Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NENG]Nengcoin - A Decentralized Multi-Rig Solo Mining Scrypt Coin  (Read 45799 times)
Jeronimo99

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:21:59 PM

Here is the proof that zpool ASIC miners are not getting all the rewards:
 http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/block/54d1f46c8bf5ccf1a39dabddfea94712d456ac029156a10d5e1cfbf0f1a1ab00

This is my block. Not 100% sure if it was GPU or Cheetah

I Mined This Block Address NXXPTtCAnozy2kbhjbdXv81xNWzPSNWhoR

Signature of above line:
H3kguZJd/r0QIyEODukUz0bA/llJIfgmQApmuCR5MD84efXjkL2EHIdnw6IvpQgYSkQxSkNR0yaRKRrPEydhaic=

Another proof that CPU Cheetah colo miners are doing fine:

http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/block/db7ed80c4fb13828dbec629df8312d265096d6cb7fa8271c2ee94ef759bb9294

block number 1077390   with difficulty of 0.0002

This one too NNYbNnrtpWoxfSvANAAiGt5vyFt3RtrTQS

Signature of above line:
H/o4Q9V6AdIwXtvV+o65LMWBFTS+L5WC1wfCx6UCqMCEUVQv66LrfJfoUeQ3OBm2ptNUmHukJFAzy8dz/7V0f/8=

-Dave

Firstly, I did not talk about ALL awards, I said almost to zero, secondly, zpool.ga does not mine this coin now (for several hours) after shorelinecrypto.com fell and I turned off the "Aggression" mode - if you are interested, we can talk on this subject in more detail, but for now enjoy

-Admin zpool.ga
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 01:49:34 PM

Firstly, I did not talk about ALL awards, I said almost to zero, secondly, zpool.ga does not mine this coin now (for several hours) after shorelinecrypto.com fell and I turned off the "Aggression" mode - if you are interested, we can talk on this subject in more detail, but for now enjoy

-Admin zpool.ga

With all times being EST because I am using the GUI client based in my timzone. During the 24 hour period from 00:01 to 23:59 on Friday the 27th I mined over 200 blocks on a core i5-3450 that I picked up for under $50 and a GTX 1650 that I have been playing with for a few months. (It is one of the few decent modern cards that does not need a PCIe power).

During that same 24 hours how many blocks did your pool find? How much hardware was pointed at it?

Not looking to get into a fight, just looking for more data points.

I have an i7-7700k and a pair of GTX1660 that found fewer blocks during that same time because I did *no* optimizations.

Slightly off topic to this discussion but:
My opinion is that, this has been the issue with mining since the beginning. I can tweak the crap out of mid range hardware and get better performance then just plugging in and running much better stuff.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:46:24 PM

-Admin zpool.ga

With all times being EST because I am using the GUI client based in my timzone. During the 24 hour period from 00:01 to 23:59 on Friday the 27th I mined over 200 blocks on a core i5-3450 that I picked up for under $50 and a GTX 1650 that I have been playing with for a few months. (It is one of the few decent modern cards that does not need a PCIe power).

During that same 24 hours how many blocks did your pool find? How much hardware was pointed at it?

Not looking to get into a fight, just looking for more data points.

I have an i7-7700k and a pair of GTX1660 that found fewer blocks during that same time because I did *no* optimizations.

My opinion is that, this has been the issue with mining since the beginning. I can tweak the crap out of mid range hardware and get better performance then just plugging in and running much better stuff.

-Dave

We argue about different problems or you don’t understand the essence and meaning of what you read earlier - re-read it again, if you don’t understand again then use an alternative translator for deaf mute or blind people who is more suitable for you. You better ask questions where to sell this slag! exchange is closed!
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

https://altmarkets.io/voting

we can add NENG to this exchange for only $25 in ALTM coins
Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

https://altmarkets.io/voting

we can add NENG to this exchange for only $25 in ALTM coins

Ищy вмeняeмoгo, aдeквaтнoгo пapтнepa для финaнcиpoвaния зaпycкa нoвoгo oбмeнa и дecятoк cвoиx нoвыx мoнeт. (8,99 eвpo в мecяц apeндa cepвepa)

I am looking for a purportedly adequate accessory for financing a new exchange for NENG and several new coins. (8.99 Euro per month renta server)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1544
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:01:18 AM

-Dave

I am late into crypto world and I do not know that much on earlier days mining bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin. But for now for sure, no matter how twig or optimization one can do on old PC, or decent GPU, there is
almost no chance to compete with ASIC for mining rewards.   NENG is exception,  CPU solo miners are fine, GPU solo miners are happy now as the base diff reset and GPU is dominatiing mining again. My NIVIDA GTX1050 is getting blocks every couple of minutes.

The idea of DynDiff variation on top of scrypt is not just to be ASIC unfriendly. The main purpose is to allow individual crypto fans to mine NENG like earlier days on BTC  LTC or DOGE plus the added benefit of decentralization and security on NENG blockchain
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:17:13 AM

I modified title to "GPU MINING", indicating now is the boom time for GPU solo miners.  Base diff has reset.  I try to do as frequenty as much on each reset whenever my time is available.

When ASIC come back on domination, the title will be shifted back to "CPU MINING" on this thread.   
QQ6693606

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:28:06 AM

I modified title to "GPU MINING", indicating now is the boom time for GPU solo miners.  Base diff has reset.  I try to do as frequenty as much on each reset whenever my time is available.

When ASIC come back on domination, the title will be shifted back to "CPU MINING" on this thread.   

why shorelinecrypto.com  is down???

you is owner!

Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:47:53 AM

I modified title to "GPU MINING", indicating now is the boom time for GPU solo miners.  Base diff has reset.  I try to do as frequenty as much on each reset whenever my time is available.

why shorelinecrypto.com  is down???

you is owner!

Haзoвитe eгo xoть "квaнтoвый мaйнинг" - нe этo ceйчac вaжнo.
Oбьяcнитe пoчeмy yпaл shorelinecrypto.com -eдинcтвeнный нopмaльный oбмeн? Двa дня бeз вcякиx oбьяcнeний, кoгдa я зaдaл этoт вoпpoc нa Discord o exit-scam shorelinecrypto.com тo мoй пocт был cpaзy yдaлeн a вoпpoc o пaдeнии ocтaлcя - YES

Bы пpocтo ycтaли зaбpacывaть DOGE в этy бeздoннyю ямy мaйнингa, кoтopyю oткpыл ZPOOL.GA ?

-----------------------ENG

Call it at least “quantum mining” - this is not important right now.
Explain why shorelinecrypto.com fell - the only normal exchange? Two days without any explanation, when I asked this question  Discord  about exit-scam shorelinecrypto.com, my post was immediately deleted and the question about the fall remained - YES

Are you just tired of throwing DOGE into this bottomless mining hole that ZPOOL.GA opened?

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:31:40 AM

you is owner!

Major security upgrade. Also a migration of servers.
Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:10:36 AM

you is owner!

Major security upgrade. Also a migration of servers.

Oтвeтил кaк пyкнyл в oкeaн... A пoчeмy вce чepeз жoпy? Пoчeмy мoлчa? Гдe пpeдyпpeждeниe для пoльзoвaтeлeй? Кoгдa зaкoнчитcя? Кaкoй aпгpeйд? Кaкиe пpoблeмы, пyти peшeния?  Bы пaлeц вывиxнyли кoтopым тыкaeтe в кнoпки и пo этoмy тaк нaплeвaть нa cooбщecтвo кoтopoe вac пoддepживaeт вce этo вpeмя?

Пocлe тaкoгo oтнoшeния этoт пpoeкт пpeвpaщaeтcя в кpиптoгpaфичecкyю гoнopeю, oт кoтopoй люди избaвятcя быcтpee, чeм лeтит в вepx cлoжнocть этoгo вaшeгo "квaнтoвoгo" мaйнингa - дeлaйтe вывoды, нe бyдьтe ypoдaми или бepитe в кoмaндy aдeквaтнoгo чeлoвeкa.

-------------------------ENG

He answered how he farted into the ocean ... And why is everything through the ass? Why silently? Where is the warning for users? When will it end? What is the upgrade? What are the problems, solutions? You sprained a finger that you poke at the buttons and why doesn’t it give a damn about the community that supports you all this time?

After such an attitude, this project turns into cryptographic gonorrhea, which people will get rid of faster than the complexity of this “quantum” mining flies to the top - draw conclusions, do not be freaks or take an adequate person to the team.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:44:54 PM

Hello folks:

The ShorelineCrypto exchange found one member of exchange is using exchange wallet address to mine NENG.  This is strictly forbidden by rule of exchange and it will cause wallet size bloated and cause future withdraw difficult on exchange.  Please stop doing that.

The exchange NENG wallet is taken offline until this behavior stopped. The exchange will try to identify the member and warn and ban such behavior accordingly.
Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:48:55 PM

Hello folks:

The ShorelineCrypto exchange found one member of exchange is using exchange wallet address to mine NENG.  This is strictly forbidden by rule of exchange and it will cause wallet size bloated and cause future withdraw difficult on exchange.  Please stop doing that.

The exchange NENG wallet is taken offline until this behavior stopped. The exchange will try to identify the member and warn and ban such behavior accordingly.

Show the wallet address and please inform when the exchange resumes work.
Please note that events of this kind, such as shutdowns, require prior notification here or by e-mail of registered users.

I also want to note that you DO NOT have a user agreement that regulated such restrictions.
Admin zpool.ga
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:52:01 AM

ShorelineCrypto Exchange notice:

major security upgrade and migration has completed. All coins except NENG are normal

NENG trading is disabled due to miner attack on wallet, and currently still ongoing. Withdraw is allowed now. Please do not deposit into NENG exchange wallet.  

We will have another assessment on NENG exchange wallet health and decide tomorrow on when and how NENG trading can be back to normal.

When withdraw NENG from exchange,  try 50 million one at a time.  There is blockchain maximum limit that prevent withdrawal from exchange by more than 50 millions.  Wait the next 50 million until the prior one succeeded.
There is no limit on how many times you can withdraw from exchange.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:41:25 AM

Hello folks:

Please note that events of this kind, such as shutdowns, require prior notification here or by e-mail of registered users.

I also want to note that you DO NOT have a user agreement that regulated such restrictions.
Admin zpool.ga
The mining on exchange wallet cause major disruption and damage to exchange services. 

The restriction was announced in DISCORD pinned message and in exchange chat box. 

Due to the nature of anonymous sign up of the shoreline exchange, I hesitate to chase down the miners.   For this time, I hope the miner get the message and withdraw NENG to its own wallet and move on.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:09:19 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 05:14:13 AM by honglu69

NewEnglandcoin exchange wallet is stable enough that we now restored the NENG trading at shorelinecrypto exchange.  Normal on trading/withdraw/deposit.

Also exchange wallet is not meant for wallet service.  Withdraw extra coins to own wallet is recommended.  Policy of no mining on exchange wallet address is imposed at Shorelinecrypto Exchange.  
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:31:30 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 04:39:00 AM by honglu69

Just let you guys aware, ShorelineCrypto exchange added LTC/DOGE pair. Essentially Doge can be converted to LTC and withdraw LTC.
Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

Hello folks:

Admin zpool.ga
The mining on exchange wallet cause major disruption and damage to exchange services. 

The restriction was announced in DISCORD pinned message and in exchange chat box. 

Due to the nature of anonymous sign up of the shoreline exchange, I hesitate to chase down the miners.   For this time, I hope the miner get the message and withdraw NENG to its own wallet and move on.

Ecли вы впepвыe cтoлкнyлиcь c тaкoй пpoблeмoй я вaм oбьяcню пpичинy. Bo вceм винoвaт coздaтeль Opentrade кoтopый из-зa oтcyтcтвия oпытa или oбщeгo пoнимaния cмыcлa этoй paбoты peaлизoвaл бaзy дaнныx нa SQL , кoтopaя гoдитcя для тpeнepoвoк a нe peaльнoй paбoты. Я oпиcывaл эти гpaбли гoд нaзaд нa тeмaтичecкoм фopyмe и пpeдлoжил пyти peшeния чepeз MongoDB. TEcли вы и дaлee xoтитe paзвивaтьcя ищитe нopмaльный coфт a нe этo дepьмo.

-------------------------ENG

If you encounter such a problem. The creator of Opentrade is to blame, who, due to a lack of experience or a common understanding of the meaning of this work, has implemented a SQL database that is suitable for training and is not a real job. A year ago, on a thematic forum, solutions were proposed through MongoDB. You don't need shit.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:37:26 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 04:13:07 PM by honglu69

If you encounter such a problem. The creator of Opentrade is to blame, who, due to a lack of experience or a common understanding of the meaning of this work, has implemented a SQL database that is suitable for training and is not a real job. A year ago, on a thematic forum, solutions were proposed through MongoDB. You don't need shit.

This is nonsense tech talk.  Lots of people pretend to be tech expert, they are not.   MongoDB is not suitable for an exchange database engine like ShorelineCrypto/OpenTrade.

OpenTrade that ShorelineCrypto uses is great opensource project from Marycoin eco-system. It has flaws and kzv has maintained well. I also contributed testing and debugging through recent security major upgrade recently at shorelinecrypto.    So far OpenTrade has done well over 1 year and half serving well for NewEnglandcoin communities.  

Still again,  exchange such as shorelinecrypto is separate from a coin like NewEnglandcoin.  With the new opensource tradingbot provided by shoreline,  NENG traders can trade automatically through bot like a tech pro easily,

Jeronimo99

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:43:08 PM

This is nonsense tech talk.  Lots of people pretend to be tech expert, they are not.   MongoDB is not suitable for an exchange database engine like ShorelineCrypto/OpenTrade.

OpenTrade that ShorelineCrypto uses is great opensource project from Marycoin eco-system. It has flaws and kzv has maintained well. I also contributed testing and debugging through recent security major upgrade recently at shorelinecrypto.    So far OpenTrade has done well over 1 year and half serving well for NewEnglandcoin communities.  

Still again,  exchange such as shorelinecrypto is separate from a coin like NewEnglandcoin.  With the new opensource tradingbot provided by shoreline,  NENG traders can trade automatically through bot like a tech pro easily,

I now see that this conversation does not make sense at all, you are the same "specialist" as the creator of opentrade - a complete all-consuming bottom. I sincerely wish you good luck and great creative success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: