Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 08:09:05 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Deflation and Its' problems  (Read 278 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

A Trio of Wallet, Exchange and Payment Services

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I believe bitcoin deflation is normal because it is decentralized.Meaning,it's not controlled by government.People should not worry about bitcoin deflation because, surely there will also be an inflation.
Being a deflationary currency means that more people will tend to hold it since its value increases over time--hindering its capabilities of becoming an actual currency. A currency that is not circulated well is not a good currency.

The Aryl Platform Powered By Rubius

Website Twitter Telegram Whitepaper ANN Bounty
Code:

[hr]

[center][b]Senior Member[/b][/center]

[center] *Image Removed* [/center]
[code][center][table][tr][td][tt][size=2px][color=#e8223a]
    █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀▀████████
████▀▀        ▀███████▀        ▀▀████
██████████▄▄     ▀█▀     ▄███████████
██████████████▄       ▄██████████████
██▀▀      ▀█████    ▄██████▀▀     ▀██
██████▄▄   ▄▄█▀    █▀  ▀█▀    ▄██████
███████████▀     ▄███▄      ▄████████
█████████▀       ▀███▀█▄    ▀████████
██████▀     ▄█▄    ▀   ██▄    ▀▀█████
██▀▀    ▄▄██████▄     ██████▄    ▀▀██
█████████████▀  ▀█▄    ▀█████████████
██████████▀     ▄███▄     ▀██████████
██████▄      ▄▄████████▄▄     ▀▀█████
[/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://rubius.io/][b][size=7pt][u][color=#006c89][color=#005b6f]  The Aryl Platform [/color]  [color=#000]Consumer Friendly Payment App  [i][sub][color=#006c89]▆[color=#007495]▆[color=#007ca2]▆[color=#0084ae]▆[color=#008cba]▆[color=#0094c7]▆[color=#009cd3]▆[color=#00a4e0]▆[color=#00acec]▆[/sub][/i][/u][/size]
[size=8pt][color=#005b6f][b]PRODUCTS UNDER RUBIUS DEVELOPMENT[/color]
[color=#eb3438][u][i][sub][color=#eb3438]▆[color=#df3437]▆[color=#d33337]▆[color=#c73336]▆▆[color=#bc3335]▆▆[color=#b03334]▆▆[color=#a43234]▆▆[color=#983233]▆[/sub][/i]         [color=#eb3438]Multi-Asset Exchange[/color]     │     [color=#eb3438]RUBIEX[/b][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#006c89]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][td][/td][td][center][b][font=arial][size=8pt][url=https://twitter.com/Rubius_Inc]TWITTER    [/url] ⚫ [url=https://t.me/rubiuschat]    TELEGRAM[/url]
[url=https://rubius.io/rubius-whitepaper.pdf][color=#eb3438][b]  W H I T E P A P E R  [/b][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3254617.0]ANN THREAD[/url] ⚫ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450732]BOUNTY THREAD[/url][/td][td][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#eb3438]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][/tr][/table][
[/code]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hachiman13

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

I believe bitcoin deflation is normal because it is decentralized.Meaning,it's not controlled by government.People should not worry about bitcoin deflation because, surely there will also be an inflation.
Being a deflationary currency means that more people will tend to hold it since its value increases over time--hindering its capabilities of becoming an actual currency. This actually focuses less in its aspect as a currency since a currency that is not circulated well is not a good one.

The Aryl Platform Powered By Rubius

Website Twitter Telegram Whitepaper ANN Bounty
Code:

[hr]

[center][b]Senior Member[/b][/center]

[center] *Image Removed* [/center]
[code][center][table][tr][td][tt][size=2px][color=#e8223a]
████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀▀████████
████▀▀        ▀███████▀        ▀▀████
██████████▄▄     ▀█▀     ▄███████████
██████████████▄       ▄██████████████
██▀▀      ▀█████    ▄██████▀▀     ▀██
██████▄▄   ▄▄█▀    █▀  ▀█▀    ▄██████
███████████▀     ▄███▄      ▄████████
█████████▀       ▀███▀█▄    ▀████████
██████▀     ▄█▄    ▀   ██▄    ▀▀█████
██▀▀    ▄▄██████▄     ██████▄    ▀▀██
█████████████▀  ▀█▄    ▀█████████████
██████████▀     ▄███▄     ▀██████████
██████▄      ▄▄████████▄▄     ▀▀█████
[/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://rubius.io/][b][size=7pt][u][color=#006c89][color=#005b6f]  The Aryl Platform [/color]  [color=#000]Consumer Friendly Payment App  [i][sub][color=#006c89]▆[color=#007495]▆[color=#007ca2]▆[color=#0084ae]▆[color=#008cba]▆[color=#0094c7]▆[color=#009cd3]▆[color=#00a4e0]▆[color=#00acec]▆[/sub][/i][/u][/size]
[size=8pt][color=#005b6f][b]PRODUCTS UNDER RUBIUS DEVELOPMENT[/color]
[color=#eb3438][u][i][sub][color=#eb3438]▆[color=#df3437]▆[color=#d33337]▆[color=#c73336]▆▆[color=#bc3335]▆▆[color=#b03334]▆▆[color=#a43234]▆▆[color=#983233]▆[/sub][/i]         [color=#eb3438]Multi-Asset Exchange[/color]     │     [color=#eb3438]RUBIEX[/b][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#006c89]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][td][/td][td][center][b][font=arial][size=8pt][url=https://twitter.com/Rubius_Inc]TWITTER    [/url] ⚫ [url=https://t.me/rubiuschat]    TELEGRAM[/url]
[url=https://rubius.io/rubius-whitepaper.pdf][color=#eb3438][b]  W H I T E P A P E R  [/b][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3254617.0]ANN THREAD[/url] ⚫ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450732]BOUNTY THREAD[/url][/td][td][/td][td][size=21pt][i][font=arial black][color=#eb3438]▐[size=10pt] [/size][color=#293145]█[/size][/td][/tr][/table][
[/code]
redsun114

Activity: 966
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
Merited by wuvdoll (2)

I like the blogs published by Bitmex. One of the awesome sources to gather knowledge around cryptocurrency.

In this blog they discuss problem and benefits of deflationary economics. https://blog.bitmex.com/bitcoin-economics-part-3/

To quote from this:
However, even if Bitcoin has solved this economic problem, perhaps it’s naive to think Bitcoin would result in a more prosperous economic system. Bitcoin is a new and unique system, which is likely to cause more economic problems, perhaps unexpected or new ones. After all there is no perfect money. It just may not be correct to apply the traditional economic problems of the past, to this new type of money. Although it may be more difficult, identifying Bitcoin’s potential economic problems may require more analysis and a stronger understanding of the underlying technology.

I agree that it's a new kind of monetary system and it would have it's own problem when it becomes well adapted. but economically speaking do we need this system adding to the complexity already existing financial system.
Whenever you ask people why they need cryptocurrency they say it’s because of debt and that’ usually sounds stupid to me they just forget that everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. Cryptocurrencies itself has its own disadvantage and might even be worst than our current monetary system.

So I’m not in support of having cryptocurrency as a replacement, I’m okay with what we have now cause the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
gambitcoin53

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

I like the blogs published by Bitmex. One of the awesome sources to gather knowledge around cryptocurrency.

In this blog they discuss problem and benefits of deflationary economics. https://blog.bitmex.com/bitcoin-economics-part-3/

To quote from this:
However, even if Bitcoin has solved this economic problem, perhaps it’s naive to think Bitcoin would result in a more prosperous economic system. Bitcoin is a new and unique system, which is likely to cause more economic problems, perhaps unexpected or new ones. After all there is no perfect money. It just may not be correct to apply the traditional economic problems of the past, to this new type of money. Although it may be more difficult, identifying Bitcoin’s potential economic problems may require more analysis and a stronger understanding of the underlying technology.

I agree that it's a new kind of monetary system and it would have it's own problem when it becomes well adapted. but economically speaking do we need this system adding to the complexity already existing financial system.

what really scares most of us is the unknown, in business, every move is feasible, it is true that bitcoin is new and a unique system, that makes it more dangerous for some newbies, the qoute is true and legit in way how it describe bitcoin, but it doesn't make bitcoin less of a machinery to improve the financial status of our economy. this quote is only a sort of an advisory for those interested investors to be cautious in jumping into crypto world.

Abefe1989

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Bitcoin has decreased seriously and it has been major problem that most investors face this time around which makes  most lose interest
pumbum

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

every next step in development will face new challenges, this is the basis of philosophy. in the case of cryptocurrencies, this root lies in the trust between people, because transactions can not be withdrawn

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

To quote from this:

Whenever you ask people why they need cryptocurrency they say it’s because of debt and that’ usually sounds stupid to me they just forget that everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. Cryptocurrencies itself has its own disadvantage and might even be worst than our current monetary system.

So I’m not in support of having cryptocurrency as a replacement, I’m okay with what we have now cause the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know.
About having disadvantage, there is no doubt about that as certainly everything with an advantage will definitely have some lapses as well. The way people will over time keep perceiving bitcoin would be one of its disadvantages. The idea of simply just an investment, and a lot of people trying to want to hoard it just to be able to get rich over time, would make the whole idea seem more like less supply, more demand, but without an equilibrium in a way, it would always not lead well and would make the idea of it as a currency be jeopardized as people tend to shift to the asset perspective instead.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
geopolisch

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

To quote from this:

what really scares most of us is the unknown, in business, every move is feasible, it is true that bitcoin is new and a unique system, that makes it more dangerous for some newbies, the qoute is true and legit in way how it describe bitcoin, but it doesn't make bitcoin less of a machinery to improve the financial status of our economy. this quote is only a sort of an advisory for those interested investors to be cautious in jumping into crypto world.
Apparently, the fear of the unknown has always been one of the major challenges for anything new and most especially when it comes to technology as people cannot really tell what the adoption and the perception of the technology would be like in the long run, and how that is going to end up affecting certain things related to the development of the technology.

People right now tend to focus so much on holding due to the deflationary asset nature of bitcoin and then forgetting what the currency aspect is like. However, it is what it is and only time can really tell how this whole thing will eventually turns out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████