Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 09:55:35 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wait and See  (Read 387 times)
arwin100

Activity: 980
Merit: 520

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

i think wait and see is one of the best things to do
its just or you wanna invest and believe its a long term WINNING thing or you don't believe in it and than should stay out of it (to buy maybe a fraction of a coin in a few years )   Grin
This year fully everyone wait and see the market status but no use. So we should participate in some other altcoin investment it will make huge profit. Because I also invest in short term trading it is good to earn this scenario. Previous investment is never waste so holding and investing is the best option for this scenario.

Actually I feel tense and nervous upon investing on new alts nowadays since looks like almost all of them are unstable or scam that's why I prefer to pick and trade those coins who are listed on the top of coinmarketcap since staking is so dangerous and many money are drowning. Maybe the word "Wait and see" is the tag line for us who seek a bull run by this year.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

We hope to see big move any moment from next year and from now till the end of the year we should be thinking of buying if the stability continue. 

That's the difference. Noobs wait for big moves while smart traders are perfectly fine with smaller moves they can leverage on platforms as BitMex.

We're no longer in 2013/2014 where people were largely just spot trading. Currently there are enough platforms offering leveraged trading features you can gain very decent profits from if you play it right. How do you think Gold is being traded? There is next to nothing to gain from its boring spot market, so the far majority of the trading volumes are based on leveraged products on the secondary market.

BitMex keeps growing while all the regular spot exchanges are in decline. That to me says enough. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitmex.com

zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1386

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Patience and waiting is the key to success in this market .

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Cheezesus

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

I think that this is the best time to buy more btc because of its low price, or wait until the SEC have a decision. We hope that history will repeat itself but i don't know if that will happen if we will wait and see.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
brukva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I'm doing it now.  I wait and watch for any changes.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Currently, many traders are taking a wait-and-see approach in the cryptocurrency exchange market, as it is unlikely for Bitcoin to initiate a large movement in the short-term. As it did throughout mid August, the market will most likely demonstrate stability in the lower price range, with BTC at $6,300 to $6,500 and ETH at $200 to $240
I think people are afraid that whenever they get into it there is a chance dropping. Right now the price seems like as low as it can get yet I still fear that it may go even lower for some weird reason. The fear that was seeded in people because of the huge 9 month long bear run has been crazy and real, without breaking that fear and going like $20k or whatever to make people really excited about bitcoin again we will not see anything other than wait and see.

I need to trust bitcoin and the price movements are hyped and supported once again instead of couple of whales constantly making money by manipulation the prices to the way they prefer.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

ethereum prices fell further than expected, now the ethereum price has reached $ 170. this is ethereum's lowest price this year.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 406
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Day traders do not just wait and see. They analyze the situation historically, presently, and forecast the next movement in the market. Depending on their strategy, and how skillful they are on how they stop loss, when to take profit, and initiate their trade not base on their emotions. SEC has denied more ETF applications, but it doesn't affect the price of BTC significantly. This could be a strong psychological support level at a price of $6k. If it does not go down further, there is no other way but an upward movement within the next few weeks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Currently, many traders are taking a wait-and-see approach in the cryptocurrency exchange market, as it is unlikely for Bitcoin to initiate a large movement in the short-term. As it did throughout mid August, the market will most likely demonstrate stability in the lower price range, with BTC at $6,300 to $6,500 and ETH at $200 to $240
Yes, now traders prefer to wait and make decisions in the long term. This is because the market conditions are still not stable so that the current conditions are not good enough. Altcoin prices have experienced a significant decline and the price of bitcoin is in a range that is not too much changed, but the downside is still large. Waiting is the best step because then we can make sure to get a better chance at making decisions.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Currently, many traders are taking a wait-and-see approach in the cryptocurrency exchange market, as it is unlikely for Bitcoin to initiate a large movement in the short-term.

I'm not really sure about that. For a seasoned traders, this is not the right time to a wait and see attitude. They usually look for every opportunity to squeeze in and make some money. Just look at the top exchanges, they are a lot of movements. It means no one is resting right now.

As it did throughout mid August, the market will most likely demonstrate stability in the lower price range, with BTC at $6,300 to $6,500 and ETH at $200 to $240

You mean trading sideways? I don't think its a indication as well that trading is slowing down, it only means that we are neither bullish or bearish, no clear sentiments what so ever. So it could be a bull trap or a bull run next for all we know.

wiro 212

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

Let's wait, whether in the future bitcoin will fall or the value will be even higher. I prefer to be positive in bitcoin, and believe bitcoin will be able to increase even higher.
onrise

Activity: 630
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

I'm doing it now.  I wait and watch for any changes.

Hope you are buying the right coins and does not depend too much on very low price of altcoins as majority of those will not exist in long run and you should exit those coins. Keep the best coins with yourself for the long run and you will see money multiplying it.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1016

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

So we are hoping for a return of the last run up and with better results? I am hopeful but not holding my breath.
Lol, actually, a lot of traders are hopeful for this. It is possible we might see a last run up before December, but really at this stage, no one certainly know how far it would go before we tend to see the bears attack over again. We are still seeing the $6k region trying to hold up, so the question now is, will it hold and continue a new trend upward in the short term, or will it break this psychological support and then tend to come back lower.

I guess time will give us the answer to whatever we are hoping for. Apparently, before we can start seeing any serious direction at all, whether to the upside or to further downside, it would be possible for us to see some consolidation within some support zone which at this range, would be around $5860 to $6000.

For that reason, we might need to see how the market will end up playing out in this case first before we will even get to see any smart money coming into the market. I guess at this stage, all we just have to do is to be hopeful and wait to see how things turn out actually.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
skeletica

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

good advice, I am also observing the market today.
I'm not worried about Bitcoin, what I'm worried about is Ethereum, I'm afraid investors will sell all assets with the aim of protecting their ETH assets, it will further worsen Ethereum's condition
Slow death

Activity: 952
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Well, the current scenario is very unstable, people are probably selling their altcoins to buy bitcoin and then they exchange to USDT, because they probably believe that if the SEC does not approve the ETF on September 30th, the price will drop a lot, so to prevent losses people are adopting this strategy, now after the 30th of September the market will be stable and the altcoins will recover

good advice, I am also observing the market today.
I'm not worried about Bitcoin, what I'm worried about is Ethereum, I'm afraid investors will sell all assets with the aim of protecting their ETH assets, it will further worsen Ethereum's condition

ETH is at great risk of falling below $150 if it can not recover above $250

prtty2gal2

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

We hope to see big move any moment from next year and from now till the end of the year we should be thinking of buying if the stability continue.  I think bitcoin may not get to $10,000 this year again and ethereum may be limited to around $300.
That is fine but when you see the Bitcoin stable of value around 15k or 20k US dollar then that time you will use much money for it in order to buy it on such high price. You can save your money by investing in this current market so you will not need to use such big amount to get it, you will use 6k US dollar which is a low price. Try to make things easy for yourself and if you do so then the profit will be maximum.

▐████████       ██
          █   █   █▌     ██
         ▐█       █▌    ██
          █▌      █    ██
          ▐██   ▄██    █
           ▀█████▀    ██
    ▄█▄      ▀█▀      █▌
    ▀███▄            ▐█
       ▀██           ██
         ██          █
          ██        ▐█
           █▌       ▐█
           ▐█       ██                                                   ██
            █▌      █▌                                                   ▀▀
            ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌
            ▐████████   █   ██ ▐█▐███▐███   ████   █▄███    ████  ████▄  █▌ ▐█▄███
             █      █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █▌  █▌     ▐█  █▌  ██  █▀  ▀ ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             █▌     █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █   █▌   ▄▄▄█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██     █   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ▐█▀ ▐█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ██  ▐█  █   ▐█  █     ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   ██████ ▐█   █   █▌  █████  █   ▐█  ▐████  ████▀  ██ ▐█   █▌
▄█   ██████   Join our whitelist!     ██████
  A new era of charity 
█▄
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▀

▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█
    ████████████████████████▀  ▄▄██▀
    ███████████████████▄▄ ▄▄▄████▀
    ██████████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1075

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I have been saying this for some time now, it is good to see others are seeing eye to eye with me. I believe this for bitcoin is mainly because of ETF and the possibility of a drop due to its news but also it is because a phase that would have inevitably happened after such a huge price drop (nearly 70% drop) after the big bubble of 2017. and it is a phase like any other market phase that needs to have its period before it can change.

as for ETH I would say it is on a downtrend, and most people are waiting for the orderbooks to be filled up before they can dump on them again. if you look at the previous couple of months that bitcoin has been in the $6k or $7k range you can see that ETH has been going down with the same pattern:
1. a big dump where price falls,
2. a small recovery where price comes back up a little,
3. waiting period when the orderbooks are filled again with bids
4. another big dump where price falls even more.
5. repeat!

yousbabtle

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Let's wait, whether in the future bitcoin will fall or the value will be even higher. I prefer to be positive in bitcoin, and believe bitcoin will be able to increase even higher.
I am not seeing any run up till the end of this year. Wait and see doesn’t work in these days. Waiting for good times is just a waste of time. Traders are also waiting for good times but still there are no chances of good time in bitcoin. We will have to be patient and cool to see growth in the price in the near future. Hope we will see pump in the price in this year.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Normally, with stages like this, the wait and see approach is usually the best plan considering how the bears still own the market. You know you wouldn't want to be caught in the traps of bears. The market is still trying to find a bearing, there is uncertainty as the bulls and the bears are both dragging to see who takes the market.  So far, the bulls would have to make a good presence to see participation come into the market very well.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

We should wait and see as the bullish market was predicted to happen before this year will end by most of the famous experts in crypto and we have 4 months left before next year. There is nothing we can do with this current market performance but to wait, see or quit and leave this investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.