Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherum 176 $ :o waaaw ?!?!?!  (Read 14156 times)
Khaledwin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

I heard that etherum will touch 100 $ or 150 $ surely .
But every coin is going down not just ether, so think that ether will go to the moon another time with a 1000 $ or higher when the btc will touch a 20000 $ because btc is the ruler and the boss of all others coin ... what do u think guys !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I, too, just shocked, it was necessary to lower the price of Ethereum, I think that now is a very good time to buy this coin
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

I am quite surprised that the price of Ethereum dipped under $200 (I thought that would be the bottommost considering Technical Analysis and all). Not sure whether this is its 'normal' value, or Ethereum is going through a heavy oversold market status. It surely will take much more time to recover now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

I've heard speculations that it will go down to $100 and that's pretty low.

Sorry for those who bought during the said dip and bottom @$300 - $500. I'm sure that there's too many portfolio's now are suffering that put a bigger portion to ethereum as their main holdings. But as long as you have bitcoin on your portfolio you don't have to worry about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

But every coin is going down not just ether, so think that ether will go to the moon another time with a 1000 $ or higher when the btc will touch a 20000 $ because btc is the ruler and the boss of all others coin ... what do u think guys !!!

We cannot say for sure. Both your speculations doesn’t meet the forecast for both coins, and far worse yuu are comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum at a bearish market with no analysis to support your statement. We are in a bearish market now and we do not know what caused this.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

No way to know where Ethereum will find its final bottom for sure but it should be getting close since many other coins including bitcoin are not going down with it.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

if Ethereum falls at a price of $ 100 then I will buy Ethereum with a large amount because I'm sure someday Ethereum will increase again, I know it is very difficult for Ethereum to come back at such a high price again but I believe that Ethereum will still be worth and will never die.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

I checked the graph last year and it was totally different. Btc was less than $4k and ETH was more than $250 but comparing it to this year there's a big difference. Don't you think there's a price manipulation before the bull starts? Any thoughts about it as I really don't have any idea why it is happening to ETH, I even converted my btc to eth yesterday hoping that it was the lowest but still I believe that ETH will come back.
basescore

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

There are definitely some forms of price manipulation at play, but I personally wouldn't sell knowing that we're near the bottom.

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

Some predicted that it will go below $100, this year really hit us hard and soon it will stop. I'm still positive about the market and I'm sure that this is a great chance to buy eth and other alts as well.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

Back from the previous incline, Ethereums bearish flag did not went off. And according to the Ethereum map it is expected to decline for the rest of September. It already reach the expected drop that is seen to happen by the end of the month.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

But we don't  know how long it will take us to wait for the market to return. ETH bottoms will definitely be under 100$ and it's going down. And after going under 100$ I think it will be side way long before going to the moon again
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

do you think ethereum will go to 100 dollars or is this the lowest price for ETH? I think yesterday the price of ETH began to gradually improve but it turned out to be upside down, the price continued to drop making sad  Sad Sad
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

It is worry when ETH prices are down to serious levels and big investors have not done anything. It is hard to say the current price for ETH, I still believe ETH will have great breakthroughs.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

It's really LOOOL. 8 month ago it was 1500$ wtff is going on..) If someone told me in January that Eth may cost 150$ in 2018 i would say him that he is crazy...
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

I've heard speculations that it will go down to $100 and that's pretty low.

Sorry for those who bought during the said dip and bottom @$300 - $500. I'm sure that there's too many portfolio's now are suffering that put a bigger portion to ethereum as their main holdings. But as long as you have bitcoin on your portfolio you don't have to worry about it.
we see that bitcoin dominance is high enough to make ethereum a cheap price,
maybe if bitcoin dominance decreases the price of ethereum can recover, so dont worry it will be ok
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I didn't expect Ethereum going that low, there are probably fundamental reasons for that. The most significant one could be withdrawals of ETH locked in finished ICOs. They were originally paid in ETH and I assume they continuously convert ETH to pay their expenses and they might be selling more ETH now due to its low price.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

I think Eth has reached the lowest price and it might be $150, bitcoin is always an indicator of whether the coin will go up or down, but look at the market and this fall will take a long time. Now we can only survive, wait and hold on.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I think Eth has reached the lowest price and it might be $150, bitcoin is always an indicator of whether the coin will go up or down, but look at the market and this fall will take a long time. Now we can only survive, wait and hold on.

It might be reached the lowest price I think lower than 150$. Actually it's very difficult to know on what exactly will may happen in the next few months and the better we should do is keep it hold and stay believe.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

If the whales is playing, theres really nothing we can with it, we just have to go with their flow until they were done with it or fed up about the decline of ethereum. With the situation of ethereum right now, all that we can help is to hold until it will come back again to life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: