Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is $174. It is the bottom of the chart.  (Read 3067 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

Yes off course it has already hit the bottom and it is now the time to invest more and more into the ETH. The 1000 USD is surely possible because ETH has already gone wild in the December and thus it is not entirely difficult for it to go and hike. Now the crypto is already showing some green signal in between by creating the wavy patterns and thus makes sense that it is going upwards step by step. It might look very slow right now but the slower it is the more beneficial it is for us as it will give us good chance to earn more money by buying at different entry levels. So yes, buy more and just wait for it.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

ETH goes down to $174, Do you have any plan for this? I've just bought and wait to $1000 Cheesy

Thats a great play , I strongly believe ethereum will be back over 1k in a short time.  All we have to do is be patient and use this opportunity to buy as much as we can.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

I believe that this is not the bottom of the ethereum, for sure. Because he begins to recover. And I'm sure that soon growth should begin. No wonder he fell so low.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

As I realized that this was the lowest level at which you would be able to buy Ethereum of course it began to grow !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
tolobua

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

yes right now the ethereum price is at its lowest point, very worried that ethereum prices will continue to decline. Even though I believe that ethereum will rise again but I still worry, because this is really very low the ethereum price is under $ 200, this is very bad.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Well, now the profits are already coming, ethereum managed to surpass the 200 usd mark again, but we don't know if it will continue to grow that way, or a if a pump is coming though.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Today, Ethereum made a huge gain of 17%. It is now slightly above $200, back from the series of down fall. Cryptocurrency market is really unpredictable. You can make from this kind of market. Buy low and then sell high. Then just repeating the scenario.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

when i look that price now i agree with you. i wish i trusted you and took more ethereum for my portfolio.

Now it's really a good price for many people, but there are still plenty of ETH that ICO projects of last year and early this year hold and have not sold. If they sell I think the price will continue to fall sharply in the future
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

Today, Ethereum made a huge gain of 17%. It is now slightly above $200, back from the series of down fall. Cryptocurrency market is really unpredictable. You can make from this kind of market. Buy low and then sell high. Then just repeating the scenario.

None of this was ''unpredictable''. A bounce was certainly expected from the whole market. It also wouldn't be a surprise if the market crashes again after this bounce, time will tell, we will have to see some follow through after the bounce to be comfortable otherwise we are going down again. Bitcoin has the potential of a short squeeze so that's good for the bulls, also we are only 1k dollars away from changing the weekly trend so it might not be that bad after all.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Buying a coin at the right time matters a lot in crypto. Well, I missed buying in the fucking dip. Eth price has started to rise, who know how long these will keep on so.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. I think that the prices will move up late 2018
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

It is a great bargain. I regret not getting more. The upside is huge.  Patience is key in crypto. Buying at the right time and right price will give you huge gains!

gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

yes right, in ethereum's history the price currently owned is the lowest. and this makes those who have ethereum on dompett become very worried. but i will stay hold.
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Joseph Lubin said that the programmers of Ethereum are perfecting various areas of the ecosystem to prepare for a new significant growth. Ethereum is at the beginning of its journey and in the future it will only exaggerate its influence in the world.
a lot of information about ethereum's predictions, but we are only positive thinking, hopefully all that will make a good influence for ethereum, which will bring about a change in the world of cryptocurency
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

Big lowest point at 166usd, if price drop under 166 then nothing cant stop falling and easy to see under 100$

Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

I was very surprised by the price of the ethereum down so steep. I think, after a decline in the number $200, the then imminent Ascension. However, quite the contrary, the number went down to hundreds of dollars.
Torbeks

Activity: 298

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

That was a good decision to make. This is clearly the best time to buy ethereum because of the low price ( lowest I've experienced with ETH). Your investment can go up to five to eight times when the bull run comes.  In case that it doesn't happen, I am positive that you can still earn twice as the amount you investment. Just sell at the right time and all you need to do is wait (the hardest thing to do).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Balambgarden

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Make and lose a ton of money off crypto since last year but don't file crypto trades on 2017 taxes because it's complicated/confusing and becuase your Jan balance isnt' enough to take care of taxes.

Don't want to log and report all your trades on your 2018 taxes either so you create a fake crypto kitty and sell it to yourself.

Cash out, easy taxes.

itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

you sure made the right choice to get in on ETH that low, i see it surpassing its all time high in the long run
My yoriyori

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

ETH is rising now not $174 anymore presently ETH is $220 and this is just a week different I think this is a change now people can still have hope in cryptocurrency.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

when i look that price now i agree with you. i wish i trusted you and took more ethereum for my portfolio.
No, in the crypto world. Don't believe anyone. Smiley) I don't believe myself as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: