Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to profit from the market, bulls or bears  (Read 1143 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:03:46 PM

getting it is easy while you don't expect big profits in the near future because it's going to be very difficult, especially when market conditions like this are to get results little by little it's good
I think that it is still best to consider daily trading in case of any differences in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. Of course, if you take into account the lower trend, there are a lot of risks in order to receive income from the difference in price. But if you take into account the investment, then their results can only be due to the long-term storage of their assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

getting it is easy while you don't expect big profits in the near future because it's going to be very difficult, especially when market conditions like this are to get results little by little it's good
I think that it is still best to consider daily trading in case of any differences in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. Of course, if you take into account the lower trend, there are a lot of risks in order to receive income from the difference in price. But if you take into account the investment, then their results can only be due to the long-term storage of their assets.
Today, there is no confidence at all in the good results of their activities in the cryptocurrency market, since daily trading does not give good results, and I don’t have much optimism about the long-term preservation of many. Of course, if we are talking about top-rated coins, then there will be no problems, but in my portfolio there are still quite a lot of coins from new projects.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:20:34 PM

Both of the two is important to make profit. Because right now for example we are in the bear market so we can buy coins more cheaper and once the value increase or bull run start we can get money. But if qe talking about the profit where are going to get profit in the bear market or bull run ofcourse bull run.
What profit will be available only with long-term storage of your assets, because if you take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then investors will have to wait for a very long bull run. But if you find a good project with high volatility, which shows real fluctuations in price almost daily or at least a couple of times a week, then you can get a considerable income on this.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:19:05 PM

Profiting when it is time for the bulls is very easy. There was even a time that I don't even care what that coins is or where it came from or what its use. All I know is I just bought because its cheap and wait for a short time for some group to pump and it always works. But when it is the time for the bears to dominate, even the most vital projects can't even jump more than 5%.
You really need to respect that grace that has been upon you shielding you from making mistakes because these your method is a very dangerous one that will get a lot of people in trouble of investing their life saving in a shitcoin without having any in a major coin or the ones on the top 20 list.

It might have worked for you but may really backfire for others following you, it is very necessary to make thorough research about a particular coin of interest before investing in it.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:54:21 PM

I use to day trade. I'm not very good at technical analysis and I'm not very good at predicting market movements. But I'm better at defining the short term.

hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:17:27 PM

Stop thinking that whales always make profits. The situation when a crowd destroys big players orders is absolutely normal. You also can see 2 whales trading against each other. It's the reason of flat movements by the way.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:28:28 PM

Stop thinking that whales always make profits. The situation when a crowd destroys big players orders is absolutely normal. You also can see 2 whales trading against each other. It's the reason of flat movements by the way.
You are right. Whales are just like us, they also making trades and just like of what we did but they only have advantage to us cause they can't make some hypes which is preferable  for them to generate profit. But having that hypes it also helping the market to be alive and everyone's believing that is still working.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 02:10:13 AM

The simplest way is to understand how big players move. You need to go with them otherwise you'll be late in selling and buying which can cause you be stucked in holding your coin. Also, through the help of indicators and other tools, you'll be able to make a conclusion which is what also big players do to make profit in the market.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:05:26 AM

The simplest way is to understand how big players move. You need to go with them otherwise you'll be late in selling and buying which can cause you be stucked in holding your coin. Also, through the help of indicators and other tools, you'll be able to make a conclusion which is what also big players do to make profit in the market.
That kind of strategy will certainly bring your profit.
However, it's not easy to know how the big players move, as the market is still manipulated, we might not be accurate in making a prediction.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:40:28 PM

The key note here is to be alert and sharp minded.

You must be seeing what people are doing, how the graph is shaking and how things are changing accordingly. Because, if you make a loose sight, you must distant yourself from important information. These big fishes are always counting on numbers and whenever suitable, they make hit. So, best way to be on good side is observe more and talk less.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:17:04 PM

Whether you are a day trader or you trade once in a while, you have to align yourself with the smart money, not the dumb money, surf along side the whales,not against them, trading is war and you have to choose your  battles correctly
in trading you cannot make more concentration about the market situation if it was not also good we can make the profit as the same level like we are expected so I think that smart work will increase the profit when trading and it will the way to get success also while the market condition was not also good.
Efficient work and effective strategies will give help for us to be more profitable in all market situation. But some players easily quit when they experience losses and being in patient especially during bear season which is supposedly won't be like that and of short thinking.
That could be more efficiently dome when it comes to investment in the best coins in the bear market which is to say to invest in cryptocurrency when the price is the lowest.

This is the best investment decision and if you have done that, you have utilized the bear market benefits, Making money in the bull market is then easy with cashing the coins at all time high or once you surpass your target.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:17:53 PM

No matter how you want to analysis trading. it is a good practise to learn first. practice is another thing to do. and then trade. a friend will always advise. never buy when the market is green. don,t buy during the green market rather wait for the red market. whatever that goes up will surely come down. wait for the red market and invest.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

Both of the two is important to make profit. Because right now for example we are in the bear market so we can buy coins more cheaper and once the value increase or bull run start we can get money. But if qe talking about the profit where are going to get profit in the bear market or bull run ofcourse bull run.
It is not always a bear market to be a threat, now the bear market can be one of the best ways to get profits even though profits are small and gradual. but maybe a big profit will be acceptable when the bull run and it's much bigger.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:31:31 PM

Many traders use a bear market for daily trading and, thanks to their volume, made good profits.  In any case, the spread between the bear and bull markets is long-term storage, in other words, just investing.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:05:33 PM

Whether you are a day trader or you trade once in a while, you have to align yourself with the smart money, not the dumb money, surf along side the whales,not against them, trading is war and you have to choose your  battles correctly

Riding their waved is the besr idea you can do. They have all the power to manipulate the market and benefit themselves so you are there to follow them and get benefited too. Its like waiting for the value to drop then buy more, hold until it goes high again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:55:54 AM

It is not always a bear market to be a threat, now the bear market can be one of the best ways to get profits even though profits are small and gradual. but maybe a big profit will be acceptable when the bull run and it's much bigger.
When we talk about bear market now, I don’t want to be generalizing it by classifying all the coins we have into the same group, I think bear market has levels , and the reason why I said so is because there are some coins bear market that are very bad for business.

Look at some of the coins we have now, we were all using the past bear market as an excuse for their low value, but now that the market is in bullish trend, their value is even getting worst now, and such coins should never ever be considered for investment, because any investor will end up tying their money down for everlasting, the only bear market that can be good at any time is the market for these top coins.
Sam1221

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:00:09 AM

It’s smth like addition, but you can play games to win some tokens
DMik

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:19:56 AM

Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea, in most of them you can’t really win
Sam1221

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:29:45 AM

Partially I agree with you, I mostly play games from projects I can trust, e. g. which I see in different shows like blockbattle
DMik

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:39:07 AM

Partially I agree with you, I mostly play games from projects I can trust, e. g. which I see in different shows like blockbattle

That’s good lifehack, I watch this show. And what projects from it have such games?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: