Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost perfect English 1 post vs broken English all other posts, plagiarized?  (Read 595 times)
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Rephrase everything in your own words. The biggest determinant of plagiarism is copying someone else’s wording without crediting them. Sample essays offer all the content and ideas you need, but you’ll need to completely change the wording if you want to use it for an assignment. This isn’t as difficult as it sounds. You can change up the sentence structure, find synonyms for words, and otherwise alter the words themselves enough that the paper will pass services like Copyscape.

-Just a hint, if this person uses all the exact words used by the main author, and more likely both articles are 70% similar then, I believe it falls under plagiarism.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:37:59 PM by Flying Hellfish

Found one more on the first page of his post history:

one of the secrets of success is
They have a vision.
According to Warren Bennis's classic On Becoming a Leader, leadership is "the ability to translate vision into reality." This means that success begins by answering the fundamental question, What do I really want?

Whether you call an answer to that question, your mission statement, core values, brand identity, or just your goals are not too important. Because "roses with other names will smell nice."

This is how Bennis unravels the idea: The leader has a clear idea of ​​what he wants to do - professionally and personally - and the strength to survive in the face of setbacks, even failures.

The key word is "clear." And clarity means writing it down.

In fact, like SUCCESS.com's infographics on the habits of the richest people in the world shows, the two most statistically significant factors that make the richest people separate from others is that 81 percent of them maintain a to-do list and 80 percent focus on achieving a particular goal....

Source he used:
https://www.success.com/article/4-secrets-of-insanely-successful-people

He is so dumb that he even didn't edit the copied content and pasted it just like that, which is so clearly noticeable from the second last line of the post where "SUCCESS.com's infographics.." is written which in the original article is a link to that website's (SUCCESS.com) infographic about what is mentioned.
Such lazy people should not be allowed to post. There should be steps taken for such plagiarism, immediately.

Thank you, now I have what I need to proceed.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Apologies if I am a bit late posting this, but the site I use to check for plagiarism is SE reports.

https://searchenginereports.net/plagiarism-checker/

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Helana

Activity: 80
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (2), TheBeardedBaby (1)

This is the original source from the post you asked about: https://www.idntimes.com/science/experiment/melia-rosalina/kamu-sering-deja-vu-ini-dia-alasannnya-c1c2

He just copied/pasted parts of this Indonesian article and used Google translator.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: