Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP outperformed Ethereum in capitalization  (Read 848 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

I think that now Ripple will not let go of his second place in the rating and will keep him extremely long

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

we have to admit that at this time ethereum is not as it used to be, and ripple has amazing potential. many people who have left the ethereum become natural if the marketcap ethereum continues to decrease every day.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I still don’t understand why the XRP project causes people confidence, because I don’t understand how it is possible that the XRP project holds and shows serious stability in relation to the entire market.

Agreed, xrp is such a shitty centralized currency full of people trying to push it on other people.
I am amazed it's at #2.

It is good that there are people who understand this and yet are not supporters of this terrible project. I will not argue that so many people were able to make money on this project. Maybe for the sake of speculation or HYIP it can be earned, but as a technology this project is terrible.
Ripple uses many developments to achieve such a high price that made far more growing Ripple intensifies. This will be very beneficial to make the Ripple was so strong and able to overthrow the Ethereum. so progress owned Ripple invites a sizable advantage.

Sorry, but what exactly? If we start discussing this topic, then let us give a few facts, as for ETH, I follow the latest developments and striving for the Serenity stage, which will give a very high transaction processing speed, also ETH is a platform, and what is XRP?
the State owned Ripple much progress so that it is able to generate more profits. so by using and supporting the advancement of these coins make the Ripple came and stood in the progress that is perfect as a major and reliable future coins.
I have an opinion that I will not change and it will obviously be proved sooner or later, I do not want to argue because I was already interested in technology for long-term investment and I did not find anything safe for me in this project.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?
It does look that way, when I first saw this my first reaction was huh, who would have thought this would happen but here we are. One thing that this has taught me is that there is no way to predict what is actually going to happen with the coins, which is why when I see people making predictions I don't pay attention because at the end of the day, the coins are just going to go their own way

dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

xrp has really proven that their market capitalization is better than ethereum, and this is the hardest homework for eth to get back to second place

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: