Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:52:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gemini Dollar "Stable" Coin  (Read 643 times)
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

How does this work exactly? How can it be controlled if it is trade-able on exchanges, anyone can exchange it to anyone in the world?

Why doesn't the market trust it, it is off 2.5% now while other stablecoins are > $1.00.
CP_Processor

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

How to buy Gemini Dollar, where to trade it, what is its market cap, how many addresses hold GUSD and much more in this review of stablecoin Gemini Dollar (GUSD) - https://medium.com/cp-processor/stable-coin-review-gemini-dollar-gusd-7f3ad1ac18d4
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

I have already said many times that projects that are now trying to develop stable coins in the future can simply close very quickly, because the regulation simply does not exist today, and as you know, where there is no regulation, there can be anything
CP_Processor

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

I have already said many times that projects that are now trying to develop stable coins in the future can simply close very quickly, because the regulation simply does not exist today, and as you know, where there is no regulation, there can be anything

There are several initiatives to regulate stablecoins and they are actively working on it. Some form of regulation in this sphere will happen in the following months.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

There are several initiatives to regulate stablecoins and they are actively working on it. Some form of regulation in this sphere will happen in the following months.
It is great, as soon as this happens, we will be able to observe with you any improvements in the field of pricing, because today this is exactly what should show what and how correctly it turns out. Big investors just won't come.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

i saw exchange many exchange about gemini dollar growth really unbelievable .Gemini Dollar soon everyone will came to know that this is the good stable coin in the market .we can expect gemini token pair trade also .   
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

There are too many stablecoins at this time, and I'm not sure which ones will continue to exist. I would prefer the algorithmic stablecoins than the pegged coins like Gemini dollar though.
lili marlen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

I would prefer algorithmic one as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: