Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2073 times)
Bloodred22

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Yes, maybe that's all true. But I'm sure not all altcoins are dirt, there are those who have great potential in the future.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

It is quite true but it is possible only thanks to the BTC's dominance on the cryptomarket and alternative ones are not so strong to be on the same position.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest pizza

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1790

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Holding Altcoin now is a wrong decision. Bitcoin dump continues and only gives a little chance for Altcoin to recover. I also experienced a loss of around 50%. and I decided to use the Scalping method because it is more profitable for situations like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

A lot of people will have 90% on their altcoins since the highs, I don't think all are shitcoins though, lots still valued at millions of dollars.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

In trading, it always a must to invest an amount you are afford to lose. We all know that most of the time or where the market is bleeding, the most affected on price dump are the altcoins. They are only being used as a substitute to multiply our BTC or ETH since those two are the most profitable and recognized cryptocurrency which can also be traded to fiat currency. I'd rather hold my altcoins because the bulls are coming back sooner or later.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

This got me really laughing hard, the altcoins market is really very immature, btc has always been playing the domineering role in the cryptospace, while a lot of holders have been waiting and anticipating a pump in altcoins with wasn't coming forth, they decided to hedge in a more matured market which is btc while the rest will go into fiat
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

There are some good altcoins that have promising features such as privacy and low fees but it looks the majority of them will die out and will not return.
galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

For me, now the preferred option is the purchase of BTC - I consider it the most reliable investment. After all, the cost of a coin is always restored after temporary falls. But I also recommend that you distribute your investments for different projects.  Grin
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

There are some good altcoins that have promising features such as privacy and low fees but it looks the majority of them will die out and will not return.

Zcash and Monero are the best in security aspects then as I know they are good coding side and made complete in c++ coding and making it well in code side buddy.
Security is only save is from hacking and problems only but to price bump is the thing what we expected here.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

we all misjudge altcoins as companion coins with bitcoin. Cry
it is sad that I feel with the fate of the altcoin at this time,
but I myself will not give up with the worsening situation.. and I will just switch to bitcoin investment rather than other invest..hope change will start to improve..

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

Not all of altcoins are shitcoins because there are still some of them which has a good potential and great platform. A lot of holders have gained through altcoins and theres no reason for us to dount about it. What we have to do is just to choose the best one.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

The market will recover. Maybe it will take a few months, maybe a few years to recover again. But it will recover for sure. When that happen all these Altcoins will have a good future again.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Ty_ways

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Some of the altcoin with no solid project behind their existence will turn shit but not all altcoin. The days of the rise of Altcoin will come again. It might take weeks or months  but It will come.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
altcoin is only for the benefit of the maker and the whales, pump and dump coins is the fact.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

It is very difficult to predict the future of altcoins. Current market cap is so high when current use is: no use.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Many experts say that 80% of alternative coins will disappear from the market in the near future, so you need to sell them. Only the most popular coins will remain.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

i think it will change over some time. alts are connected with btc so as long as it lives alts do the same. yet the degree of crashing is terrible, i agree

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Well said, but it's important to note the different between shit projects and functional projects, don't let price deterioration  make you call a project shit. Altcoins will rise again when the market gets better, let's keep our fingers crossed.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

it's me who bleeding every day along with alt coins Cry yes it feels like recovery will take more than two weeks and i do hope by the time it's christmas it'll be fine again

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I don't think all alt coins will become shit coins in the future, 95% of them yeah, but there are good projects as well. Some better than BTC really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: