Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machine Gun Kelly Diss Eminem on his track Rap Devil. Any thoughts?  (Read 152 times)
RonaldTerry000 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Machine Gun Kelly Diss Eminem on his track Rap Devil. Any thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Video of the song for those that aren't familiar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

Thought it was great. Both a scathing diss that had a lot of truths about Eminem and at the same time quite respectful and paying his dues. Eminem behaved childishly and over-reacted having MGK blackballed from his radio station just because he made a joke about his daughter.

The real question is whether Eminem will respond or not and if he does will it be better than MGKs? Obviously Eminem is a far better rapper but does he know enough about MGK or has enough dirt on him to be effective? I'm not sure he does and that's why this diss was so effective because Eminem is a bigger target and his dirty laundry is already out in the public domain so it's easier to attack him. What do people know about MGK? Not much I expect. 

Either way this is going to do wonders for MGKs career  Cheesy.
cornster

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

I guess I'll ask.  Why do you care?  Does it effect your life in any way? 

It's cool I just can't get into shit like this as I have absolutely no skin in the game.   

FinTechGuy90069

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

I think this is just a PR stunt. Young rappers are always trying to beef with seasoned rappers, which works well for both of them to get their name in the news!
Dogtanian

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I guess I'll ask.  Why do you care?  Does it effect your life in any way? 

It's cool I just can't get into shit like this as I have absolutely no skin in the game.   

I think a better question would you why do you care? If you don't care then why even comment? It's like asking why anyone cares about about a film or any other piece of art or entertainment.

I think this is just a PR stunt. Young rappers are always trying to beef with seasoned rappers, which works well for both of them to get their name in the news!

PR stunt for who? Eminem doesn't need to pull any stunts like this. He could have just released another crappy pop album and gone platinum. MGK was just responding to what Eminem said in his song and Eminem actually had MGK blackballed from his radio station over some petty joke MGK made about his daughter. Both obviously benefit from the publicity that surrounds the 'beef' but it's not some orchestrated PR campaign from either of them.
walkerkev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

uh oh, wtf is Machine Gun Kelly?!?!?  where did this baller come from?!?!
Cannerald

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

In my opinion Eminem won, his lines were simply better!
Dogtanian

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Eminem responded with a diss song about MGK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxQTY-W6GIo

In my opinion Eminem won, his lines were simply better!

I disagree. Eminem killed him on flow and technique, but he's bound to as even MGK said we know he's the best rapper alive so obviously Em would kill him with skill, but its a battle of words and wit at the end of the day and I think Kelly hurt Eminem here more. If you watch Eminem's recent interview with Sway you could tell he was hurt and he even admitted to being petty. Eminem's diss was great, but I still think MGK's was better but I think it was easier for him as Eminem is a bigger target to attack. How much dirt does anybody know about MGK whilst everybody knows about Eminem's dirty laundry because it's been out in public for years.

Now, the new question is will MGK respond? I think he should probably just leave it unless he can top the first one.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Either way this is going to do wonders for MGKs career  Cheesy.

Tru dat.  A johnny come lately seeks parity with a legendary genius. Hoe does he go about achieving that? He seeks some personal weakness of the target, forcing a response. Viola, in the public's eye you're already associated with him now. Eminem and MGK are now on the same boat as far as the people are concerned.  Mission accomplished!

Eminem should've best ignored him, rather than ban him and thus make him famous.  OTOH, salute to MGK's marketing team. Crafty, devilish, but very, very clever.   Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: