Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 Looking for Agents to push Poker online App! 4Kingclub.com  (Read 325 times)
4kingclub (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:49:22 PM

..looks interesting..i want to give it a try,,please guide me how??and can you give me some backgrounds and the do's and don'ts to be done as an agent..since when does your app exist?

Can you add me on telegram first? Can you PM me your ID?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:55:30 PM

Not just earnings. Even if your friends lose, you get a certain % of how much they bet. As long as they play with us with 4kingclub, you get some. you understand what I mean?
It is called "commission for wagered" which means that doesnt matter if the player win or loose the one that referred him will still get his commisison for that bet
Yes it is but the OP did not provide on how much commission from players that the you invited to the game. That system is the same as referral system in which you'll earn from the percent of the money that the player bet and the rest will go to the site owner. I have seen the same but it's on exchange, you'll get a commission from traders who you invite when they successfully trade a crypto.

Your commission depends on how much your friends play. For more details, I have a sales kit to share. Can you PM me your Telegram ID?
4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:02:58 PM

I saw the picture of agents in from our country, So the agents/ affiliates here can also be on promoting in in real life not only on online? Your offer looks promising, But I noticed that your site is not secured, It may leak or hack the member's private information there especially credit card information etc.

Thanks for the reminder! The page is just a registration page. Customer details will not be stored on that location. There will be a separate app that will store all sensitive details of the players securely.
4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:10:39 PM

About 1% is on the lower end. I believe SwC used to give out close to 10% of rakeback, and had levels if someone brought more number of people to the website. 1% of pot amount might be a better option to create an incentive for affiliates to get more players onboard.

3% of the turnover(all amount of bets made by the player) will be the rake. And 1.xx% of the rake pot will be the agent's commission. This is by far the highest commission I see in the market so far, and the lowest % turnover for players.
4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Beside English, Indonesian, Chinese and Thai are you planning to support some other languages? We have actually at least 5 more languages that would be worth to give it a shoot, such as Spanish and Portuguese, just to start

Do let me know what are the countries/languages you are interested in and we can discuss more
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:16:00 AM

That is sounds very good. All we know that being a agent is a great job and high paying job. And I think if a pushing poker onlibe agent it is not hard to perform because poker is popular game all over the world. And if we talk about agent the commission is always a partner and that is a good thing of beingban agent. And I think you can earn lot in pusing poker agent and if I have a chance I will not to pass the opportunity to become a pushing poker agent.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:00:07 AM

That is sounds very good. All we know that being a agent is a great job and high paying job. And I think if a pushing poker onlibe agent it is not hard to perform because poker is popular game all over the world. And if we talk about agent the commission is always a partner and that is a good thing of beingban agent. And I think you can earn lot in pusing poker agent and if I have a chance I will not to pass the opportunity to become a pushing poker agent.

The commission is 1.xx% depending on the volume that you can bring in. Our total rake for plays is 3% and we are giving ~50% to the agent. If you are familiar with any poker online APP, 3% is considered one of the lowest and most attractive rake for playing online. Thus we have over 10k of online players at any point of time. Getting new players are not hard at all. Do PM me and we talk more over telegram on the commission?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:57:08 AM

I saw the picture of agents in from our country, So the agents/ affiliates here can also be on promoting in in real life not only on online? Your offer looks promising, But I noticed that your site is not secured, It may leak or hack the member's private information there especially credit card information etc.

Thanks for the reminder! The page is just a registration page. Customer details will not be stored on that location. There will be a separate app that will store all sensitive details of the players securely.

Good to hear that OP. But it may also good if you fix that for other people to trust your site. As we all know "First  Impression Last"

4kingclub (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:51:56 AM

Good to hear that OP. But it may also good if you fix that for other people to trust your site. As we all know "First  Impression Last"

Ok! will do fixes along the way.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:55:51 PM

You are not replying on telegram anymore. I thought you wanted to seek an agent but after all the discussion until now you just seen my message without saying a thing. This is not good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: