Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why creating more coins.  (Read 1964 times)
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

A large number of coins contributes to competition in the cryptocurrency market. Over time, only the strongest will remain, so I believe that this will only benefit.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

it is quite normal. all altcoins have a background (of course except the scam ones) and a project behind. some of them fails, some of them success but in any case it is good to see that more projects are coming to this ecosystem.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Creating coins is not an easy thing to do.
For the people to adopt it and make the demand easy for the coin to have value and worth in the community.
You should have the project for it.
Coins are being created to support an specific project using an ICO.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.

I think this can be a long debate, the negative side and the positic side are always there. From the positive side we are presented with many new innovations involving more sophisticated technology than bitcoin, besides that it has other uses. but the downside is, almost 90% becomes shitcoin.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

i have one time wonder a question, why do the token creating so more?, now in my opinion this coin will creat so more because oen project to call the investment they must creat a token to let investor buy the token and they have a money to construct their project. if the project success the token will list in the market and we can trade or sell them.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.

Because nobody cares about community growth. Every damn project is about making profit so the flow of tokens will not be stopped, it is obvious.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

Some project dead and new projects appear I think this is normal competition and who know what coins will raise - so I am not in a hurry to buy them

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

I don't like that market is full of coins that look the same and don't ofer to us nothing interesting. Developing team just copying projects
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Some people's have a own way to build another coins to another. To improve the industry of cryptocurrency and to expand for knowledge of investors to pick other coins and not only focusing in 1 crypto coin.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Let me ask you one question.

When you need something new and wants something which can work more perfectly what you do?

When there is need of something new things or some new features to reach the requirements then we see new coin.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

We need to create an organization that would be ready to delete tons of dead tokens and to create permissions for new tokens to appear. In other case, we are doomed.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Of course for crypto developers and business profits, just as everyone who has a business and business many of them are doing the same business with the same consumers, but all have their own parts, every new coin created is expected to be a new revolution in the world crypto and can create business opportunities, even though market exchange is experiencing bearishness, it does not mean it affects someone who sees a business opportunity there

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Progress does not stand still. There is always a place in which there has not been a particular chip, which eventually will be used in many altcoins. Programmers are resourceful people. This can be said race in the name of development

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

It is the time of competition and being better among them, so many are trying to prove themselves in there respective field. And I think creating new coin and collecting funds for there businesses is quite easy in crypto field so more and more coins are coming day by day.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

The question is very reasonable, because now there are constantly new projects that speak of some kind of urbanism, but this will never happen, because people are not perfect and every person has his own devils and greed in his head.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

The fact that even the first 50 coins will not be able to cover the demand of cryptocurrency in the real world. Too broad use of the cryptocurrency even now, and every year crypto-currencies will be introduced in more areas of our life and therefore we need more cryptocurrencies. I believe that the more competition, the better will be produced by the project product, and it will help promote the entire market.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

I hope that regulation will be real soon, because there are too many fake coins and too many silly people, who are ready to buy this coins. It is needed to be ended.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

The right division in my opinion. I do not understand how you can be against this, it's the most profitable option that can only be. It seems to me that this situation is not only profitable, but also insanely convenient for all coin makers
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

This is necessary in order to distribute the coins in different spheres of activity. Because of this, you can live in peace. I think that in the future it will be so that each cryptocurrency will be intended for some sphere of activity and now we are moving towards this
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

I think that people continue to create new coins just to make money on it. Individual cases when projects are really good and unique and their coins or tokens will be in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: