Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53345 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

I have strong faith in cryptocurrency because we know how potential cryptocurrency are becoming in the real world. So we need to stay strong as the market starts recovering with huge fluctuation. People those who believe more in cryptocurrency are the people will be getting most benefits.
over the past couple of years, the society of cryptocurrency users has grown significantly and made it possible for our people to make a profit so that there is an opportunity to live better. In the cryptocurrency business today, not only citizens of highly developed countries work, but also in poor ones.
Grin until recently, my savings and my income was only finances earned through physical labor. There was always little money, although he worked very hard and hard. Perhaps with the help of cryptocurrency I have a chance to live like a human being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

I only believe in bitcoin. I lost confidence in other coins. Only Bitcoin is the safest coin. I will continue to buy bitcoin. Future bitcoins can save me money. The altcoin is now very dangerous and there are many projects that will die.

I hope, very soon, in less than 1-2 years, you will change your point of view. Some altcoins are also very good. They can bring you many advantages and profit as well. As for BTC, yes, it will be always #1.
Thiggy01

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Blockchain technology is here to stay regardless of its current price. The decentralized nature of crypto is essencial for a free and open society. So, i'm pretty sure it will stay as long as we have our freedom to express ourselves as we see fit.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
If you really are believing to technology, you don't think just prices or other things because blockchain is new world technology this is clear and I have no doubt about it, I guess most of us are like me also.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

I know that right now most people no longer believe in crypto because of the situation of the market. But i really believe in crypto any day and any time
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I'm in crypto market from 2-2.5 years and we had bad days like this year, but never we didn't lose our trust and believe to crypto and blockchain so don't think prices much and believe to projects.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I know that right now most people no longer believe in crypto because of the situation of the market. But i really believe in crypto any day and any time

people just waiting for the right time to drop their funds again in crypto market my friend
i'm sure a lot of people still believe in crypto, but just like the others investments, we must know when the right time to drop our money, and when the best time to cut our losses or take our profit, wich mean to exit from the market buddy  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I'm in crypto market from 2-2.5 years and we had bad days like this year, but never we didn't lose our trust and believe to crypto and blockchain so don't think prices much and believe to projects.
of course, I myself am very confident in crypto. conditions like this have already happened and we only need to be patient and conditions will improve. if many who are unable to survive may soon leave this market, but for those who are patient and able to wait of course it is a very difficult test.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I think believing and having faith in what you are investing is a number one MUST do for us and i know sooner or later crypto will be well know and come back stronger again in the future.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Ideals that cryptocurrency represents is believable and the usefulness of cryptocurrency is not in doubt.  Cryptocurrency is the new technology expanding horizon in transactions,  payment and investment.  Personal finance is more important and free unlike centralized platforms where you have no control over your funds!

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

I think believing and having faith in what you are investing is a number one MUST do for us and i know sooner or later crypto will be well know and come back stronger again in the future.
of course, I believe crypto will be better in the future. many new technologies will be born in the future, and crypto will continue to grow. we must have confidence in crypto, by having crypto assets it will be a good investment in the future.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Firstly, I believe the blockchain technologies behind the cryptocurrency. Secondly, We saw many big decreasing and chaos on cryptocurrency but Bitcoin was always stand and king of cryptocurrency. I believe Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. Other altcoins can disappear and their values can return to zero.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

I believe, otherwise I would have left cryptocurrency long ago. Here it is impossible without faith, differently such periods as now simply not to sustain, will hand over nerves and you will leave ahead of time
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Yes, I have never doubted the future of Bitcoin. For Bitcoin, I believe it will take off in the future. But other coins I am not optimistic, I am more willing to invest in Bitcoin, the altcoin is too crazy, I dare not invest.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

Honestly, I believe crypto will be better in the future. many new technologies will be born in the future, and crypto will continue to grow. we must have confidence in crypto, having crypto assets will be a good investment in the future.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

of course, I believe crypto will be better in the future. many new technologies will be born in the future, and crypto will continue to grow. we must have confidence in crypto, by having crypto assets it will be a good investment in the future.

Yes, sure. If I would not believe in cryptocurrency, I would leave the market. I am also sure that all these guys who decided to quit trading, will regret their decision later when the cryptos go up.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Honestly, I believe crypto will be better in the future. many new technologies will be born in the future, and crypto will continue to grow. we must have confidence in crypto, having crypto assets will be a good investment in the future.
Anyway, we should consider the head in any way the air into which the money was invested, and the real product that will be used in various spheres of human activity. Although initially you need to raise the technology block chain to believe in uniqueness.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

Yes, sure. If I would not believe in cryptocurrency, I would leave the market. I am also sure that all these guys who decided to quit trading, will regret their decision later when the cryptos go up.
- You should not be too sure about any problems, like myself, I no longer believe in crypto but I still don't leave this market because I know the choice to give up will only make me receive failure while continuing and trying to wait will open a small hope in the future, so I still stay here, a lot of people have such thoughts, they want to recover the loss before giving up. And talking about people who have given up on this market, they will regret it in the future or they can smile is still something we can't know but at the very least, I know that they are comfortable and not worried like me and you

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:32:46 AM

Hey. I think that everything is just beginning.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:06:59 PM

I have strong faith in cryptocurrency because we know how potential cryptocurrency are becoming in the real world. So we need to stay strong as the market starts recovering with huge fluctuation. People those who believe more in cryptocurrency are the people will be getting most benefits.
Same us you,I strongly believe in cryptocurrency because for past years I do gain big profit on it.Cryptocurrecy helps me extra income for my daily needs especially when crypto market was in high value.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: