Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLease DELETE  (Read 176 times)
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 10:30:48 AM by Hexah

Delete......
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Yes there will be as well as bounties. I'll update this thread once it live in the coming days or weeks. Thanks for your interest.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

Alright, this project looks promising and I will do more research about it to be sure it is potential. Please update as soon as it starts for intending participants to know and I also hope it will start soon.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

Alright, this project looks promising and I will do more research about it to be sure it is potential. Please update as soon as it starts for intending participants to know and I also hope it will start soon.
Please join our discussion at https://t.me/canlead for more updates. The bounty is set to start at 15th of September and the airdrop will follow through.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Yes there will be as well as bounties. I'll update this thread once it live in the coming days or weeks. Thanks for your interest.

I participate in your awards not for the first time and never received a single token! The topic is simply closed, and there is no further development and understanding of the situation!

Think before you get involved in projects with his participation!
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

I participate in your awards not for the first time and never received a single token! The topic is simply closed, and there is no further development and understanding of the situation!

Think before you get involved in projects with his participation!

What's this about and why this? Can you explain what happened? I am in charge of this ICO and I need to know

There was an issue 4 or 5 months back with a bounty program managed by him. If my memory is right, the ico which he managed turned out to be a scam  and the ico founders stopped receiving hexah's telegram message  and since its a scam ico, hexah didn't care to distribute the tokens to the bounty participants which he received for paying the bounty participants. But I don't think there is any mistake from Hexah's part .

tai9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

my got your comment on the forum Bitcointalk and i want to show u that i found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need   an experienced admin and i can do it !
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: