Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SIGN] Signature Chain | Blockchain-based document certification  (Read 30335 times)
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 05:50:01 PM

signature chain just for verification or the docs are also stored on the chain,like IPFS did?

No, nothing gets stored on the blockchain, no one gets to see the content of the files. We work with timestamps and hash ID's.
Each file has its own unique hash ID, when the file gets altered the hash ID changes with it. Combining this with timestamping allows us to certify authenticity of basically anything digital without people actually getting to see the contents of what is being certified.
So,why need a new chain to get hash ID when there were such service based on bitcoin?
http://www.proofofexistence.com

My argument would be because Bitcoin itself is aging. If we ever reach the transaction fees from 2017 again it'll be more expensive than doing centralized certification, in some cases even slower.

Nah thats not an argument. Every single blockchain can be used this way. Even Tittycoin can be used to get proof of authenticity of anything. Lol. Now a scoundrel like u with saggy tits comes up with a solution like this BUT this not a solution, it is merely part of the idea of any blockchain. The one can obtain non-falsifiable proofs by just hashing a digital image of whatever and verifying that with the blockchain. Bang! ur fradulent scheme just got uncovered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:50:09 AM

signature chain just for verification or the docs are also stored on the chain,like IPFS did?

No, nothing gets stored on the blockchain, no one gets to see the content of the files. We work with timestamps and hash ID's.
Each file has its own unique hash ID, when the file gets altered the hash ID changes with it. Combining this with timestamping allows us to certify authenticity of basically anything digital without people actually getting to see the contents of what is being certified.
So,why need a new chain to get hash ID when there were such service based on bitcoin?
http://www.proofofexistence.com

My argument would be because Bitcoin itself is aging. If we ever reach the transaction fees from 2017 again it'll be more expensive than doing centralized certification, in some cases even slower.

Nah thats not an argument. Every single blockchain can be used this way. Even Tittycoin can be used to get proof of authenticity of anything. Lol. Now a scoundrel like u with saggy tits comes up with a solution like this BUT this not a solution, it is merely part of the idea of any blockchain. The one can obtain non-falsifiable proofs by just hashing a digital image of whatever and verifying that with the blockchain. Bang! ur fradulent scheme just got uncovered.

Ofcourse every blockchain can do this. Every blockchain can also do decentralized web hosting. It's not about what a blockchain CAN do. It's about what it IS doing. The partners, the applications, the users the list goes on. It's not simply about the smart contract. It's like saying well this business COULD also do that, they just don't have it worked out in an ease of use way, have 0 users and actually don't even have a dApp for it..

And yes it is a valid argument because doing this on Bitcoin is simply too expensive and slow, that is undeniable.

Signature Chain has been developing non stop for 1.5 years with constant loss of funds instead of profits so if this project were a scam they're doing pretty terrible. The connections with Waves Platform and already existing applications scream of this not being a scam. Please look into the project you're trying to call a scam.

I would love to see a comment from you on my reply.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:12:01 PM

As planned we had another 20M tokens burned today. These are the unswapped tokens from our SICA -> SIGN swap that took place in July 2019.

If you still hold any SICA tokens, it is your last chance to swap them this month before the last token burn.

For any support: https://t.me/SICA_official

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:13:42 PM

SIGN Explorer will be ready this month and will allow you to:

- Search Certifications by TXID, Hash or Reference
- Drag and Drop a Proof Of Certification for verification
- Share a direct link to a Certification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMLjxSDLtQ
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:47:08 PM

Another feature to be added in the next release is IPFS implementation.

This will give you the possibility to store your certified file / document on IPFS decentralized storage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevBE-lG9Q0&feature=emb_title
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:11:10 PM

Never noticed this project. Good to see projects utilizing Blockchain in many spaces. I'm just curious what makes your project different from DeepVault from DeepOnion. They have already built some good app which I can't see with Signature Chain. One can easily use DeepVault from DeepOnion Wallet, DeepVault website and browser based extension which is very easy to use. As far as I know, they are working on an Android app too. What's your position on these? Sorry if I have missed any info here.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:59:45 PM

Never noticed this project. Good to see projects utilizing Blockchain in many spaces. I'm just curious what makes your project different from DeepVault from DeepOnion. They have already built some good app which I can't see with Signature Chain. One can easily use DeepVault from DeepOnion Wallet, DeepVault website and browser based extension which is very easy to use. As far as I know, they are working on an Android app too. What's your position on these? Sorry if I have missed any info here.

Hey thanks for your interest.

I've never heard or seen this project, however upon closer inspection I've came to the realization that sadly it is centralized, they store private keys in a database, they store user data in a database, they require manual payment, the list goes on, it's just like our "competitor" V-ID.. Our project is 100% decentralized with no human interference. As for our dApp, we have infact built one, one with many features which I'm not sure if DeepOnion has like E-Mail Certification, FIAT options, All file certificates, Mutual Agreements, it's super UI friendly, mass tranfers. And might I add, it already works on all mobile devices.

After all that though, just check it out yourself at sign-web.app .
I hope I've been able to inform you Smiley

We also have a video which shows off the dApp found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgR58B8i9-Q
It is slightly outdated since we've added features, fixed some bugs, made UI changes etc. But it shows the main look of the dApp and a few features + mobile support.
Pffrt

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:58:11 PM

Sounds good and thanks for the prompt reply. It seems you have a lot of other feature which DeepOnion may not have. I don't want to argue with you here about the centralization part because I don't want to derail your thread with off topic for your project. Just would appreciate if you share how you see centralization there. I won't mind if you send me PM here to respond as I don't want to put comment here about other project.
Also, I would love to invite DeepOnion community here if you think that could bring a good argument.

Just to let you know, DeepOnion payment isn't manual. It's automatically deducted the fee when you register a docx.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:07:32 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2020, 11:18:02 PM by SignatureChain

Sounds good and thanks for the prompt reply. It seems you have a lot of other feature which DeepOnion may not have. I don't want to argue with you here about the centralization part because I don't want to derail your thread with off topic for your project. Just would appreciate if you share how you see centralization there. I won't mind if you send me PM here to respond as I don't want to put comment here about other project.
Also, I would love to invite DeepOnion community here if you think that could bring a good argument.

Just to let you know, DeepOnion payment isn't manual. It's automatically deducted the fee when you register a docx.

Hey thanks for the reply, I'll PM you with details on how it has an edge towards centralization. I wouldn't start a clash between communities on which project is better, it's quite pointless, it's better to unite and move faster, even though in this case it wouldn't be possible. As for the manual payment, I could definitely have been wrong, I have not logged into the site but it was a simple assumption seeing their price list + these prices giving certain priveleges, which I assumed would be manually applied.
Pffrt

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:11:23 AM

I received your PM. Thought to reply here because it was a misunderstanding. Hope you won't mind it.
DeepVaultOnline is web based service for DeepVault but it can be used from DeepOnion wallet too. It's not centralized or data storing at all. It's totally decentralized. Web based service isn't centralized too. It's the same as of blockchain.com wallet.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. I'm interested in Signature Chain too. After all, we need the best one to use. Thank you a lot.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:37:34 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 10:48:43 AM by SignatureChain

I received your PM. Thought to reply here because it was a misunderstanding. Hope you won't mind it.
DeepVaultOnline is web based service for DeepVault but it can be used from DeepOnion wallet too. It's not centralized or data storing at all. It's totally decentralized. Web based service isn't centralized too. It's the same as of blockchain.com wallet.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. I'm interested in Signature Chain too. After all, we need the best one to use. Thank you a lot.

Huh
They clearly state coins are not safe when stored in this web wallet application, indicating that in fact, these keys are stored in a database, it shouldn't be used as a wallet as there is risk of a database being hacked. You're required to sign up with an E-Mail address for an account which again is stored in a traditional centralized way in a database. I think you must've misunderstood my explanation. The certification process itself is decentralized, however the entry barrier is completely centralized with regular databases. The downloadable DeepOnion wallet could be 100% decentralized, I haven't look at it yet, but the web wallet definitely is not.

I could be completely missing something here since it is a foreign project to me.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:55:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to be sharing another development update with all of you.
We are proud to announce the release of the full http://sign-web.app on Waves Mainnet with the latest features:

- Multi-Party Agreement
- Verification Explorer
- Swap $USDN for $SIGN Credit
- Improved UI/UX

Check out our Medium post about this update for more information:
https://medium.com/@signaturechain/signature-chain-full-mainnet-release-d783fcff0d71
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:50:54 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 08:28:24 PM by SignatureChain

Hello everyone,

SIGN is now listed on dapp.review
Check it out at https://dapp.review/dapp/12256/Signature-Chain

dapp.review is an excellent site to track dApp volume and has a 70% Chinese userbase
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:13:41 PM

Hello everyone,

Check out this article published by CryptoHuff about Signature Chain!

https://cryptohuff.com/cryptocurrency/preparing-for-future-adoption-with-signature-chain/
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:26:29 AM

Hello everyone,

https://cryptohuff.com/cryptocurrency/preparing-for-future-adoption-with-signature-chain/
-

If Signature chain will be successful in implementing your actual application and will be used by many users, this will be one of the few projects under waves platform that will gain success in the market. We all know that being under Waves, the chance of making it big is very slim. The platform itself is great but very few can pull it thru. So good luck!
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 01:02:16 PM

Hello everyone,

-

If Signature chain will be successful in implementing your actual application and will be used by many users, this will be one of the few projects under waves platform that will gain success in the market. We all know that being under Waves, the chance of making it big is very slim. The platform itself is great but very few can pull it thru. So good luck!

Definitely, that is our goal. Developing it isn't the hard part. The hard part is getting adoption for the application. We believe in the future of the Waves Platform and want to be one of the reasons it will grow.
Thanks a lot for your comment!
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:15:55 AM

We are participating in the 1000 promotions project in Vietnam, with 1000 Vietnamese companies offering discounts for products/services due to the current COVID-19 situation.
If you're from Vietnam, you can get ten free Certification tokens for the SIGN web app.

https://1000uudai.com/page/5/#gallery-37
covid.sign-web.app

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

We're back on CoinMarketCap!

Check it out at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signature-chain/
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:02:31 PM

It's a nice project just one thing I want to ask, are you a physical company located somewhere that can be contacted in case some breach happen in your solution?
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:24:15 AM

It's a nice project just one thing I want to ask, are you a physical company located somewhere that can be contacted in case some breach happen in your solution?

Hey! Thanks for your comment. Currently we don't have a physical office or anything of that nature, we would love to have such thing one day, perhaps it'll be a possibility in the near future depending on the volume inside our dApp and the crypto market.

However any breaches in our solutions can be quickly communicated online through our website, telegram, discord, twitter, really anywhere.

We've yet to meet any breaches however seeing as our project is fully decentralized and no data is being stored in a centralized way anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: