Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53341 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

of course because crypto is my place to find a great income and to change my future it will be good. being crypto is my future
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Why not! Still I believe in cryptocurrency and working on it. Crypto is happiness and crypto given me a lot, and I expecting more from bitcoin and altcoin. Finally Blockchain technology is smart technology which makes our life easier and so faster. Its really helping fordeveloped our country, also world.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Of course, I'm still convinced of the future of Crypto, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure that the market will recover soon and of course we can get big profits someday.
- Your positive attitude to this point is really something that I really want to praise but someday, you will realize that life will never go the way you think, it often goes against you and leads you to despair, that's what I got when I trusted crypto. I always thought that things would soon recover and history will win, even break the discipline again, and my belief is gradually being eroded by the market over time, the space in front of my eyes with the crypto is just the gloom and the darkness, my belief is dead because the uselessness of crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

Why not! Still I believe in cryptocurrency and working on it. Crypto is happiness and crypto given me a lot, and I expecting more from bitcoin and altcoin. Finally Blockchain technology is smart technology which makes our life easier and so faster. Its really helping fordeveloped our country, also world.
In any case, the future of cryptocurrency is, because a very large part of humanity intends to develop this field of activity and wants to see cryptocurrency as part of the financial sector of the world economy.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

I think if we are still here - we are all crypto believers. Also a lot of people leave, but i see more newcomers - so, life is go on and Crypto will be stronger then ever.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

I'm not really good at analyzing, but I still believe and expect the crypto market, I hold some coins and I believe luck will come to me. I think the longer it holds the higher the altcoin value. This is the motivation for me to continue to wait patiently.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

believe in crypto is mandatory for someone in the crypto world, it determines one's success and it becomes one of the best ways to be a profit producer. so maybe crypto will continue to grow and provide profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

Me, too. Otherwise, I would quit trading and investing in the cryptos long time ago. I know that when you work hard with BTC and tokens, you can earn really much.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
If I am here then of course, because we are all here now, waiting for the bull market and raising our investments. And we hope that in the future cryptocurrency will be everywhere both as a means of payment and a common currency.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Still, i have a strong belief in the market because as you can see many Big companies are already started acquiring the Blockchain and started implementing their companies into blockchain in order to be transparency. This will tend to increase more companies will start using in the coming days.

bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

I mean, the market situation and believing in crypto are 2 different things in my opinion. The market situation is just for speculators, but crypto itself and believing in it, and what it represents is another. I'm still believing in crypto, it is the future of money. You can't beat these low fees and transaction speeds and the security cryptography brings.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

Still, i have a strong belief in the market because as you can see many Big companies are already started acquiring the Blockchain and started implementing their companies into blockchain in order to be transparency. This will tend to increase more companies will start using in the coming days.
for now and so on in the future I think crypto will be increasingly trusted. as you said if more and more large companies are interested in blockchain technology, then every time a company joins and continues to grow up with an industry that believes in this technology, then there will be more and more powerful existing crypto communities. there is no reason to not believe and leave Crypto, until now I still benefit from Crypto, and everyone can get benefits from Crypto.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

for now and so on in the future I think crypto will be increasingly trusted. as you said if more and more large companies are interested in blockchain technology, then every time a company joins and continues to grow up with an industry that believes in this technology, then there will be more and more powerful existing crypto communities. there is no reason to not believe and leave Crypto, until now I still benefit from Crypto, and everyone can get benefits from Crypto.
Even so, there are still many crypto users who are too pessimistic about the future of crypto just because the market continues to fall, they have no idea about the future of crypto and blockchain. Yes, in the future crypto will get better with the number of companies implementing the blockchain system, with the large number of mass adoptions in crypto, then of course cryptocurrency will be better, with this our confidence in crypto should be even stronger.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Go to the bitcoin exchange, see what is trading there, take the charts for a week or a month, you will see what percentage of growth at any fork, then you can make a decision.

Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

By and large, the bitcoin gave many people the opportunity for the better, without poverty, life, and someone to work, and for some it is even a way of life. I think that by the word, believe in bitcoin, you have to write better or you still have hope for crypto and bitcoin? Many of us have hope in the heart for the better!
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Of course, I still believe in Cryptocurrency capabilities today.
Although there are a lot of decreases that occur in Cryptocurrency I still believe that Cryptocurrency will recover.
There are things that make me confident with Cryptocurrency that is, Cryptocurrency is one of the results of a technology that will be sought in the future so that digital currency technology will become a coin that is used by many people in the future.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Yes i still believe in crypto. Because i believe that cryptocurrencies will play a vital role in our society in the future. And i still earning in some cryptos.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Yes, I believe in the crypto market! I understand that this is a technology and a new stage in the development of the economy. Now the price correction and time is needed to restore everything. Cryptocurrency will change our future!

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is started  yet and only good projects on the blockchain technology will survive. Because of this reason I believe in this technology and the benefits what it can bring to a worldwide big community.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

I don't doubt crypto because with crypto I can make a profit. Crypto gives me the convenience to make a profit, and I will continue to believe for now and in the future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: