Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEMCO]Blockchain based luxury open market and supply chain data management  (Read 20946 times)
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:02:04 AM

SUCCESS COMES WITH BEST SUPPORT!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/success-comes-with-best-support-5d7e883070b3

Just want to remind everyone that TEMCO successfully gained support from so many, to develop Bitcoin Smart Contract (RSK) based supply chain data platform last year.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │TEMCO: Blockchain based Supply Chain Data Management and E-commerce Platform★★★
★★★   Backed by Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:45:30 PM

I saw from telegram discussion that TEMCO is going to start from Korea after listing one of the exchange to give early access to Koreans. Some people criticized this but if team's strategic planning section see some benefits by doing so then we should trust them. They want to see this proct turning into product and successful for business. I will rather wait to see results whether start commenting about what I don't have full knowledge.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:57:06 PM

Temco came as breeze of fresh air in the middle of bearish market and performed as we expected seeing the potential. What is much more interesting now things didn't stop there and team is hard at work to meet the high expectations of investors and supporters those believe in something really useful. These updates which most are being released on social media shows how seriously and hardly things are being pushed forward.

couldn't agree more, while other project where finding it hard to achieve softcap, temco was able succeed, i think investors really believe in this project and very comfortable to invest in it, now the team really has to leave to expectations and get to work to make temco the great project many has already envision.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:38:58 PM

I saw from telegram discussion that TEMCO is going to start from Korea after listing one of the exchange to give early access to Koreans. Some people criticized this but if team's strategic planning section see some benefits by doing so then we should trust them. They want to see this proct turning into product and successful for business. I will rather wait to see results whether start commenting about what I don't have full knowledge.
Temco has sold a little amount of coins from the crowdsale and that means there will be a lot of room available to grow. Rather than exchange site and they must thinking how to create such a useful product. We know that this project officially supported by RSK bitcoin.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:02:06 PM

Temco has sold a little amount of coins from the crowdsale and that means there will be a lot of room available to grow. Rather than exchange site and they must thinking how to create such a useful product. We know that this project officially supported by RSK bitcoin.

Yes team and advisors must have thought it through and believe it is the right decision to take at the moment, i think the Korean market is big and will accommodate the project properly, most project always aspire to be in Korean exchange as many believe they have big market, this is time for team to be careful of the next step to take, now development of temco project and products is most priority.
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:56:06 AM

Commercialization of Blockchain: The TEMCO Solution.
https://medium.com/temcolabs/commercialization-of-blockchain-temco-solution-c2dcb3e6c68c

Although the bear market situation for the cryptocurrency was inevitable last year, the blockchain technology is still being commercialized and publicized by many companies.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │TEMCO: Blockchain based Supply Chain Data Management and E-commerce Platform★★★
temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:57:09 AM

TEMCO ECONOMICS 101!!
TEMCO, taking over the competitors by storm with the revolutionary token economy.
https://medium.com/temcolabs/temco-economics-101-de4eb3d60a4f

It is expected that this year, numerous amounts of companies in the blockchain space will compete to integrate blockchain technology into diverse industries.

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:57:53 AM

TEMCO’s First Exchange Listing, Cashierest!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/hello-everyone-5c04d6af0d3e

Just want to mention to everyone that TEMCO will be listed on Cashierest!! The exact date and time will be announced from Cashierest on January 21st. So stay tuned for announcements and details!!

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:58:29 AM

Wondering About Authenticity of Luxury Goods?!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/wondering-about-authenticity-of-luxury-goods-6630f0104a06

In 2017, Korea’s luxury goods market grew to the fourth largest in the world, surpassing France, the origin of a luxury goods market. In this regard, researchers analyzed that a large demand for Korea’s luxury goods market led to remarkable growth.

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:00:01 AM

4 Blockchain Trends Predicted By Forbes!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/4-blockchain-trends-predicted-by-forbes-575e7543168e

Following such trend, TEMCO will provide BI (Business Intelligence) tool to businesses (B2B) and market platform to consumers (B2C), and combine them as B2B2C business model.

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:58:49 AM

TEMCO to contribute to world society!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/temco-to-contribute-to-world-society-a279bbd79fca

Blockchain technology is expanding to social contribution. Blockchain technology is being applied to various areas such as mineral resources, even to African continents where corruption is prevalent and opaque donation system.

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:44:29 AM

Association dedicated for better society, GSLA
https://medium.com/temcolabs/association-dedicated-for-better-society-gsla-b39fcde3c44d

Within the blockchain space, there are increasing cases of cooperative system for mutual development. Regardless of country or industry, there are many companies making MOUs and related associations to promote mutual development.

temcolabs (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:17:48 AM

Supply Chain Resolution and Partnerships
https://medium.com/temcolabs/supply-chain-resolution-and-partnerships-5a6f79ff2b96

Contemporary society has more and more demands as the technological advancement is prominent. There are many products and services out in the world that can boost quality of life through the use of technology.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:15:26 AM

https://medium.com/temcolabs/supply-chain-for-corporations-and-smes-83402cac0553
Connecting supply chain records: Corporations and their affiliated companies

and now we can see this project at coinmarketcap,, congrats for all dev team and supporters from temco  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/temco

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:15:22 AM

and now we can see this project at coinmarketcap,,
yeah so good, the hardcap fundraising was successful and today list on Coinmarketcap well best of luck team. But I hope Development as soon publish that main-case platform. I’m very excited like supplychain management integration with blockchain so it all best thing in the scale transparency and immutable data

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:28:01 AM

The Telegram chat is full of angry bounty hunters who want to get their token asap and sell them on the market. Not great tbh. If I were an investor I'll leave this project asap. Would be better if there's a separate room for bounty and product discussion. But well, they have KIP on their back, isn't it? I think that's not a problem then. But retail investor is surely annoyed because of this.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:33:47 AM

yeah so good, the hardcap fundraising was successful and today list on Coinmarketcap well best of luck team. But I hope Development as soon publish that main-case platform. I’m very excited like supplychain management integration with blockchain so it all best thing in the scale transparency and immutable data

Yes, development will continue because they have a very good active team in the market, with the recent activity from the team will always help us to increase the demand in the market. They have a very good active development team will follow their roadmap according to it.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:42:28 PM

The Telegram chat is full of angry bounty hunters who want to get their token asap and sell them on the market. Not great tbh. If I were an investor I'll leave this project asap. Would be better if there's a separate room for bounty and product discussion. But well, they have KIP on their back, isn't it? I think that's not a problem then. But retail investor is surely annoyed because of this.

Smart team don't usually allow bounty related questions in their main telegram group chat because of reasons like this, it is always better to have a separate chat handling bounty related questions otherwise there will be serious chaos especially when the bounty hunters are yet to be paid. As an investor, i also will not appreciate to see my investment telegram chat in such disarray, it is impossible to have a healthy discussion in such environment.

Saugani

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 02:47:35 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 04:49:02 PM by Saugani

well, first I told with Mrs. Jolin and some other team in order to make the group telegram campaign even remember a lot of complaints.

Maybe It is measured from management so that the group looks active but does not close the possibility of this project first of RSKLabs and will have success it, so will always appear to be active

Saugani

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:44:19 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 04:10:38 PM by Saugani

Yes, development will continue because they have a very good active team in the market, with the recent activity from the team will always help us to increase the demand in the market. They have a very good active development team will follow their roadmap according to it.

they are said - “have announced 2 days ago that will burn 300M TEMCO” so where the fundraising was reached that TEMCO Token 300M and currently the supply 600M in coinmarketcap check also blockchain in the RSK

do have know guys, which this points?? Will have the process to do that in the future burn token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: