Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rating EarlyBirdRating.com  (Read 112 times)
mili13 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:55:35 PM

My name is Milan and I love investing in crypto companies. I believe in blockchain technology.

For me it was very difficult and time consuming to get all relevant information about crypto companies and their coins. That’s why I established website EarlyBirdRating.com which collects all important information. The aim is to make investor’s live easier and provide them all relevant information very simply and quickly.

Rating calculation logic is very simple: Increasing volume + increasing price + increasing social media activity = higher rating.

I would like to ask you for your opinion. Do you like this website ? What should be improved ?

Link: EarlyBirdRating.com

Many thanks,

Milan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

You should remove the "companies" on that tab that says "Top Rated Crypto Companies". Most of the crypto's aren't backed by any company and they are stand alone so I think it should be removed but it's still you that will decide whether to let it stay or not.

Can you tell us what's your basis upon choosing the ratings for each coin? do you have an algorithm to follow or you are doing it manually?

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:41:34 PM

My name is Milan and I love investing in crypto companies. I believe in blockchain technology.

For me it was very difficult and time consuming to get all relevant information about crypto companies and their coins. That’s why I established website EarlyBirdRating.com which collects all important information. The aim is to make investor’s live easier and provide them all relevant information very simply and quickly.

Rating calculation logic is very simple: Increasing volume + increasing price + increasing social media activity = higher rating.

I would like to ask you for your opinion. Do you like this website ? What should be improved ?

Many thanks,

Milan

I don't like this website, does it make sense to determine the rating of each coin based on your formula? Remember increasing the volume doesn't mean if that was a good coin. Even a shitty coin without any product can do that. It's better to take all of indicators and then put it on your formula.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:41:05 PM

Thank you for creating this project, it is a good development in the crypto space.

Moreover, I don't see the reason why you say it is hard to get the rating of altcoin based on trading when we have websites like coinmarketcap.com where you can check the rating of any coin as long as it has been listed on exchange and regularly getting a particular volume of trade, or is there something unique about your website ?
mili13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:08:28 PM

You should remove the "companies" on that tab that says "Top Rated Crypto Companies". Most of the crypto's aren't backed by any company and they are stand alone so I think it should be removed but it's still you that will decide whether to let it stay or not.

Can you tell us what's your basis upon choosing the ratings for each coin? do you have an algorithm to follow or you are doing it manually?

There is algorithm to calculate rating automatically. The algorithm is the same for all coins. I will consider to remove "companies". Thank you.
mili13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

Thank you for creating this project, it is a good development in the crypto space.

Moreover, I don't see the reason why you say it is hard to get the rating of altcoin based on trading when we have websites like coinmarketcap.com where you can check the rating of any coin as long as it has been listed on exchange and regularly getting a particular volume of trade, or is there something unique about your website ?

On CMC you can see only volume, price,... but not rating. On my site you can find much more. For example, please have a look at https://earlybirdrating.com/ravencoin_RVN . We also watch social media activity, github commits. But the unique is the rating. We calculate rating based on increasing/decreasing price, volume, number social media posts (Twitter, FB, ...), content of social media posts,..etc.
mili13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

Many thanks,

Milan

I don't like this website, does it make sense to determine the rating of each coin based on your formula? Remember increasing the volume doesn't mean if that was a good coin. Even a shitty coin without any product can do that. It's better to take all of indicators and then put it on your formula.

OK, thank you for your opinion. Only increasing volume does not mean high rating. Our algorithm takes into account tens of particular variables. The volume is just little piece of entire calculation. Is shitty coin really able to grow in price, volume and social media post count and positive content for longer period of time ? I do not think so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: