Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience day trading - no moon shots  (Read 2053 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

trading daily with a 1% profit per day can be said to be easy or difficult, is your strategy getting 1% per day in 1 coin or you are planting a lot of coins to get 1% per day.

Regardless of the amount you start, it's still impossible to get at least 1% profit daily.
It's like a ponzi if you claim yourself to be able to make that consistently, what I know in trading is that you have bad and good timing, therefore
you also loss sometimes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

trading daily with a 1% profit per day can be said to be easy or difficult, is your strategy getting 1% per day in 1 coin or you are planting a lot of coins to get 1% per day.

Regardless of the amount you start, it's still impossible to get at least 1% profit daily.
It's like a ponzi if you claim yourself to be able to make that consistently, what I know in trading is that you have bad and good timing, therefore
you also loss sometimes.
Gain at least 1% profit everyday is indeed sound like impossible thing, but it doesn't mean someone can't do it. Of course the chance is very very low and almost impossible.

Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

I think your strategies are very good. Because you do not get much profit, you only gain 1% per day and many people want to earn 10% daily or 20%, and for this, they face many losses and you use a very safe method. I like and respect your strategy.

Appreciate your comments. Would be great to chat with you on discord. Hit me up there. Hope your Friday is going great.
a very good daily strategy, indeed if we are going to trade daily it must be like that, take a little profit but continuously and the key is patience.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

Based on my experience it can indeed be easy to crypto with volatility to get 1% at daily trading, but the risk is also quite large, it will be very difficult if you have to produce consistent profits on the daily trade. I also once thought like that was enough to produce 1% a day but after I lived this was a very difficult goal, especially with large funds.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

An interesting strategy, the main thing is to follow it clearly, just not everyone is able to restrain their excitement and want more profit,and this will have a negative impact on the result
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

There is no need to risk dealing with the day trading. Choose the holding strategy, and at last, you will make good money. So my choice is holding!
That may be your choice, but certain people prefer to always take the better risk with great opportunity than just sitting in a position for too long. It may work out well for someone without trading knowledge, but it does not mean it is the best thing to do in terms of making profit. What you are doing trading is to take advantage of the fluctuations. Now, it does not necessarily have to be day trade, as there are better means to achieve that.

An interesting strategy, the main thing is to follow it clearly, just not everyone is able to restrain their excitement and want more profit,and this will have a negative impact on the result
This is how the emotion failure while trading may trap you out. Day trading is known for scalping like many small profit making whereas if we understand this then we may avoid unnecessary disappointments very easily.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

1% daily is a good way to earn but with the help of other people or other people doing the trade, I would prefer not to do it. It's better to trade based on what I personally observed in the market than letting other people trade for me. Also it is a helpful tips you you shared in the community.

1% profit is enough for me, If I will try to trade. However, I want to start my journey in trading when I knew already the combination using the technical indicators. As of now, I am searching for good strategy for trading and investment. If I gather 1000 dollars capital, I will start trading

DanTalksCrypto (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Coins change by the hour as to what meets the criteria.
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

This is what took me the time to learn - stick to your plan. Do not deviate. I have won way more times than lost sticking to the plan. Deviation causes me to lose more often than not. A deviation is a gamble. Do not deviate.

Thanks for your comments.

When it comes to trading, you should always stick to your plan and be consistent with it so that you will know if it is effective or not. It will also make you control your emotion since you know what to do in whatever circumstance it may be. As for OP's strategy of aiming for 1% a day, it is not that hard given the volatility of prices. The issue here is whether you can maintain to have this profits because you may gain 1% but on that day, you can also lose a lot. Well, as long ass you have a cut loss strategy as well then it would be good.

Experience is also a must when you decide to do day trading because it is not for those who are faint-hearted who would immediately back down when they see a big red candle. It requires courage knowing that anytime the trade may not go in your favor.

If I lose on a trade I would wait for the orderbook charts to become favourable again and re-enter. If no charts look good that day then I stay in BTC. A 0% day is better than a negative!
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

you also loss sometimes.

Correct - you do lose sometimes and that is what the stop-loss is for. 1% per day is the aim for me and I'm doing that way more often than not. A 0% day is fine as well - just sitting in BTC when the charts all look bad.
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

I think your strategies are very good. Because you do not get much profit, you only gain 1% per day and many people want to earn 10% daily or 20%, and for this, they face many losses and you use a very safe method. I like and respect your strategy.

Appreciate your comments. Would be great to chat with you on discord. Hit me up there. Hope your Friday is going great.
a very good daily strategy, indeed if we are going to trade daily it must be like that, take a little profit but continuously and the key is patience.

Thank you - my thoughts exactly! If you want to see how it is done come and say hello in the Discord. See for yourself.
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Based on my experience it can indeed be easy to crypto with volatility to get 1% at daily trading, but the risk is also quite large, it will be very difficult if you have to produce consistent profits on the daily trade. I also once thought like that was enough to produce 1% a day but after I lived this was a very difficult goal, especially with large funds.

That's an interesting take on it. I'm by no means trading with a large stack so I wonder how it will change as I trade up. Thanks for your input.
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Precisely - thank you
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

There is no need to risk dealing with the day trading. Choose the holding strategy, and at last, you will make good money. So my choice is holding!
That may be your choice, but certain people prefer to always take the better risk with great opportunity than just sitting in a position for too long. It may work out well for someone without trading knowledge, but it does not mean it is the best thing to do in terms of making profit. What you are doing trading is to take advantage of the fluctuations. Now, it does not necessarily have to be day trade, as there are better means to achieve that.

This is how the emotion failure while trading may trap you out. Day trading is known for scalping like many small profit making whereas if we understand this then we may avoid unnecessary disappointments very easily.

Completely agree with your points here - thanks for your input
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

1% daily is a good way to earn but with the help of other people or other people doing the trade, I would prefer not to do it. It's better to trade based on what I personally observed in the market than letting other people trade for me. Also it is a helpful tips you you shared in the community.

1% profit is enough for me, If I will try to trade. However, I want to start my journey in trading when I knew already the combination using the technical indicators. As of now, I am searching for good strategy for trading and investment. If I gather 1000 dollars capital, I will start trading

Hope to see you on Discord when you make it to trading. Good luck!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

Although long-term investment is a logical and profitable investment, it is not preferred by many investors. The main reason for not being preferred in this sector is the fact that investors are impatient and act with faulty thinking. Long-term investments are extremely lucrative, but many investors often do not benefit because they perceive long-term investment as peak point hunting. The experience and recommendations you specify are the content that many investors need to read, which will be especially useful for new investors. Again, it is not a long-term investment to make summit hunting. It can be very comfortably stated that investors who have solved this situation have already earned a permanent profit.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

You are surely right earring small but continue will give you good profit, day trading has a lot profit but most of time those earns who have patience of facing any kind of situation, rise and fall use to come but those who understand the situation will get bigger profit, so before getting to trading for day one should know about all features of trading for day, it will improve our earning and our skills for trading next time.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

Is this net 1% as we have to take in consideration the trading and withdrawal fees as well.
Agree on the logic behind that small is sometimes bigger but  even 1% is not achievable every day on this kind of market we have nowadays.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

you also loss sometimes.
Gain at least 1% profit everyday is indeed sound like impossible thing, but it doesn't mean someone can't do it. Of course the chance is very very low and almost impossible.
Distinctin and janggernaut Both of you are right, I think hard work can get this advantage, but now I know the luck factor that can get this,
I hope you are both lucky. Wink
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

This strategy is interesting. But would you have a few more numbers to prove its effectiveness? The problem is that the price in certain moments shoots and all the profit obtained in a week can go away in a single day.

But in bot management this is the logic and this provides liquidity to the market.
Indeed a very interesting day trading strategy and should be easy to achieve. It is not an unrealistic thing to make as far as I am concerned, and I am sure it is a strategy that would always pan out as long as you mentioned about keeping your stop loss active, while still making use of the indicators to make you decisions. It is really a very good tip and a good thing to be sharing experience, so I will say kudos to the OP.

In fact, sitting within btc is really some good call to make. A lot of traders really will not want to do that considering that they also trade the bitcoin fluctuations as well, but at least, setting your priorities right and the priority you have set in remaining in bitcoin is honestly a very solid one and I 100% dig you on that. Also, with your very tight stop loss, it is a very solid way to go about trading bitcoin-altcoin pairs due to their high level of volatility. ADA by the way seems to be a good option to as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: