Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51836 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

that's true having a wonderful platform to offer the people get the interest to more investors and supporters and so far the project era swap has been gaining more people to invest and supporters and its a good thing seems the effort of the team are getting paid off

Thanks for such a kind words, every ico need support from investor and supporter and we are welcome by both, thanks once again

If I'm not mistaken the ICO will run until December? I see lot of ICO's failed recently due to the bearish market and investors are now doubting if they will take the risk on newly ICO but if Era Swap token sale will last until December then it might have a big chance to reach its hardcap because December is usually the great month of crypto based on the previous years.
we expect that the market will be good for us as observation every year December is a green day. there might be a chance that it will pump on this end of the quarter this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

How does ERA SWAP platform address the issues with traditional Peer-to-peer platforms?

Over the years, traditional P2P platforms have become indispensable, and have started taking advantage of that fact. Traditional platform solutions charge about 10–20% fees per transaction. Data collected from users becomes company property, and the data is then used by the company as they see fit. Users have no control over their data while the profits of the platform go to the company and nothing is shared with the users.

Blockchain technology curbs these issues to an extent with its implementations. As there are no intermediaries, there could be huge savings on transaction fees. Users have control over their data and profits can be redistributed among the Blockchain ecosystem stakeholders. Yet, Blockchains too have some drawbacks.

Traditional P2P platforms aren’t cost-effective, and Blockchain platforms have their limitations as well. ERA SWAP utilises this opportunity to build an ecosystem that solves these problems. With a mission to create a self-sustainable marketplace for the betterment of society by appreciating the value of work delivered by the users, ERA SWAP intends to become the most adopted value exchange for Time of services, Education and Crypto-assets.

ERA SWAP has carefully planned to address different aspects of the ecosystem, such as growing demand, volatility reduction, increase in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, minimizing transaction charges for all the users, etc. This is how Era Swap plans on implementing its solutions -

● By creating a community-based platform where people extend and avail services from each other on the basis of per unit time cost quoted by the person offering the service.

● Era Swap provides a wallet which allows users to swap tokens at a minimal fee without going to any exchange.

● Smart contracts that govern the distribution of mined coins.

The most important part of the Era swap ecosystem is the Era Swap Token (EST). EST will be used on the Era Swap platform to buy and sell tokenized time. It is carefully planned to address different aspects for all the users.

source: https://medium.com/@eraswap/how-does-era-swap-platform-address-the-issues-with-traditional-peer-to-peer-platforms-8d06c7ac3937

Very useful platform, it provide every transaction need by a freelancer. developer is very creative on this project making a presentable and flexible for every user.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

A wallet and exchange in one platform is a great feature but requires great security measures hopefully with anti phishing tools even first time users can relate to. But how minimal Is the  charge rate we talking about here and how fast the transaction?
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

How does ERA SWAP platform address the issues with traditional Peer-to-peer platforms?

Over the years, traditional P2P platforms have become indispensable, and have started taking advantage of that fact. Traditional platform solutions charge about 10–20% fees per transaction. Data collected from users becomes company property, and the data is then used by the company as they see fit. Users have no control over their data while the profits of the platform go to the company and nothing is shared with the users.

Blockchain technology curbs these issues to an extent with its implementations. As there are no intermediaries, there could be huge savings on transaction fees. Users have control over their data and profits can be redistributed among the Blockchain ecosystem stakeholders. Yet, Blockchains too have some drawbacks.

Traditional P2P platforms aren’t cost-effective, and Blockchain platforms have their limitations as well. ERA SWAP utilises this opportunity to build an ecosystem that solves these problems. With a mission to create a self-sustainable marketplace for the betterment of society by appreciating the value of work delivered by the users, ERA SWAP intends to become the most adopted value exchange for Time of services, Education and Crypto-assets.

ERA SWAP has carefully planned to address different aspects of the ecosystem, such as growing demand, volatility reduction, increase in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, minimizing transaction charges for all the users, etc. This is how Era Swap plans on implementing its solutions -

● By creating a community-based platform where people extend and avail services from each other on the basis of per unit time cost quoted by the person offering the service.

● Era Swap provides a wallet which allows users to swap tokens at a minimal fee without going to any exchange.

The most important part of the Era swap ecosystem is the Era Swap Token (EST). EST will be used on the Era Swap platform to buy and sell tokenized time. It is carefully planned to address different aspects for all the users.

source: https://medium.com/@eraswap/how-does-era-swap-platform-address-the-issues-with-traditional-peer-to-peer-platforms-8d06c7ac3937

This platform can really give a big to help everyone now a days specially to those freelance and can serve us a easy and can convenient transaction this kind of platform we all need because of expanding crypto transaction

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

A wallet and exchange in one platform is a great feature but requires great security measures hopefully with anti phishing tools even first time users can relate to. But how minimal Is the  charge rate we talking about here and how fast the transaction?

Good question. I hope Eraswap have some planes to make some difference in the traditional transaction and a trading system where we are forced to pay a high transaction fee. also, strong security in such platforms is very important. a small security breach can hack the entire database.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

It is very interesting the purpose of this project and I believe in the future there will be more support for this project, keep up the spirit, for the participants to support and help promote the project until it works.
Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Good question. I hope Eraswap have some planes to make some difference in the traditional transaction and a trading system where we are forced to pay a high transaction fee. also, strong security in such platforms is very important. a small security breach can hack the entire database.

We are taking all the measures to make sure the Era Swap Wallet is highly secured and we will keep on upgrading the security as it is the most important factor when it comes to the wallet development.

ComputeEx is an OTC exchange which will use API's of different exchanges to provide the best rates to the users. Today, due to numerous cryptocurrency exchanges,  it becomes difficult to keep a track of the rates at different exchanges. Era Swap will leverage AI technology to deploy bots that will provide the best deals to Era Swap users from various crypto exchanges across the world even though they are not registered on these exchanges.

There will be a fee of 0.5% and ComputeEx offers a 50% discount to EST users.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
The project very important, it has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.
Dont worry, all your good words will be granted. I believe this project will defenitely achieve beyond target.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
that is impressive getting a good remals on the icomark is quite good having 7.9 ratings are fair enough or i would say its really great and i think the popularity of eraswap is getting more bigger and bigger and its gaining more supporters and investors

7.9 is a good rating now that the ICO is already running. This will help the peoject to get more investors . This can be a proof that the project Era Swap has a potential to become successful.
That is true!  Having that kind of rating as of this moment is a good start for Era Swap especially  if that is given by most trusted ICO rating and review websites. It also boost the confidence of several investors to trust this kind of project.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

This platform can really give a big to help everyone now a days specially to those freelance and can serve us a easy and can convenient transaction this kind of platform we all need because of expanding crypto transaction
useful and creative project but overall have the same aspect of exchange make it low transaction fee is the best and make more asset for a good collection, keep it up I looking forward in your project.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

After the product and application built , who are the people or on what country this Era swap application will first launch ? I find this a very useful and easy to use application I wonder if I can use and avail it the time it already launch in the market.
Era Swap is a platform for individuals to offer and avail their services in the form of tokenized, base on the roadmap their product will launch on November 2019.

I read about the launching of their product. I guess they really serious in giving us a A+ project so that everyone who believe and use their application will satisfy and become fully secured.
yes the team and developer are really determined to present us the eraswaptechnology product which people would really love and enjoy the services of it thus it also provides many benefits that most people will satisfy them
Through this platform, for sure this will become a demand and talk of town soon, it has good vision about token exchange,. And the community will soon adopt how blockchains and cryptocurrencies goes.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Many investor would love this project because of many partnership in the community and Era swap wallet always have a good and strong security measures.
The project very important, it has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.
Dont worry, all your good words will be granted. I believe this project will defenitely achieve beyond target.
well its up to the team how they deliver and show to all investor that this is a trusted project and have big different to other exchange,I think it becomes more attractive because of ico rating.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Actually, in their advertisement, they already include future services that they will offer to their clients. Also, with other platforms that they're collaborating with, is in favor of the volatility of coins in this industry. Well, I think choosing this platform is a smart and practical choice.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Actually there are a lot of project offering e-wallet services like this Era Swap but the differences of those projects is their way how to secure and protect the identity, property and files of their customer. All of those e-wallet based project have their own security measure when it comes to breaching their system and I believe that Era Swap have a strong and tough action plan about it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.
i agree and before they have entered into crypto they have analyzed and studied every detail how to execute the platform thoroughly thus we have a group of the team who are all expert and well experienced in this area we can see the plan and strategy will going accordingly

Its true the team are compose of people who are all expert in the field they choose to give service.  They strategize it carefully before undergo in blockchain and ICO . They know every possibilty that can happen during the ICO and I know they will try to handle and resolve itcif theres a problem encountered during ICO phase.

it's great that there is such a team and managers who are ready at any time to solve the problem that just arose. It's evident that the team is always ready to defend its project at any moment and do everything in its power to make it as good as possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
Planning makes something organize and worth while.. its a tool to be prepared on any possibilities that can happen, it may be good or bad but for sure, when its planned, it can be done well.
i agree and before they have entered into crypto they have analyzed and studied every detail how to execute the platform thoroughly thus we have a group of the team who are all expert and well experienced in this area we can see the plan and strategy will going accordingly

Its true the team are compose of people who are all expert in the field they choose to give service.  They strategize it carefully before undergo in blockchain and ICO . They know every possibilty that can happen during the ICO and I know they will try to handle and resolve itcif theres a problem encountered during ICO phase.

it's great that there is such a team and managers who are ready at any time to solve the problem that just arose. It's evident that the team is always ready to defend its project at any moment and do everything in its power to make it as good as possible.
They're a bunch of geniuses in their respective field, and this project will surely succeed.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:07:42 AM

It will definitely gonna happen and the team already have known and identify that kind of problem as well as they also have the already resolve it in order for us to have more satisfying app like this one.

vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

The team are who are accustomed to this work have so many experience which when there's a problem they can fix it immediately.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

With this great project I can see a lot of potential, hopefully this do not reach the point where there is lack of funding.

Im sure they will make sure the success for this project that is why they still negotiating to some other private investors that can help the project to reach their goal. And as you see the potential is high for the application so basically some investors will surely like this kind of project, a wallet service.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

Since it is a e-wallet service they need also give attention to the problem after the ico and not only during ICO , for some project that has a good concept starting is very easy what is really hard is maintaining the project success and develop so that many investors will invest to Era swap in the future. Hopefully the team also prepared to some issues after the product launch.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: