Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PLATFORM]⚽️ RoBET - Crypto sports betting platform ⚽️  (Read 1536 times)
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

this is good way to make a lot of people gain access to sport betting....i wish i have full detail to understand more

For any information, you can visit our website.
Take a further look at our betting platform (beta version) which is almost ready for the latest version.

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

u know better than me that those kinds of ICOs are dime a dozen, what's ur biggest competitive advantage, why should I choose u and not some other project?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

u know better than me that those kinds of ICOs are dime a dozen, what's ur biggest competitive advantage, why should I choose u and not some other project?

One of the RoBET's advantages is the opportunity for the user to bet at the same time on both the sport event and the crypto volatility.
To find out our services visit our platform. For any further information, you can send an e-mail to info@robet.io

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Wednesday’s soccer match between PSV and Tottenham, the two teams who are looking for their first win of the 2018/2019 Champions League season.
The two teams meet for the first time ever in the Champions League. According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 2

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Barcelona will be aiming to keep their 100% record in Group B intact when they host Inter.
Messi misses the game as he broke his arm against Sevilla, but the coach has a number of top-class players to choose from.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1X+Goal

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

ACMilan face Real Betis at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in the Group F match, for the first time ever in the Europa League.
After 2 wins in a row, Milan aim to keep their record in this #EuropaLeague season.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Vodafone Stadyumu will host the Europa League game between Besiktas and KRCGenk which is expected to be an entertaining match.
Besiktas need to stabilize their form if they want to earn their place in the knockout stage.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

One of the RoBET's advantages is the opportunity for the user to bet at the same time on both the sport event and the crypto volatility.
To find out our services visit our platform. For any further information, you can send an e-mail to info@robet.io

Does this mean after all this is a combination of augur and football tote? I understand everything correctly? If so, then there must be success with a growing market. But advertising for this must be very active.
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Does this mean after all this is a combination of augur and football tote? I understand everything correctly? If so, then there must be success with a growing market. But advertising for this must be very active.

It's a combination of sports and cryptocurrencies. Users can bet on the soccer matches using their crypto, so it's a double bet! Moreover, it offers advice about the outcome of the matches.

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

It's a combination of sports and cryptocurrencies. Users can bet on the soccer matches using their crypto, so it's a double bet! Moreover, it offers advice about the outcome of the matches.

Tips for the fact no one needs here like every expert. It would be nice, in addition to sports, to expand it to other areas if the network allows. What kind of audience do you plan for every day to enter the project and place bets?
roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Great job RoBET, your predictions were on the nose!

Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad - prediction: 1 + Under 3,5
Barcelona vs Real Madrid - prediction: 1

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

On Monday, in the last game of round 10 in Serie A, we have a top clash between the third-placed Inter and fourth in the table, Lazio.
Inter players and fans will be on a high after winning the Milan derby.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: X2 + Over 1,5

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

Fans at Wembley Stadium will see a real soccer festival between Tottenham and Manchester City.
After 5 wins in a row, Spurs aim to keep their record in this season, but beating ManCity is easier said than done.
What will the result be this time around?

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Another big hit for RoBET
Lazio vs Inter
Yesterday's prediction: X2 + Over1,5

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Tuesday’s DFB Pokal match between Hannover and Wolfsburg. Hannover’s fans are optimism ahead of the visit of Wolfsburg, thanks to the fact that they outclassed Karlsruher 6-0 in the opening match of their DFB Pokal campaign. Which team has more chance to win? 

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

FC Bayern failed to impress in the opening match of their DFB Pokal, with a 1-0 win over Drochtersen. They have yet to find their best form, but they have been showing signs of improvement. Do you expect Bayern to dominate the match against Rodinghausen from the outset?

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Wednesday’s soccer match between West Ham and Tottenham.
Dele Alli, who has overcome his injury, is going to pose a big threat for the opposition defenders.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: Goal + Over 2,5

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Higuain scored his fifth goal of the season in the triumph over Sampdoria and all eyes will be on him when the AC Milan face the Genoa in Wednesday’s soccer match.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: Goal

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

High fives RoBET!
AC Milan vs Genoa - prediction: Goal
West Ham and Tottenham - prediction: Goal + Over 2,5

roboadvisorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Tottenham and PSV face each other at Wembley Stadium in round 4 of the Champions League group stages
Spurs have no other choice but to adopt an attack-minded approach as they have yet to record a win.
According to our expert's advice, the bet outcome is: 1 Half\Full time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: