Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project!  (Read 7076 times)
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

BlokBiz, Offering Methods of Preventing Investments in Scam ICOs
https://icoshrimp.com/blokbiz-offering-methods-of-preventing-investments-in-scam-icos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

BlokBiz is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

BlokBiz is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

I am very pleased that this project continues to develop as it should. The only thing that is not clear at the moment and the information which is not on the site is how much is collected at the moment?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Great project idea. Today it is necessary, due to the large number of not bona fide teams which to create ICO. And this is a big plus for legitimate projects. Legitimate projects that will use your platform will have the particular attention of investors to themselves. Will wait for news about the development.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BlokbizICO (OP)

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

Minimizing the losses will help the investors to concentrate their funds in promissing projects, and the market in general will thrive! The only ones who will miss the old days are the scammers!

Hi M@$ter Bit,

That's exactly what we are aiming for. As what we are doing is not something we are doing only for our OWN sake, but it's something that's actually built for the FUTURE and we are proud to say, we could be the FIRST of the chain, which can begin in future to make the industry BETTER and SAFER!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

Actually, it's not just the scammers that don't follow the roadmap. Some projects just fail to complete it although they intent to..

Hi Kirill1322,

We believe beyond these things, it is the EASINESS with which most of these projects are able to get AWAY by wrong doing is what encourages people to randomly come up with things, instead of PROPER plans and methods, which eventually leaves no option but to SCAM even if it's not initially planned!

With our vision, we are aiming to STOP that and only ensure that genuine people are able to move forward to the stage of inviting investors, instead of any random person!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

Hello! I can't find information about the price of the token. Tell me how much is 1 Blokbiz coin? And how much is the minimum for investment in the project.

1 XBZ is 0,00052938 ETH generally but now it is 0,0003077 ETH until 10th of October. The minimum purchase price is 0,2 ETH.

BlokBiz Team
The entry threshold is low, so I think you should probably raise the right amount of money. By the way, how many tokens have been sold at the moment?

Do you have large investors or funds that have expressed their desire to buy? How much money is collected in dollars at the moment? As it seems to me, marketing needs to strengthen the rating sites all the same, but they show not very good grades as we would like.

Dear Elcapsono and Kasperiko,

This is the biggest worry we have with investors of this modern age, and the reason why we came out with the thing called "Blokbiz", IF we put a "RANDOM" but attractive number of sells made, does it make the project look "Good", it indeed does! And that's what we are wrong at! We shouldn't judge these things JUST by numbers. If a project is not genuine, then it will EVENTUALLY flop, regardless of anything else.

It's too easy to put down high numbers, because there are pretty much no major justification REQUIRED for it. However, we are strictly against these tactics of making people excited falsely!

We want each of you guys reading, to be excited about Blokbiz in GENERAL, we don't want you to be EXCITED because we collected "XXX" amount, as that's not how genuine project is meant to be!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

This is a project that reminds me very much of the functional as COMSA. COMSA collected a lot of money, and for a long time there is no development. Of course, I like the idea of your project, and today it is a necessary service. But I hope that you will not be the same as them.

Hi Dimosscolorist,

We are not exactly sure about COMSA or the similarities, but whatever it maybe, we do not aim to collect A LOT OF MONEY! We aim to collect A LOT of RESPECT and REPUTATION! We have already mentioned and will put this again, we don't aim for massive steps, we believe in going in reachable steps instead of trying to do something EXTRA-ORDINARY or SPECIAL, when just doing the right thing is all what required!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

BlokBiz, Offering Methods of Preventing Investments in Scam ICOs
https://icoshrimp.com/blokbiz-offering-methods-of-preventing-investments-in-scam-icos/
The BlokBiz team have made amazing initiatives (simply based on their original ideas, from which the project might be further developed) to help crypto investors, in particular new investors, to reduce the risk of being scammed by scam ICO projects.

Hi hd49728 and egetrorx,

We are grateful to you guys for highlighting those articles. We certainly have a kind of idea that was not previously tried or thought, but just because we are unique is not ENOUGH! Our aim is to be someone who can be the GAME changer, and play the role for betterment of the whole industry, and we can proudly say that we are moving towards the right direction!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Great project idea. Today it is necessary, due to the large number of not bona fide teams which to create ICO. And this is a big plus for legitimate projects. Legitimate projects that will use your platform will have the particular attention of investors to themselves. Will wait for news about the development.

The biggest reason BlokBiz is created is for giving public the relief! Our aim is not just taking BlokBiz to the top, but also to make a difference in the industry, where it’s becoming habit to cheat/scam the public, who themselves are to be blamed somewhat for trusting anything and everything.

So, that’s where we really want to make a difference, and make people raise their standard of expectations!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable crowdfunding platform to invest my hard earned money. I got to find out about your project through one of my friends.  Having gone through your website, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the BlokBiz Platform?
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to become an investor on your platform. Therefore, I want to know what your company’s long term goals or visions are. I need your response as soon as possible.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable crowdfunding platform to invest my hard earned money. I got to find out about your project through one of my friends.  Having gone through your website, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the BlokBiz Platform?

Please be aware that we are a crowdfunding platform designed to finance and support only viable ICOs. The following are some of our unique features that may interest you:

*  We have a dedicated project manager who will keep tabs with the members of the company and will also inform investors the level of progress achieved.
*  All the ICOs listed on our platform have been duly verified to determine the viability of the project. BlokBiz will ensure that each staff member of prospective companies is interviewed in order to rate their expertise level.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to become an investor on your platform. Therefore, I want to know what your company’s long term goals or visions are. I need your response as soon as possible.

Our long term goal is to ensure that the operations of fraudulent ICOs that promise potential investors bogus return on investment are completely nip in the bud. Hence, we deploy the use of smart-contracts for any ERC20-related transactions on their platform.

Any ICO intending to advertise on the Blokbiz platform is subjected to rigorous verification exercise with a view preventing ICO markers to defraud unsuspecting members of the public. Once again, we appreciate your interest in our project

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

With so many investment's opportunities out there, it's hard to add anything else in my portfolio, so adding anything new certainly requires great confidence and just can't be worked out WITHOUT it. I too have question of finding out the procedures or process of list an ICO on your platform.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Interesting questions, I will love to hear what the response is, as there is a lot of inefficiency in the current Crowdfunding market, so waiting to hear what this platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.......
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

I wouldn't mind investing few bucks in your crowdfunding project. I discussed with my brother who happens to be a crypto enthusiast.

He did advise me to ask this all important question. What methods or procedures do you have in place to build trust on your platform?

BlokBiz uses the following methods to put the cryptomarket on a more trusted road:

*   Companies are monitored by our compliance department. Compliance experts are reviewing the projects’ goals, Cash Flow Projections, history of all owners, organizational chart till the Holding, Bank Reference from company and owners. etc.

*   If the funded companies do not collect the set amount of Ethereum within the deadline, they do not proceed with the project, or either in any contradiction or suspicion of fraud is noticed, investors will get their Ethereum back.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

With so many investment's opportunities out there, it's hard to add anything else in my portfolio, so adding anything new certainly requires great confidence and just can't be worked out WITHOUT it. I too have question of finding out the procedures or process of list an ICO on your platform.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a crowdfunding project designed to support and finance ICOs. Here is how to get enlisted on our platform:

1.   Companies with a project enrolls for ICO funding on our webpage
2.   Uploads all the necessary due diligence documents, roadmap stages, budget
plan, etc.
3.   Compliance department receives the documents. Starts to review them.
4.   If it’s OK. A project manager is assigned to the project. The project manager interviews the company members, scores the project’s viability, the professionalism of the members, and the goals of the project.
5.   If the company passes the interview their portfolio will appear on the website.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Cool, thanks for such detailed answers…. Wish you luck with the project!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Interesting questions, I will love to hear what the response is, as there is a lot of inefficiency in the current Crowdfunding market, so waiting to hear what this platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.......

The above questions are already answered. We agree with you that there are a lot of irregularities inherent in the crowdfunding market. We are a crowdfunding blockchain company meant to support and finance ICOs. In its historical development, BlokBiz has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies in the crowdfunding markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions.

By applying blockchain technology, our Token is BlokBiz's answer to solving the lack of support and financing for the crowdfunding economy. You can visit our website for more information about our Token. https://www.blokbiz.io

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: