Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3272 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
if we spread the word of bitcoin let your word to encourage them to join with this kind of job to help them financially or what ever that connect on money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

I learned about BTC from friend, who introduced me an "asset" that will almost definitely grow in value 10 times by the end of year.

I would describe it as a huge scam mechanism.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

my opinion on on this we must spread bitcoin it is a digital currency for begginers always read and read bitcointalk ideas because it important so our undestanding and our knowledge about cryptocurriency will be enhance .

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

EDIT:

I will easily tell him the information that he or she need and after that I will tell to them that bitcoin can help them to become successful and rich.
Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

Tell it to them in a way that they would be interested, just by simply saying that Bitcoin is just a currency, except it's digital and far better than conventional currency or fiat money. Right after you say that, they will surely ask why and there it is, they're already engaged.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

My approach will begin by explaining what blockchain Technology is about, then decentralisation which will pave way to bring in bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

In simplewordsit is a digital currency that aids in transaction for the payment and settlement of goods and services. It is an independent technology that its power lies in the hands of its members and can not be controlled by external force. It holds the key to financial freedom of the world and the hope of the future.
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

if i were able to spread the word of bitcoin i will use the power of social media since nowadays many people are into internet and using social media and it will be easier to bring the message . I will spread the positive use of bitcoin to human and how does it really works and why it is important and teaching the that bitcoin is a part of new generation
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

The best way of spreading about bitcoin is how you are working and how much you are earning because when the lifestyle changes due to high income will automatically give your nearby reason to ask you your success reason. That is the time when you tell them about crypto currency and how you are earning which will make them to enter the cryptocurrency world and you can give guidance to how they should work and first they should know about it and then they will itself find option of earning.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

I will tell someone about bitcoin like an asset that will never be lost competing will get a lot of profit if we will go into it, and I myself learn about bitcoin only through friends and to this day I myself have enjoyed the results of bitcoin with hard work.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Honestly, cryptocurrency is very hard to explain for someone who has never heard of it before. I first found out about bitcoins through word of mouth and the internet and there are a lot to study about it. The way I learned about it is by reading up on several websites like this one. I do have a friend who got interested in cryptocurrency a few weeks I started learning about it and we studied about it together. Visuals help, but not if it is not accompanied by concrete explanations.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

I'd like to say that Bitcoin is future of financial market. And its technology is changing the world right now. So, you just must to know about it, because it's the world which surround you
The.Bet.Group

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

The difficulties of understanding crypto goes both ways. If one is not open to its benefits, it will surely pose more challenge. I'd do it in a way where I don't have to spoon-feed everything. Start with videos and intuitive infographics that steers away from the usual crypto slang. Keep it simple. Once you get the ball rolling for them, they might find the initiative and dig deeper into digital currencies and whatnot.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

first of all I will introduce bitcoin as a virtual currency then the process of finding profit from bitcoin through trading then investing and the last is how to get bitcoin
AlvieMayCEstrada

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

For me, it is hard to explain or introduce what bitcoin to people. Well i will just say that bitcoin is a digital currency that used a blockchain technology that transacts anonymity. We can earn profit but needs more patience to deal with. 
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

If I spread the word bitcoin, it would be like a virus that is difficult to understand.
When I explain bitcoin, they just smile sarcastically and pessimistically, but for me, bitcoin is the only virus that is difficult to tame and will explode so they will regret having ignored the bitcoin that I told.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

I will tell you bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular from year to year, bitcoin is also very good to be invested in the short and long term, it's all very profitable.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

First, I will introduce the blockchain technology. I will talk about the decentralization. Then I will tell them how blockchain technology and decentralization can be used in a payment system.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Bitcoin belong to crypto currency and now it is regularly using it and if we know that we need it then we can use bitcoin for various purposes and in this way bitcoin will be helpful to us because in this we need to understand it first and then we will use it for future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

To tell someone about bitcoin must be interesting, I mean bitcoin is a new technology and someone who knows them will say bitcoin is a virtual currency. However, if you mention bitcoin is a virtual currency, they will not understand the need for deep understanding so that they are interested in entering this industry. I will only tell someone new to enter this industry by telling them that bitcoin can provide passive income by investing or trading. We can show good income for them to be interested, like how much I get money on bitcoin every week or every month. In this way I can convince them that they will be interested in entering and investing in bitcoin. All we know, it's a factor for someone to be comfortable what we say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: