Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in is a PONZI SCAM  (Read 542 times)
atenolol (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

You are accusing someone/company based on how you feel. I will advice to bring up evidences, documents, references to make your case stronger. If your case has enough grounds to prove the feeling you are having then there are member who will take care of this on the forum.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
atenolol (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Dude if yoy do not know what is the PONZI/HYIP scam read bitconnect, regal coin, bitconext, powerloan e.t.c topics (I mentioned in my post STUDY THE PROJECT CAREFULLY) and if you are not and idiot you will understand what I'm talking abouut.  And you know what ? read your fucking trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1432468 you are a well known scammer yourself.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

Please use the proper reporting format all follows here to report one project here. I didn't mean that you are doing wrong or anything but if you perfectly mentioned what is scam going there on yutucoin.
You please directly contact bruno om forum on his telegram discuss about this. Else if you evidence to prove that they are scam means no need to worry at all. It will be verified soon by any scam accusation section worms. Don't use non professional word towards anyone be polite with your words.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Hello;
Good day.
Before you create slander against a group/project; please make sure you have evidence; not based your feelings.

Fyi; we are not scam, neither are we a ponzi scheme; we are a legitimate project.

Also our founder is Bruno Kucinskas. "The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno" IS BRUNO Kucinskas himself

He might have sold the account glebs; but the account with the username YuTü.Co.in is NOT SOLD and is under the control of Bruno Kucinskas himself.

This is a message to the general public; if you have any questions please join @ytccommunity on telegram to answer your questions.

Thanks
Regards
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Really, a scam you say  Huh Well this is awkward, look at the projects we are listing with on Excoincial

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

Our first partnership announced yesterday........... We are doing well for a ponzi scam  Roll Eyes

https://africunia.com

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

You don't even know what this is all about and yet here you are, accusing a person you don't even know for things that he hasn't even done.
By any means if you have the evidences that Yutü.co.in is a scam then prove it to us here. I would be eager to find it out how.
Yutü.co.in is not a HYIP but it's an ICO. There is a huge difference between them. There is no connection or similarities between Yutü.co.in and bitconnecct/regal/whatever it is. It's a pitty you lack knowledge of the basic terms.
Bruno has no control over the project since the CEO is Shawn Brackenbury who is a well known moderator on bitcointalk. So dude, just prove your words now by showing some strong evidences.

I am very happy to be the CEO of YuTuCoin.  It is anything but a ponzi/hyip.  We are a hard working dedicated team working because we believe the project addresses an actual problem.

You lack any analysis or breakdown of how we are a ponzi.  Making blanket statements about your feelings is just a little silly mate.

I have communicated with Bruno on an almost daily basis, his intentions are to launch a legitimate ICO, in fact he has opted out of being a signatory for the multi sig wallets that will hold ICO funds.  Myself and the CFO will be in control of the MS wallets and Bruno will have NO access to any of the funds by HIS CHOICE. 

We've also secured an exchange listing and a big partnership buy hey don't let little things like facts get in the way.

atenolol (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Quote from: hasmukh_rawal
[b
CEO is Shawn Brackenbury[/b]

Who the fuck is Shawn Brackenbury ?

"The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno" IS BRUNO Kucinskas himself

He is refusing to post his tel number. He did it once and then deleted it. Let me speak with him

Our first partnership announced yesterday.

With Africunia bank ? This is another confirmation that this is a Nigerian scam

https://www.hellopeter.com/african-bank/reviews/african-bank-fraud-2359551

https://www.bank-of-africa.net/en/warning-419-fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4476583.0

I am very happy to be the CEO of YuTuCoin

Sure dude.. congratulation
atenolol (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

atenolol (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Quote from: hasmukh_rawal
[b
CEO is Shawn Brackenbury[/b]

Who the fuck is Shawn Brackenbury ?

"The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno" IS BRUNO Kucinskas himself

He is refusing to post his tel number. He did it once and then deleted it. Let me speak with him

Our first partnership announced yesterday.

With Africunia bank ? This is another confirmation that this is a Nigerian scam

https://www.hellopeter.com/african-bank/reviews/african-bank-fraud-2359551

https://www.bank-of-africa.net/en/warning-419-fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4476583.0

I am very happy to be the CEO of YuTuCoin

Sure dude.. congratulation

So, you're a racist fuck, eh?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Please try harder in depicting that we're a scam, bud. The crypto community is depending on you to perform.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
Merited by Wipro (2)

Here's the deal, you fuckin cocksucker. Simply provide definitive proof that YuTü.Co.in is a Ponzi or pyramid scheme, and theymos has my permission to ban ALL my user accounts on this forum. Deal, fucktard?

PS: The gerbil that you stuck up your ass died hours ago, thus needs replacing with a muskrat.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

scam project!  Huh

Dude, you're doing it wrong. Please express how our entity is definitely a scam. The crypto community at large will truly appreciate your wonderful insight on the matter.

I'm sending you a PM depicting this link so that you can get right on the task at hand.

Thank you kindly for trying to protect the community, duly hoping that you heed my advice in providing some facts.

Bruno

EDIT: PM sent, complete with a grammatical error on my end cuz I'm ... wait for it ... Nigerian.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Name:   atenolol
Activity:   98
Merit:   2
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   October 01, 2017, 12:29:01 AM
Last Active:   September 11, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Dude, you need to get your ass back here ASAP, for the crypto community is relying on you to produce definitive proof that YuTü.Co.in is indeed a Ponzi as declared in this thread's title. I swear to Jehovah that once you have provided said proof, theymos has my permission to delete this and ALL my (Bruno Kucinskas) user accounts on this forum since I would then be ferreted out as a scammy ass in this space.

Please let me know if you desire any help in proving that I'm a scammy fuck from Camp Bruno since it seems like you're having problems in that regard. To prove that I mean what I say, please quote and reply to the following unlocked thread echoing the same sentiment as espoused in the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.0. Feel free to quote Leroy Fodor or Joshua Zipkin or any other scammer in this space to prove that I, too, am a scammer.

Sincerely, your new bud,

Bruno "Mick Fleetwood" Kucinskas

702-981-5600 (live peoples that may or may not have a Nigerian accent are standing by to take your call)

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

He has done his job.

Shoot and scoot, without anything substantial.

Now you stop diverting your focus here and create a nice fake team for this scam. Wink
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

He has done his job.

Shoot and scoot, without anything substantial.

Now you stop diverting your focus here and create a nice fake team for this scam. Wink

Dude, the fake Team is already in place: http://www.yutubopolis.com/#team (pay no attention to the white dudes, for they're only there to make the scam look legit).

Brunoi Adeyemi

"I think I see OP on other side of river, hence excited."

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:18:01 AM by mdayonliner

Dude if yoy do not know what is the PONZI/HYIP scam read bitconnect, regal coin, bitconext, powerloan e.t.c topics (I mentioned in my post STUDY THE PROJECT CAREFULLY) and if you are not and idiot you will understand what I'm talking abouut.  And you know what ? read your fucking trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1432468 you are a well known scammer yourself.
Yo! you fucking moron! mind your fucked up manner. Why all these shitty language on me? What did you find here that triggered your to use these language?

You are accusing someone/company based on how you feel. I will advice to bring up evidences, documents, references to make your case stronger. If your case has enough grounds to prove the feeling you are having then there are member who will take care of this on the forum.

you are a well known scammer yourself.
Did I scam your mother after having all those good night sleeps to bring you here?

And ya! STFU motherfucker! Mind your fucking language if you want to have a talk here.

PS: I give you a little task you moron since looks like you do not have much things to do here...

Instead of visiting my trust page, create a topic and ask about mdayonliner and his characters - there are a lot of people who will give you good answers.  And if you don't then go suck your mothers tits to grow again.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
atenolol (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:29:56 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 07:58:09 PM by atenolol

instead of visiting my trust page, create a topic and ask about mdayonliner and his characters - there are a lot of people who will give you good answers.  And if you don't then go suck your mothers tits to grow again.

I alredy sucked your mothers tits and she sucked my cock, but I did not enjoyed it because your mom was an old and ugly granny.

Here is your nice trust page

You tried to steal $100K+ via fake escrow. and have been already involved in ponzis according to trust rating  

Now lets talk about Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamov Aka YuTü.Co.in aka Phinnaeus Gage. First of all this guy is a criminal.

Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street. At 9:02 p.m. This is a police statement.

I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was, albeit I was put on 1 year probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. (she was my girlfriend's babysitter, and I did purchase a six-pack of beer of which she partook with me being fully aware of what was going on, just like I told the DA and judge). Can't believe that didn't come up, hence now fully retracting all posts pertaining to this unfortunately episode in my life. This is Brunos statement in the court about raping a babysitter.

Here is the trust page of this rapist motherfucker

So you guys want to tell me that this dudes can't run a ponzi scam ?

As everybody can see YuTü.Co.in is full of criminals. Now it's your choice to invest in this "project" or not

Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: