Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I build communities  (Read 358 times)
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Hello, I'm having a project and it will launch in the next 2 months. Thus, could you please tell me the way to build communities in global.
I've tried many ways such as bounty, airdrop, conference,....
Running ads on facebook and google is blocked. I don't know how to boom my project.
Do you know some KOLs, please let me know, I'm very appreciate
Our project has various promotions for partners and Kols, or we can discuss about commercial term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

What is your project?
Which niche?
Does this have any value to the market?
Who are your competitions?
etc, etc... There are a lot of factors are involved for a project to get a kick start and get accepted by people. You need to find out what you are lacking.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

What is your project?
Which niche?
etc, etc... There are a lot of factors are involved for a project to get a kick start and get accepted by people. You need to find out what you are lacking.

I know, we are not finished yet. We now don't have exchange yet. After ICO, we may have fund to invest in exchange ver1. I've met a lot of KOLs, they said that they would accept the invitation when the exchange published. If this publish, we don't need to invite the KOLs, maybe that time they will beg us for advertising and get % ref.
What we need now is the Kols and partners who come with us from the beginning
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

What is your project?
Which niche?

I know, we are not finished yet. We now don't have exchange yet. After ICO, we may have fund to invest in exchange ver1. I've met a lot of KOLs, they said that they would accept the invitation when the exchange published. If this publish, we don't need to invite the KOLs, maybe that time they will beg us for advertising and get % ref.
You are missing it - why would someone will join you if you do not show them the interest they will get?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Make some real business and publish it from your website. You can build your community with your early adopters and customers.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Make some real business and publish it from your website. You can build your community with your early adopters and customers.

I mean how to build communities before having nothing. Sad It's all real project. Not scam. but people told me that it's just on paper, when having exchange, they would PR for me. I need KOLs and communities come with us when nothing is in my hand
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

What is your project?
Which niche?

You are missing it - why would someone will join you if you do not show them the interest they will get?
No, they are all interested, but they said everything was on the paper and they cannot do
Barcoded

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

I mean how to build communities before having nothing. Sad It's all real project. Not scam. but people told me that it's just on paper, when having exchange, they would PR for me. I need KOLs and communities come with us when nothing is in my hand

Anyway you should create some kind of page/channel/group etc. in social networks and messangers: facebook, twitter, telegram, steemit, discord, whatsapp bla bla bla...
Then you can start contacting people that could be interested in your future project and ask them to join your resources.
It is the only way, IMHO.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

Anyway you should create some kind of page/channel/group etc. in social networks and messangers: facebook, twitter, telegram, steemit, discord, whatsapp bla bla bla...
Then you can start contacting people that could be interested in your future project and ask them to join your resources.
It is the only way, IMHO.
Yeah, I'm doing that, I have 2 groups about trading analysis and info about crypto world. But not powerful like other groups.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

I would recommend starting some basic study into marketing.

Also, if you know any tech-related bloggers that could be a boost if you can make some kind of deal with them.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Odyn.io

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

It all starts with good marketing & a good product!

You must have a good idea/project before you can build a solid community.
Building a community takes time, a community cant be build in 1 month. It can take a year or longer to have a good one.

A good community can boom your project.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Hello, I'm having a project and it will launch in the next 2 months. Thus, could you please tell me the way to build communities in global.
Running ads on facebook and google is blocked. I don't know how to boom my project.
Our project has various promotions for partners and Kols, or we can discuss about commercial term

communities are interest driven groups, without an interest you wont be able to keep a community bound together under your project

unfortunately

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Do you at least have a website already? I mean, if you don't have that, how can you even expect to find people who are interested in helping out with your project.
How many team members do you have now? Where do you communicate with each other?

Do you have any sort of social media presence? If so, share the links.

Get together on Discord with your team members and make sure that other people know that's where you hang out.
Slack would also be an option, but I find that Discord is a bit more accessible for most people.

vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

I can help you build and develop a community
MrCure_26

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Hi. Good day .
If you planning to make a project I would recommend
First you have to decide what kind of project do you want to build
And factors that can effect it to the people
Second, "WHO" who will Gonna build it and who will gonna see or like your project
I highly recommend you to choose some persons and make them as a team to focus for the development of your project.
Third, "SURVEY" survey the effect of your project to the people who see it.
Last know and solve the possible problem that will face your project .

Thank you for reading my suggestions.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

I can help you build and develop a community
Building a community is not difficult but the OP is looking for KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) or influencer and it will be hard for the OP to find one if he can be open up. I will advice him to try out linkedin maybe he will lucky since LinkedIn seems to be one of the best place to hookup with crypto related advisor, developer etc.

Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

maybe we can help you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5007286.0
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

If the team is aimed at a good result,it should follow a few simple principles:
1) Real profiles of team members on the site,with links to profiles in social networks. Moreover, these people should be active and regularly update the information in the profile (photos,videos);
2) Regular maintenance and updating of information about the company on social networks(Reddit,Facebook,Twitter);
3) Provide a product that is really unique, which other ICOS did not have. Naturally, all this requires a lot of money,but if you want to promote your project and earn money,you can not do without it. Now investors have become more literate and outright fraud does not come across.
Facebook and Twitter ads are blocked only for direct links to projects,you need to deploy a campaign with the help of users of these social networks.
Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

there is no easy solution
if there was, everyone would use it, problem each eaach community have their own like/don't likes, differeent characteristics making it that there is no universal solution
all u mentioned could and could not work at the same time, gl
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Before doing any action i have a small tip for you:
Don't buy your community

How many times have you gotten into a Telegram channel of an ICO you found and suddenly saw an insane amount of members? In 99% of the cases, the company buys thousands of Telegram members to fake the number.
When I get into a Telegram group with 40k members and none of them is talking in the group, I always feel a bit sad for their CMO. When we speak about the communities, quality is much more important than quantity. It’s better to have a group of 1000 real followers, people who believe in your project, your team, and goals than 40k fake members and bounty hunters that won’t give any value.

You can read more in this ICO Marketing Guide

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: