

Wallet service is very in demand , there are many project that focus in giving a good wallet service. And Era swap is one of them, they really serious giving us a good and worthy wallet without any threat from hackers. Hopefully the become successful to that campaign. Eliminating hackers and the threat to stealing of accounts.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great
This is great to see and being popular in the social media it gives a big help for the awareness of the people to the project and their platform medical industries are one of the high demand in the world.

chillcott

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.
i agree and before they have entered into crypto they have analyzed and studied every detail how to execute the platform thoroughly thus we have a group of the team who are all expert and well experienced in this area we can see the plan and strategy will going accordingly

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great
I agree the project started pretty well and everything is going smoothly so far and the project is progressing very well the team are really into it looks like the plan and roadmap is being followed thoroughly.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I think the idea of Era Swap is to lessen the transaction fees from transferring tokens to another wallet or exchange and I guess that there will still be a fee for exchanging your tokens into fiat or other cryptocurrency through their platform.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

that's true having a wonderful platform to offer the people get the interest to more investors and supporters and so far the project era swap has been gaining more people to invest and supporters and its a good thing seems the effort of the team are getting paid off

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: