Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Use of Mining Rig Rentals  (Read 245 times)
Elserr51 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Hi all I need help on using the site Mining Rig Rentals, that is, I go to rent a rig to undermine an Altcoin, I choose a pool and how much I'm going to make the budget I go out that I always lose, now I do not understand if I am wrong to use the site or has it become non-profitable to rent the rigs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
Merited by mocacinno (1)

IMO second option. Almost all coins are now at the edge of profitability/lossability. Especially when you are mining with pools.

The point is if the miner would be profitable then it's owner wouldn't lease it (most probably ) or would lease it at higher price. Your profit then depends on whether you'll find a better (more profitable) coin to mine.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

IMO second option. Almost all coins are now at the edge of profitability/lossability. Especially when you are mining with pools.

The point is if the miner would be profitable then it's owner wouldn't lease it (most probably ) or would lease it at higher price. Your profit then depends on whether you'll find a better (more profitable) coin to mine.

This, exactly this. Why would they be renting the miner out if they made a profit mining BTC / Altcoins.  if you use a mining calculator, i can guarantee you're going to be paying more than your making in the renting period.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Having a mining rig is more suitable rather than renting one. My suggestion to you is to invest(buy) in bitcoin or altcoin, and if you want to hodl you can or if you want to day trade which is more suitable in altcoin. IMO investing in crypto is much more acceptable rather than mining, but if you have a warehouse of rig miner it is okay to mine.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Elserr51 (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Thanks to everyone it is more profitable to do trading than to undermine, especially by selling rigs.
myhashingmining

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

Mining rig rentals carry a lot of what-ifs. If you are going down that route, cloud mining is going to be a better option as long as you do your research before signing a contract. Cloud mining farms have better deals on electricity and you don't have to worry about the maintenance.

Plus, getting a contract for hash power doesn't tie you down to a specific machine. You get your hash power regardless of hardware. Depending on the hash power provider the initial investment will also be much lower than buying or renting a rig.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: