Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the all countries convert to cryptocurrency?  (Read 12668 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

The moment all the countries convert to crytocurrency would be the beginning of many amazing things to happen to the world and the financial sector, the process sending and receiving funds worldwide would become very fast and easy, it would lead to growth of businesses and make life easier for citizens of the world.

I agree with this. The currency will come to a new face. The cryptocurrency will lead the world and help everyone to have a better life. Easier and accessible transactions will be done  at the same time fastest way. This will help our daily task to be an instant. This thing is not impossible to happen so lets just hold for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

Progressive country, that will happen to all country if ever crypto currency would be the primary use in all transaction specially in bitcoin crypto currency. we have to suffer the difficult situation in the beginning but after how many years by using Bitcoin process all transaction of become very easy use.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

If countries convert the crypto market. That would be a simple, convenient exchange. The development of the digital age will not be limited by government regulations.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

If all countries convert to cryptocurrency , that would mean that technology has well tsken over and that businesses can now transact effortlessly etc
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

If all countries are switched to using cryptocurrency, trade exchanges will take place quickly and more smoothly nowadays. Just have the Internet as you can buy and trade with anyone around the world. However, as I repeatedly mentioned, cryptocurrency still exists many risks and has not yet been able to fully control so the idea you mentioned can only be in the future.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Well the disadvatages would be goverments would not be able to make more money. I think sometimes goverments could help others by making more money to prevent devaluation and inflation. But i think it would be really convenient to use digital currency in everything in our daily transaction.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 05:38:19 AM by r32godzilla

USD would immediately lose its position as global reserve currency.Digitalising would definitely help to consume time and make ease the process.But allowing cryptos would definitely be a challenge for governments as it would be difficult for them to trace all transactions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

The moment every country decides to convert to cryptocurrency, that is when the prices of all cryptos will just skyrocket. But I really don't know if this will happen in future.
maybe yes and maybe maybe not, I think there might be some countries not beautiful to cryptocurrency, for example in the country of Indonesia still prohibits bitcoin and crytocurrency as a substitute for money in Indonesia.
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

The moment all the countries convert to crytocurrency would be the beginning of many amazing things to happen to the world and the financial sector, the process sending and receiving funds worldwide would become very fast and easy, it would lead to growth of businesses and make life easier for citizens of the world.
This will happen one day and I am waiting for that time anxiously but I think it will take long time and will not happen in my life because I am 43 years old, but I am sure that our children will see this new era and the use of bitcoin all over the world. Blockchain will take over the market in the future and the whole world will use only digital currency for their needs.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

If granted that all countries convert to cryptocurrency ,then this will bexthe reality that cryptocurrency will be in its era , the people which are holders of bitcoin would be glad that this is now the time of a cashless society.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

The disadvantage is that wallets would be transparent to hackers. That is why you should store your coins in many wallets with a good security. And if all countries convert to cryptocurrency, we will not have to see the price because there will not be any money to buy crypto. Honestly, I do not want all countries to start relying on crypto because crypto does exist because of fiat currency. They both coexist. But I like to be more optimistic about crypto in general.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

It will be difficult to say if the countries will convert to cryptocurrency. I don't see any such possibility. However, it will not be a very spectacular thing if it does happen. The narration of the capacity and capabilities of cryptocurrency is being overblown.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

I think if the whole world starts to change their currency with crypto there will be a little instability, due to several points
1. how do we differentiate between one country's currency and another
2. how do we make a purchase if one currency has different values
3. how do we exchange with people who still don't understand technology will be very difficult,
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

I consider this outcome as extra positive and unrealistic. I predict that only several countries with low circulation of cash money will convert to crypto currencies.
One of them is Sweden. High percent of internal transactions are executed via digital currency, so it is not that hard to implement crypto as a method of payment.

I bet once Sweden buy bitcoin to fill up currency reserves of the country even if it will be a small amount, like some percents, BTC will go to the moon. Domino's effect can happen next and some countries will follow steps of this progressive country.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

this could be the evolution of currency as more people will prefer to go cashless. Although this is far to happen due to opposition with government against cryptocurrency. I think this will not happen in our lifespan as the society is not yet ready to go cashless. Although cashless is already being practice with the use of credit cards but using crypto to go cashless will increase the hackers as they can empty your wallet if you don't take extra care.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

Right now the biggest disadvantage of paying with bitcoin is that you need to wait for a confirmation, right now that is not a big problem because the network is not very busy but when the price of bitcoin goes up the transaction fees go very high and you either have to pay a high fee or accept a very slow confirmation for your transaction, this could lead you to the ridiculous scenario in which you need to wait hours in the store just to get a confirmation.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

If all countries convert into cryptocurrency. We can see the beginning of a new era. An era of a cashless society and everything will be paid in cryptocurrency.
Yes, if all states switch to the use of crypto currency, a new era will begin - the era of economic chaos and very quickly, if the usual currency is not restored, people will switch to using the barrier, as in cave times. The value of gold and other jewelry will increase. This also, probably, will mean the end of the crypto currency. Therefore, such experiments can not be done. Crypto currency can only go in parallel with national money and fantasizing about a complete transition to the use of crypto currency is very dangerous for the economy of each state.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

This will never happen. No state will use only crypto currency. Money always depended on the economy of the state and the rate of national money always testified about the state of the economy, that is, the national money was and is a reflection of the economy of each state. Crypto currency will destroy everything. Therefore, no state will voluntarily go on destroying its economy.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

Think of it as a more advanced model of the current model. The money will move faster, we will pay less fee and etc. This will be good for us. Nobody can keep a secret from anyone. We will even be aware of how much money is on the wallet of the governments. There will start new era which noone can intervene economy. Personally, i can bear disadvantages.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

Maybe there will be no fiat currency if they all use crypto currency. Local currency will disappear over time. That will make the world chaotic to see their own currencies no longer exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: