Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
serenabiel (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

that's true having a wonderful platform to offer the people get the interest to more investors and supporters and so far the project era swap has been gaining more people to invest and supporters and its a good thing seems the effort of the team are getting paid off

Thanks for such a kind words, every ico need support from investor and supporter and we are welcome by both, thanks once again
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serenabiel (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great
I agree the project started pretty well and everything is going smoothly so far and the project is progressing very well the team are really into it looks like the plan and roadmap is being followed thoroughly.

Yes we have experienced and young team so that we have advantages of both generations
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great
I agree the project started pretty well and everything is going smoothly so far and the project is progressing very well the team is really into it looks like the plan and roadmap is being followed thoroughly.

Yes we have experienced and young team so that we have advantages of both generations
everyones on the team have the credibility and capability to make the project going into something worth it to invest and the team currently working diligently and we can we can see their efforts put into it

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

that's true having a wonderful platform to offer the people get the interest to more investors and supporters and so far the project era swap has been gaining more people to invest and supporters and its a good thing seems the effort of the team are getting paid off
The platform gives chance to freelancer, it deserves good feedback from freelancer. We can see the result the support give by investor and its participant. Now the platform is growing and its team giving their best to improve Eraswap.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

The platform gives chance to freelancer, it deserves good feedback from freelancer. We can see the result the support give by investor and its participant. Now the platform is growing and its team giving their best to improve Eraswap.
Observing the project Era swap is growing strong by the support of its participant. Helping the freelancer to grow itself, the feedback result is huge from them. Hope to see this project to the moon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:33:07 PM by RareFortune

Thanks for such a kind words, every ico need support from investor and supporter and we are welcome by both, thanks once again

If I'm not mistaken the ICO will run until December? I see lot of ICO's failed recently due to the bearish market and investors are now doubting if they will take the risk on newly ICO but if Era Swap token sale will last until December then it might have a big chance to reach its hardcap because December is usually the great month of crypto based on the previous years.
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.

Yes, I understand that Ico entered blockchain to attract more investors and making funds that can help them to create and build their application. What Im asking is that "what if" the team failed to collect enough funds to ICO ? Does the team still continue making it? Or do they extend their ICO a little longer?

Well as far as I know if the ICO of one project failed to collect enough funds then the team always decide to not continue doing their product. If in the ico the project failed then its enough evidence that the project or application has no potential to compete to the market.

If the ICo fails and the devs collect some funds I guess the decision is still on their side whether to continue it or not. And also before going to Blockchain and conducting ICO I guess they first talk to some private investors so they have a support it whatever happen to their ICO.
Always think positive the project still conducting an ICo to get more investors and I believe their platform is easy to understand nowadays cryptocurrency is popular all over the world so many individuals want to be part of it.

Wallet service is very in demand , there are many project that focus in giving a good wallet service. And Era swap is one of them, they really serious giving us a good and worthy wallet without any threat from hackers. Hopefully the become successful to that campaign. Eliminating hackers and the threat to stealing of accounts.

Because of the indemand wallet service some company chose to make a project that is related and can give a good wallet service for all . Thats is why we need to become choosy , and I really like this Era swap project. I think this will have a good application that serve the people who badly need a secured wallet.

lucifer03

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

They're indeed having a really good proposal and purpose in this kind of industry. I just hope that many people could invest and support this platform as they have so many good planned services in the future.
i am confident to the team i know they can make it happen the project already has a solid platform now the team should execute very well the strategy and plan thoroughly and follow their roadmap and everything will follow through
Of course, I have come to believe that in the future the project can easily get a lot of support. this project has 3 phases of crowd sale and hopefully all targets can be achieved.
Indeed, this project will achieve the target because of very interesting features and concept. Era Swap has a very concrete team that would lead to the success.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
The project very important, it has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.
RareFortune

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

With this great project I can see a lot of potential, hopefully this do not reach the point where there is lack of funding.

So true! There are lot of projects with great concept that didn't continue due to the lack of funds so I hope Era Swap is prepared and have plans to overcome this issues, the best solution is to get partners with companies or attract private investors to fund the project.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved. It is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

If I'm not mistaken the ICO will run until December? I see lot of ICO's failed recently due to the bearish market and investors are now doubting if they will take the risk on newly ICO but if Era Swap token sale will last until December then it might have a big chance to reach its hardcap because December is usually the great month of crypto based on the previous years.
Yeah right. It is a bright idea to make their ICO run until December because that month is the ideal month to invest in crypto at the same time Era Swap project is not a newly project anymore when that month will come so meaning this project has a tremendous possibility to reach their hard cap if they will just continue doing great things.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

This is great to see and being popular in the social media it gives a big help for the awareness of the people to the project and their platform medical industries are one of the high demand in the world.

Thats the use of social media nowadays. It helps one project to become popular. Good to know that the team Era swap still believing to the power of social media thru this facebook page, twitter and any other kind of promotion will becomeca big help for able for the team to achieve their goal which is to become successful in their believe. The team still concern to the people whether an investors or not and stay connected.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.

Absolutely right , just like what other ICO do I know Era swap are well prepared and ready to anything that could happen during the ICO and after the ICO ended. Lets just help this project to attract more investors. This will help us a lot in the future.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.
i agree and before they have entered into crypto they have analyzed and studied every detail how to execute the platform thoroughly thus we have a group of the team who are all expert and well experienced in this area we can see the plan and strategy will going accordingly

Its true the team are compose of people who are all expert in the field they choose to give service.  They strategize it carefully before undergo in blockchain and ICO . They know every possibilty that can happen during the ICO and I know they will try to handle and resolve itcif theres a problem encountered during ICO phase.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

I agree the project started pretty well and everything is going smoothly so far and the project is progressing very well the team are really into it looks like the plan and roadmap is being followed thoroughly.

If Im not mistaken the ICO will run in 3 phase , and they just on the first phase but we can deny that the Era swap project are already popular to some investors. If this will continue I can guarantee that the devs will make a good spplication in just a short span of time.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

The platform is very unique and anybody who wants to have a reliable wallet can use the application of Era swap. Hopefully that they pay attention to the transaction fee and make it a low cost.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

The platform is very unique and anybody who wants to have a reliable wallet can use the application of Era swap. Hopefully that they pay attention to the transaction fee and make it a low cost.
As long as the platform is successful and continuously growing those offers could be really possible. But they also actually include services for the future, which is a really great deal for users and investors.

RareFortune

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

How does ERA SWAP platform address the issues with traditional Peer-to-peer platforms?

Over the years, traditional P2P platforms have become indispensable, and have started taking advantage of that fact. Traditional platform solutions charge about 10–20% fees per transaction. Data collected from users becomes company property, and the data is then used by the company as they see fit. Users have no control over their data while the profits of the platform go to the company and nothing is shared with the users.

Blockchain technology curbs these issues to an extent with its implementations. As there are no intermediaries, there could be huge savings on transaction fees. Users have control over their data and profits can be redistributed among the Blockchain ecosystem stakeholders. Yet, Blockchains too have some drawbacks.

Traditional P2P platforms aren’t cost-effective, and Blockchain platforms have their limitations as well. ERA SWAP utilises this opportunity to build an ecosystem that solves these problems. With a mission to create a self-sustainable marketplace for the betterment of society by appreciating the value of work delivered by the users, ERA SWAP intends to become the most adopted value exchange for Time of services, Education and Crypto-assets.

ERA SWAP has carefully planned to address different aspects of the ecosystem, such as growing demand, volatility reduction, increase in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, minimizing transaction charges for all the users, etc. This is how Era Swap plans on implementing its solutions -

● By creating a community-based platform where people extend and avail services from each other on the basis of per unit time cost quoted by the person offering the service.

● Era Swap provides a wallet which allows users to swap tokens at a minimal fee without going to any exchange.

● Smart contracts that govern the distribution of mined coins.

The most important part of the Era swap ecosystem is the Era Swap Token (EST). EST will be used on the Era Swap platform to buy and sell tokenized time. It is carefully planned to address different aspects for all the users.

source: https://medium.com/@eraswap/how-does-era-swap-platform-address-the-issues-with-traditional-peer-to-peer-platforms-8d06c7ac3937

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: