Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17998 times)
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Look at the ripple and feel more confident about investing. That is a good signal from the market. Do not worry too much about them.And do not buy ripples now if you're going to hold short term, maybe you will lose money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

I think that market is now definitely showing signs of reversal and personally im of the view that the upcoming weeks and months will take the markets towards complete recovery and hopefully new all time high levels in nov dec.

Yes I agree with you definitely the market is showing good signs these days but still unpredictable, i guess the crypto market has started recovering slowly and hopefully it will reach $20k this time.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

I think that market is now definitely showing signs of reversal and personally im of the view that the upcoming weeks and months will take the markets towards complete recovery and hopefully new all time high levels in nov dec.
The price should also go up once more people find if Bitcoin is approved for an ETF. If it is then the price could get expensive fast.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

The market of course is not now steel, but still keeps afloat. Part of the coins can be left for the future, but some of the coins need to "do the wind" now. We need to make new investments now.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I strongly feel that bull run is about to come this time. So, buying seems like a good idea imho.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

The market situation this month is not stable, making it difficult to take the right steps. I see today the market has improved and there is an increase in the XRP coin rank replacing the ETH. This is a good start to trading and storing long numbers, from my prediction at the end of this year altcoin will skyrocket, so keep on storing and trading.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

We all know that crypto currency doesn't have stable price, when it dump it will totally dump vise versa when it pump up.  But if you are in trading you need to be very careful. Remember trading is very high risk you can totally lose you profit in just a couple of days or month. So you really need to understand the movement of each crypto currency that you want to trade in so that you will not be added to those traders who just sacrifice some of their profit just to save their profit loss.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

In the past few months, crypto is not able to stay stable and there was a lot of ups and downs in the market. During these market either you can HODL for a while or take advantages of the coins which are in the dip because many coins are being pumped and we can gain some profit from day trading also.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

The market never will not be stable, especially with such low market capitalization, this market is very easy to manipulate. I suggest just keep the coins until the market turn and then the best moment to sell them. If you want to sell right now, I advise you to be very careful and not to risk big money.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

This is investment and cryptocurrency including investment, but I think cryptocurrency has a big risk, of course you already know the risk of cryptocurrency? So if you are afraid of losing, I suggest not to buy because people who are successful in cryptocurrency are people who dare to take risks.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Bitcoin again down.Thats so bad. Hopefully bitcoin going up in december. Many peoples says this.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

I think you should not be very upset. After all, the instability of the crypto-currency market is temporary. It can not be in the crypto-currency to be calm and stable. We are just waiting for our time. Soon I hope to become a full participant in the market.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

The cryptomarket has always been unstable. We are not the first time seeing big ups and downs on it. If you do not know what to do, just hodl your coins. Wink
Robbio

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

My strategy is to save coins. I don't think the current market will continue to collapse. I plan to save coins for a long time waiting for the arrival of the bull market!
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Of course to buy. Remembers the main rule of investment: Buy when others sell and sell when others buy. You can insure yourself by using stop-loss instrument.
   A pair of eyes and a pair of hands and also a head in a crypto currency are sometimes faster than a stop-loss and take-profit
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

The market has been unstable from the start so I prefer to buy some and hold it. Selling at this stage is not best to invest while price is still low from the previous price when it reaches high. So think first before you decide in this market condition of unstable price.  
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

The market has always been unstable, this is its main characteristic, on the one hand it is bad because projects are harder to raise funds, and investors do not want to invest in projects in such a non-stable market, on the other hand, this behavior of the market makes it possible for traders to earn money.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

The market has always been unstable, this is its main characteristic, on the one hand it is bad because projects are harder to raise funds, and investors do not want to invest in projects in such a non-stable market, on the other hand, this behavior of the market makes it possible for traders to earn money.

It looks unstable in some moments, in long-term price is going up, market is bigger each year. Crypto-currency market is not
just last 6 months, prices had their ATH`s, we felt huge drop, but now market looks stable. We don`t have big drops and huge
rises.
   Market can`t be calm in long-term. It`s like a living thing, breathing all the time, moves in many directions. I agree with you that
this market is moving in that way that anyone who wish to trade can try it. Price moves and with good timing for buying and selling
anyone can make some profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Big fluctuation of prices is not new to this market. Some drop or rise by 90% in a day. In my case I trade for short term. Also bought coin for long term because I don't want to miss the skyrocket move of my favorite coins.

If you are scared then just wait for the signal of the next uptrend before you enter again, and of course you need to study to identify the uptrend.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

unstoppable market it refers to the continues dumping of the market. but do the first rule of investing buy and buy if tokens or coins are in low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: