Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SIGN] Signature Chain | Blockchain-based document certification  (Read 30337 times)
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:39:35 AM

What you have done is hold a large amount of your own stock, do a 30 / 1 split, dump your coins on people like me before you issue the new coins.

“A little like a LTD Company going bankrupt, writing off its debts then trading again”.

And/OR:      
Basically a reverse ICO to bypass the rigorous and capital-raising process now required by start up companies

A legitimate company would use the investors / victims funds as a means to further its goals.

Tell me who are you? Are you working from a chair near a local café stealing wifi?

Or are you working for one of these Chinese, or Asian companies that answers peoples mail for them?

I thought at first that you were low on brainpower but perhaps it is because English is probably not your first or second language,

If Interpol vat tax or any government body wants me to help them with their enquiries regarding the above.

I am more than willing to cover my own costs to stand up for justice and the people.

Nowhere near a savant, Mensa and the summa cum laude are all strangers to you, but here I am.

Playing / through boredom with single cell amoeba in an isotonic state

The End

The blockchain is public, you can literally see we didn't dump. Don't try to claim something without looking up the facts.

I've sent you numerous mails with all my details in them. My linkedin is also public. Everything about me is public, just like all the transactions in the blockchain.

Just sue us like you've threathened time and time again.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NFTeaPlease

Activity: 18
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:36:36 PM

hi, I like what you are doing with your NFT Marketplace;

https://mainnet.sign-art.app/

https://sign-art.app/

Good work. Could you lay out how SIGN is used for the transactions and creations of the NFT's ? also your future plans ?

Glad things are moving for SIGN and a marketcap of $6 Million is super low these days for a functioning crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: