Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market  (Read 4434 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

Of course, hackers kill the market because they contribute to the fall in market price whenever one big exchange site is hacked. Users of crypto must not used exchange wallets are permanent storage of coins because the exchanges are always under attack and system upgrade which might lead to lose of tokens.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

Activities like this are not entirely wrong if done for the intended purpose, but most of what happens instead leads to negative things, I hope activities like this do not have a large scale, so that no one will be harmed, and I also hope that activities like this should be used as an effort to advance the world of education in good internet activities

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

hacking is really a problem in the crypto world, but i do not thing that is kills the crypto market. hacking will never be completely prevented, you can only make it less.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

I've never been in those condition, and also id don't want to experience those bad news.
In order to do that, i've alway trying to be really careful when ever i'm trying to sell or purchase any coins.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

1- Ever been hacked?

I have lost all Altcoins in Myetherwallet wallet when I clicked the link to claim airdrop token and accidentally put my private key to sign in the fake wallet. Since then, I never do this again and not put my private key anywhere else in internet

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

I am very grateful that until now I have never been hacked, always be careful when I look suspicious. You can use 2FA for additional security when logging in to the exchange
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

hackers have become the thing that often happens in crypto. This is indeed quite disturbing and many make people leave because of fear. But if it is not countered certainly promising fields such as Crypto will be futile. none would want to replace for the loss that occurred including any Exchange and might make a lot of people frustrated.

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

Hacking is a part of the each system so it is not so surprising. What is more significant that scam is usual to find it here and it is spreadin for so good way.
Of course and if to make search about hacking in traditional banking system it could be a revelation how often this happened
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Hacking is a great problem for cryptocurrency is really affecting crypto badly hacker are also working tirelessly but what i see is that hacker may kill digital currency

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Be careful when using your computer every day. Most hacking incidents are caused by the user's own negligence, causing the Trojan horse to appear on the computer. These phishing sites are our biggest threat, so we have to determine the account address when we transfer. Otherwise, we may lose a lot of money because of a fake website. I have encountered such a website myself, so I am also reminding everyone here.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Yes hacking is really discouraging in this space and criminals are lurking everywhere, but definitely will not kill this market. Hacking can’t be foreseen once hackers discover loopholes and vulnerabilities they can strike anytime anywhere, but as individuals we must stay vigilant and take our responsibilities, treat your crypto wallet securely or invest in a hardware wallet to safeguard your crypto assets don’t give these lazy criminals a single dime.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

1- Ever been hacked?

no i never been hacked my friend and i never store my coins or tokens in the exchange
the tips,, keep your coins in your personal wallet mate,, do not store your assets on exchange
regards
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Yes hacking is really harmful for crypto and new investors also afraiding of that but people only need to buy hardware wallet and they can sleep like babys after that. There are always solutions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jcojci

Activity: 702
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Although we heard about hacking in everywhere, it doesn't mean that hacking kills the cryptocurrency market because the market continue and some of the markets are not getting the impact. Maybe the price will go down in the next hours, but the price will increase again and sometimes, the pump comes so we can try to sell at the higher price. I have a bad experience with the hacker, and I've lost some of my altcoins but I know that is my fault because I don't activate 2fa to secure my account.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

yes that is true, because the biggest influence of the fall of the crypto market is due to the bad news that hit the crypto world, and the bad news is that most of the hacked exchanges.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

Not ontly the hacking will kill it but of course it is not less serious problem,. There are so many thefts now and it decreases crypto's popularity like the reliable and safe place for the money.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

1- Ever been hacked?

I've been a victim of a phishing site before and it is really frustrating to be one but i blamed myself for not being careful about it. In opening a websites make sure that you will never put your private key and passwords if they required it.
I was once hacked but from that incident I have not experienced it until now because the security of my assets is guaranteed by using GA and I change my password every week.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Well I guess hackers is one of the reason that affects the market price. The more the coin user, the higher the possibility of the market price to rise. What if the manipulators had a trauma of being hacked? They will gonna stop to manipulate and it will lessen the manipulator. It will affect the market price. I know one person whose account's been hacked because he trusted the person through the internet. He shared his private keys to that person and never knew that person was a hacker. One of the tip is to keep your private keys private and never trust someone.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

I like hackers very much because they can travel freely in the online world, but I am also afraid of them because they may make me lose coins!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Hacking is not the onliest thing that kills the cryptocurrency market. Personally I have never been hacked, but  I know people that had been. And of course it is really shocking when you understand that it has happenned. Hackers are very creative and talented. But the market attracts our attention despite of all the risks. So we should be more careful, and remember about all the rules of safety. Cyber security is the key problem nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: