Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1463 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

It might be safer to buy a more solid coin, especially if you think the returns can come back faster than the natural growth of the coin. This is an advanced form of arbitrage, esp in such a volatile market like the crypto market.
During a bearish market is the best time to buy into coins and tokens. Just make sure that the coin or token you are investing into has a good foundation, qualified team (to implement what the coin actually promises to provide) and solid tech.
in my opinion, since today the cryptocurrency market is still at the development stage, in order to meet all the needs of cryptocurrency users, it is necessary to develop exchangers and cryptocurrency exchanges in the Scope. Thus, I believe that ico companies developing new trading platforms are very promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

The current condition of the digital currency market is not on a good track. Even most situations point out that there has been a decline in the altcoin. This has shown that prices will indeed be very difficult to predict. I see that situations like this will not always occur. optimistic when there is a change and we all must be prepared to deal with it.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

They are used to drive inflation up and devalue money, thereby making profits and bringing them all, so many centuries of the economy in all countries of the world work, I think no one will change this situation.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
Now, the country that will create the first such world exchange (a World financial center of digital cryptocurrencies) about which I wrote above - That country in the future will receive huge profits on this, and even the right of the regulator.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

The answer to this question is a rather easy one - a lot of people got burnt when the market took a heavy swing to the wrong direction in 2018 January.

Strong continues sell-offs and uncertainty aren't really helping either.

The situation will get better eventually but really hard to pinpoint exactly when.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

When does it recover?
Well as you can see crypto is still on bearish it almost 5 or 6 months but still we experience the bearish market hopefully when the ETF results will published there will be change so we can make a profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

I think with this long bearish trend of crypto, there is a possible great surprise that has to going to happened this coming year end. Because as we can see the market trends right now we can really feel that there will be a great come back behind this long crypto market price deflation.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

And you wanted constant growth, everything obviously the market reached its peak and then there were big sales and a correction followed. It was already possible to observe repeatedly, it scares so long, but this is also explainable, no one wants to become the main character in order to turn him on the right path.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

All goes with the plot, sometimes above sometimes below, this is normal and unnecessary to debate. We cannot know for sure about crypto's condition tomorrow but we hope it will run well and have a good improvement.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Crypto is tired I consider. And BTC's dominance makes the situation harder for restoring. The solution has to be here but I don't see it at all. I am so worried.
do not worry because now we have a great opportunity for shopping. there is no doubt that the market will grow
I love that spirit, but it is just unfortunate that a lot of people do not get to see this period as an avenue for that, but they instead see it as an avenue to panic. This is a great opportunity for really shopping I must say and in such cases it is more like buying a thing for the long period of time when the shopping discount will be over and a lot of people will be willing to want to pay so much for it.

One thing is certain, market cannot be in a downtrend forever as long as it is not dead and for those who already know that and are smart enough to take advantage of now are the ones who enjoy it eventually.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

All goes with the plot, sometimes above sometimes below, this is normal and unnecessary to debate. We cannot know for sure about crypto's condition tomorrow but we hope it will run well and have a good improvement.
Everyone expects the market, but expectations are motivated for us to continue to hold and invest, so I think we will be patient, waiting for the market to recover, do not be too The worry will make us make the wrong decisions.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

When does it recover?
The state will not be able to wave the hand of a fat official to make an already poor man a beggar by creating artificial inflation for self-assertion in the government and the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a lot of decline and in my opinion this is a good time for investors to be able to get the most from the investments we make
because we can be long-term to be able to hold and benefit
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

When does it recover?

No one knows ,i perception maybe soon maybe another year
why ?well i think its a normal event for a young investing platform
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Everyone expects the market, but expectations are motivated for us to continue to hold and invest, so I think we will be patient, waiting for the market to recover, do not be too The worry will make us make the wrong decisions.
in any case, we will be able to make a mistake despite any conclusions or analyzes of the cryptocurrency market. If you look at some projects, they really develop very well and there are positive results. Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market does not react at all and shows us only the fall or freezing of prices at the same level.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

The only reason that i can see why bitcoin and other altcoins are falling is because of too much hype was created and being abused last year, that's why the market now was suffering from the price correction which makes it as a normal reaction.
We might have seen such dips on the past couple of months but remember that it will going to bounce back again just like what happen before.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

The bottom of the market is a great opportunity for long-term investment.Now it's time to watch the market greening.
The question of when the market heals is always in mind.However, there has never been a clear answer for this.According to my predictions , everything will be held in the new year.All you have to do is invest in solid coins.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

we are normally the market being busy is BTC and we appear to experience considerable difficulties managing the current pattern . It cant dependably be great . at last 2017 individuals trusted BTC will be somthing huge yet now it isn't sufficient later on
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

In my opinion, this is the transformation of market. This would end in 2019, when year of altcoins comes. So, wait a few.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

In my opinion, this is the transformation of market. This would end in 2019, when year of altcoins comes. So, wait a few.
do you say the truth? or just predictions without your research? I do not know, until now I have only been watching the market and its movements are stable this year. if there will indeed be a good movement in the next year, hopefully it will happen soon, because many people have waited too long with crypto market conditions that have not improved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: