Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Crypto innovation for you?  (Read 7827 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?

I will welcome any cryptocurrency innovation positively since it will be a great help for us. Since innovation is something we need to be able to develop. It will be a great help not only for the individual users but as well as to the world economy. Not only financially but also innovation in new learning or methods about technology

Crypto innovation brought the modernism of currency and being a public friendly source it has achieved all the popularity and reputation which is not present else where.

Other investment sources which are traditional and we all are well known to those sources in which things are simple but the profit is not that much as much the crypto especially the Bitcoin enriches us with so I like innovations like crypto is now my present and future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?

Welcoming the crypto innovation is splendid like fireworks. The massive growth of crypto as of now is unbelievable. It is universal for us human and it applies every circumstances.
The experience here is not that good because of other lunatics who uses crypto as a medium to scam but perhaps now, I educate myself reading about it and how the proponent amazingly found the crypto currency we all uses.
For those who are looking for investment bitcoin is great plat form.There are many advantages of bitcoins with a lots of good features.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

My innovation of joining crypto are that no more slaves from financial institutions, governments and banks because all the time these three controls money circulation and we citizens don't have much privilege to intervene and control our own financial assets. Good thing crypto currency eliminates all of that hindrance and have a financial freedom for the sake our future and to our children.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for creating bitcoin and many lives here changes there life including me. Crypto can changes all including the future of payment system by the help of blockchain technology it will overwhelmed when it see in the end and will appreciate everybody.
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

Thanks to Satoshi for finding crypto. It is quite hard for me before to welcome crypto in my life since I have no extra time to give to crypto because I am focused in my studies. I also find it hard to learn about crypto because I do not know where to start. But this crypto innovation also innovates my life into something better. At first, my experience is not that good but I get used to crypto. I learned things I needed to learn and thats it.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

It is essential that cryptocurrency survive. It is widely trusted, easily recognized, and has a global market of supply and demand. If it fails, the public may lose faith in all blockchain backed entities.

batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto I'm just a bitcoin user or a crypto fan
but in developed countries crypto has become an innovation in various fields of the financial system
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

The Crypto market is becoming more and more outdated as more and more important nations are putting pressure on Bitcoins and Crypto. There is not an experience for everyone, but you try to adapt and change yourself according to this is my advice.

enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

over the years, cryptocurrencies have experience lots of achievements, but there lots of untapped potentials in the cryptospace, to me, crypto innovation will mean a total adoption of crypto currencies, a world where all transactions are done using cryptocurrencies. a world where cryptocurrencies can easily be traded to fiat and vice versa.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

How do you welcome the crypto innovation?
Im seeing it as a good opportunity regardless if you're educated or not because anyone can engage themselves in crypto as long as you have knowledge about blockchain or even the basic thing that you must need to know.

How can you describe your experience here?
I became stable in my financial situation because of the several ways to earn and as digital payment it help me not to fall in line again in remittance center. Well I think everyone has their good and bad experiences here but what important is you treasure every moment to learn and gain knowledge to help you improve yourself for the better.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Only to those early adopters which i can say that those people who really truly believe on cryptocurrencies which they do risk up to invest and support it even though the price or its nearly no value but still they do decide to engage with it since they do know it do really have the potential due to the innovation that it gives.Well, im really grateful too with such invention because it do really give some convenience when it comes to online transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

Wonderfully innovated is this forum to me. Kudos to the inventor: Satoshi Nakamoto who has changed the world of currency on line with it's independency shortfall of Centralization. I am kinda happy joining Bounties and getting rewards with yet to invest. Where else can this opportunity unravels for yet to be employed Graduates. An instance of A crypto projects that pays it's Bounty hunters every two weeks is sighted thus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

Bitcoin was first ever great innovation for every people throughout the world using hi-technology would actually provide all the needs we transact in quick processing. even if some other people are not accepted to use bitcoin but for me bitcoin is tested because I've experienced the good benefit from bitcoin in any different aspects like investing and supporting their signature bounty campaign with rewards.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

I came to this industry about a year ago, the first conversation didn't made me think cause a money they called is digital currency but has a high price, I tell you when the price of bitcoin reaches $20,000 in my country with the money can bought a house and a car with 1BTC is like $1, isn't it?

At that time I couldn't bought with the amount of 1BTC cause the price is very high and after all I'm still in a state of unemployment, so as I'm just looking for ways to get bitcoin with free or with the work I do.

And I found this forum, so I can get some fragments bitcoin for me to collect, and till now I have never exchanged bitcoin to money fiat. I just want to invest and occasionally trade, especially when prices are decreasing like I just hold for long term. . By the way, my target is to take and exchange bitcoin in 2021, I don't know how much bitcoin will up or might will down.

Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

extraordinary discoveries and great innovations, miracles appear on everyone when they know Crypto, thanks to Nakamoto can change lives for the better in terms of economics, future currencies that are guaranteed security in investing.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

I got more innovation from crypto is how can I earn much money and take much profit so far, maybe if I work at other site still less and lower earning could I take, thanks for crypto and always working with crypto at the next time.
Bitcoin has highly demand and the supply is too less. I think this topic is great if you're suitable with bitcoin you can buy and hold them for long term.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

I will welcome any cryptocurrency innovation positively since it will be a great help for us. Since innovation is something we need to be able to develop. It will be a great help not only for the individual users but as well as to the world economy. Not only financially but also innovation in new learning or methods about technology

For most part of things, I totally believe anyone who has over the years experienced the benefits that comes with the cryptocurrency space will never see any crypto innovation as a problem but a welcome development.

This is one development we really need for this space to keep growing and any form of innovation within the cryptocurrency space is always going to be welcomed with an open heart for the real believers. I believe a lot of perspectives have changed, coming from fiat into crypto and that would always keep changing.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for creating bitcoin and many lives here changes there life including me. Crypto can changes all including the future of payment system by the help of blockchain technology it will overwhelmed when it see in the end and will appreciate everybody.

Crypto currencies will not be appreciated by a lot of people since most of them do not have an interest to it and some of them don't know how to use the computer, well most of the technologies meaning they will not be able to use Bitcoin or other cryptos. I guess if the payment system will be developed and will be applied by the Blockchain technology, it will be more efficient and easy though people will still not be able to realize or appreciate the technology since all they know is that the payment system is developed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Using cryptocurrency is super amazing and a type of investment that offers passive income by means of value appreciation. It may be risky if the value went down because of market manipulation but it can be avoided if we just regularly checking the price on the market and the news that might be bad for cryptocurrency. As far as I observed, cryptocurrency is well regulated than last year and will keep find its way to exist for a better future.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

my experience is using cryptocurreny bitcoin, i use it for payment and various facilies obtained from the use of bitcoin but i all that only happened in the past year because now the use of bitcoin is banned in my country, my hope bitcoin can be legalized in my country and many countries in the world because I prefer to use cyrptocurrency compared to cash

there are some altcoins that have been made by my country, and that has become one of the many that motivates me. I still hope that crypto applicants will be better than credit cards, even if it takes a very long time

considering that the blockchain and cryptocurrency in my country still have no definite clarity, even though that does not mean that crypto is illegal, but if crypto is supported, it will be an added value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: