Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain And DiaEx Diamond Trading Platform  (Read 2662 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 02:23:34 PM by GlitzKoin_diamonds

Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain And DiaEx Trading Platform

The Glitzkoin diamond blockchain project successfully completed an ICO in June 2018. The GTN token was priced in the $0.15 to $0.20 range during the ICO. The token was listed on the Stellarport exchange in July 2018. The GTN token was listed on the DOBITRADE exchange in April 2019.

GTN Performance So Far:
•   Priced in the $0.15 to $0.20 range during the ICO which ended in June 2018.
•   GTN listed on the Stellarport exchange in July 2018, starts at $0.20.
•   The token ends 2018 at $0.30, adding a hefty 50% to its ICO closing price of $0.20.
•   The GTN price range in 2019 continues in the $0.29 to $0.33 range – trading on Stellarport.
•   January 2019, GTN designated as official payment partner on online ticketing giant Myticket.asia portal.
•   The GTN token starts trading on DOBITRADE exchange with options to pair the token with, BTC, ETH and USDT – April 2019.
•   Brisk trading on DOBITRADE, the GTN token reaches the $0.37 to $0.40 range – May 2019.
•   The GTN token to start trading on the CoinTiger exchange from 15th May 2019.

Project Scope Snapshot:
The project includes a comprehensive diamond trading platform DiaEx that supports, both B2B and B2C trade in diamonds. The GTN token is the designated mode of payment on the DiaEx platform. Negotiations are underway to have business operators, accept the GTN token as a mode of payment in their operations. A final agreement has been reached with online ticketing giant Myticket.asia where, visitors to the portal can soon use the GTN token to pay for their purchases. The Glitzkoin management recognizes two stakeholders in the project – one is the diamond community and the second is the crypto world. Efforts are therefore ongoing to increase, demand and usage for the GTN token.

Glitzkoin Project Progress:
•   June 2018 Glitzkoin ICO successfully completed.
•   The GTN token trading on DOBITRADE, Stellarport and Cointiger (15 May 2019).
•   The DPE (Diamond Price Estimator) was implemented in September 2018.
•   The DiaEx diamond trading platform has gone through final testing, scheduled to launch in Q2-2019.
•   Online ticketing giant Myticket.asia will soon accept the GTN token as a mode of payment. Technical integration is in progress.
•   Negotiations are on with other business operators, to accept the GTN token as a mode of payment.

Related Resources:

[GTN On DOBITRADE]  [GTN On Stellarport]   [Glitzkoin Infopedia]   [GTN 3 Layered Demand] [Glitzkoin – Myticket.Asia]

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoking1567

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

After researching this project it does seem that you guys have at least 2 streams of potential demand for the GTN token. The crypto exchange activity is fine, much of the trading now is from crypto world participants I guess. But when you do launch the DiaEx diamond trading platform in the last Q2018, demand for the token could spike considerably. A sudden jump in GTN token prices might please some but, I prefer a gradual appreciation - just to keep reckless speculation away. It might be a good idea to build up the diamond list on the exchange, in steps - not all at a time. Saying this after I say this, info pic on your website.
https://glitzkoin.com/uploads/images/img_5b962d0392a562.19926723_gtn-token-stats-01-0802-update-01.jpg
Cryptoking1567

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

thisistheend63

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

Sorry Cryptoking1567, I disagree with your suggestion. The thought that the GLITZKOIN token price could significantly appreciate after the launch of the Diamond Exchange, seems logical but, nothing wrong with that. You talk of reckless speculation and I am against that too but, a jump in authentic demand for a crypto token is real - the price should reflect that. The GLITZKOIN project is clearly promoted as an industry specific blockchain application, the promoters should focus on improving the diamond industry. The behavior of the GLITZKOIN token at the stock exchange should be left alone. Basically your suggestion implies, slowing down the usage of the DiaEx just to ensure that, there is no sudden jump in the GTN token price. So you might be having some novel suggestion for the times when  the token goes down too Smiley In my opinion the demand for the token from the trade conducted on the diamond exchange, will far outstrip crypto world activity on the exchange. Just let it flow naturally, no need to control anything.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

Sorry Cryptoking1567, I disagree with your suggestion. The thought that the GLITZKOIN token price could significantly appreciate after the launch of the Diamond Exchange, seems logical but, nothing wrong with that. You talk of reckless speculation and I am against that too but, a jump in authentic demand for a crypto token is real - the price should reflect that. The GLITZKOIN project is clearly promoted as an industry specific blockchain application, the promoters should focus on improving the diamond industry. The behavior of the GLITZKOIN token at the stock exchange should be left alone. Basically your suggestion implies, slowing down the usage of the DiaEx just to ensure that, there is no sudden jump in the GTN token price. So you might be having some novel suggestion for the times when  the token goes down too Smiley In my opinion the demand for the token from the trade conducted on the diamond exchange, will far outstrip crypto world activity on the exchange. Just let it flow naturally, no need to control anything.

Hi Guys, a small note about the price of the GTN token.
We would prefer if the price moved organically without any intervention. To prove our commitment, we will refrain from doing high blast advertising and loud marketing campaigns. Just present facts, plans and updates as they really our and leave the decision to all of you.
Just a quick note, demand for the GLITZKOIN GTN token, has a three pronged feed.
(1) From the crypto community trading on the exchange, for now it can be reviewed on Stellarterm.
(2) From diamond traders operating on the soon to be implemented DiaEx Diamond Exchange, the GTN token will be used to settle payments on that platform.
(3) An innovative approach (under negotiation) to have high end department stores and malls accept the GLITZKOIN token as a mode of payment.

It is no secret that the potential for price rise of a token, is directly related to the forces of demand. This is even more true as the number of GTN tokens remains fixed at just 999 million. Even as we happen to be in the development phase, the token is doing extremely well. After successfully completing the ICO at a token price of $0.20 in June, the GTN token, maintains impressive consistency at the Stellar based exchanges – trading price is around $0.18 to $0.22. The token has consistently shown up in the top 10 list (by volume) on Stellarterm. This is of course due to the wonderful support that we have received from all of you.
A quick link to the GTN – 3 Layers of Demand on Insta and if you prefer more detailed notes, review the medium post.

kryptocatz

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

The first industry specific blockchain project that I invested in. Does make sense to have an industry insider at the top, makes it easier to implement the project. Still a few months for the DiaEx to be deployed for actual use I believe, considering that the token price is quite reasonable – makes sense to hold them. If any of you has an idea of GLITZKOIN plans in Russia, please share it here. They have a diamond expert from Russia on their team and also Mikhail Koslov – a politician and expert business planner. Read somewhere about their official meetup in Moscow.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

hi guys, I have heard about your company, what development path you have chosen in the future than this token is better, I have seen some other diamond companies based on blockchain technology?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Cryptoking1567

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

konstant111 : great question let the team answer that but as an investor, I saw some advantages that this project has over other diamond blockchain concepts. Most projects begin with a technology, they then try to see where that can be applied in an industry. In the case of Glitzcoin, the CEO is already a second generation diamond veteran, he knows the weak spots in the industry. So he actually went scouting for a technical solution and was impressed with blockchain technology. What I mean to say is that, every feature incorporated into the blockchain application here, addresses a specific weakness or inefficiency in the diamond industry. And with an industry insider on the top, the diamond community is more likely to follow his advice. As crypto investors, we are of course keen to see GTN token demand rise, due to diamond trade on their platform - I think they call it Diaex. Since the annual turnover of the diamond industry is close to 90 billion dollars, the scope for token demand is significantly high. Keeping fingers crossed.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Thanks a lot for your question.
We are on track to developing a Diamond Exchange (http://www.diaex.info/)
The difference that we bring to the table is that, our project is headed by a diamond veteran of 20 years. He has been running a publicly listed diamond company for the past two decades, and has spent his entire life in understanding the finer nuances of the diamond trade. He has an established global network of different stakeholders in the diamond supply chain.
Unlike other tech startups, this is a disruption, not from the outside, but from the inside. An industry insider, has decided to take it upon himself to bring about changes in an industry in which, he himself is a second generation stakeholder.
Glitzkoin is essentially trying to build a marketplace, called DiaEx, for trading diamonds. As most of you would know, any startup looking to develop a marketplace, is always faced with the chicken and egg problem. Buyers will only come when there are sellers, and vice versa.
After long hours of explanation and endless sessions to present the concept of a comprehensive diamond blockchain configuration, GLITZKOIN CEO Navneet Goenka, has convinced leading diamond dealers to list their inventory on the blockchain. The list of certified diamonds ready to be listed on the DiaEx Diamond Exchange, now totals a little over $500 million. A significant increase in this list is expected by late October 2018, the same time when the exchange will be ready to run through a thorough testing phase.
The project is poised to bring positive change to an industry that despite its multibillion dollar turnover, has begun to show clear signs of stagnation. Lot of hard work remains to be done but, this would all be possible with your participation. 

hi guys, I have heard about your company, what development path you have chosen in the future than this token is better, I have seen some other diamond companies based on blockchain technology?

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

thank you for your comprehensive answer, I read it, I wanted to ask you how I will be sure that it is in fact I buy the product and not a simple wrapper?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
blocktrasher18

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Learnt whatever little I know about diamonds from your website but, had a question to ask. What exactly is a certified diamond? In what way does a certified diamond increase customer confidence. Also, who certifies the diamond is it Glitzcoin or some independent organization. Asking this because, if it can really boost buyer confidence, then trade on your diamond exchange would be much higher. For investors like me it would mean, higher demand for the GTN token - thus positively impacting the price.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

Hi blocktrasher18, will try to answer your query while keeping technical jargon related to diamonds at the minimum. When you talk about an impartial and unbiased certification, it needs to be done by an independent third party. While the 4C parameters (color, carat, cut and clarity) are very clearly defined for a diamond - sellers are known to set their own standards. There is often an intention to overstate the 4C parameters, the idea is to get a higher price for the stone. There are hundreds of diamond testing labs in the world but,  only a handful are internationally recognized. Diamonds listed on the GLITZKOIN DiaEx Diamond Exchange, will need to be certified from a shortlisted (4 to 5) reputed diamond testing centers. Another very important parameter that will be clearly mentioned on the diamond certificate relates to the, authenticity of the diamond.  To state that very simply, the stone will be certified as being natural and not factory made.

The promoters of GLITZKOIN are diamond professionals, being in the industry for decades they have a good idea where loopholes exist - and these will be plugged. At the end of the day B2B and B2C transactions can be conducted on the DiaEx diamond trading platform, from any point on the globe. The amazing thing is that both, professional and first time diamond buyers can trade with confidence.

We do hope that the above info answers your doubts. You might be interested to know that, more than $500 million worth of diamonds are currently being processed, verified and cataloged - these will list (first batch) the moment the DiaEx has passed through the testing phase. You can check a more detailed report on diamond certification on the main website at [url]https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-blockchain-requires-more-than-4cs-to-list-diamond[url]

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

The Platform is a work in progress.
Our business development team is also currently at work in acquiring diamond traders for the platform. They will be listing their inventory on the platform for anyone to buy.
Once the product is launched you will be able to see the details of the available diamonds alongwith other relevant details.

To put your mind at ease, i would like to mention two things:
- Our company is headed by a diamond veteran who can ensure a steady supply of diamonds for the platform.
- The payments from the buyer will remain in escrow until they are satisfied with their purchase. This will be enforced using smart contracts.

thank you for your comprehensive answer, I read it, I wanted to ask you how I will be sure that it is in fact I buy the product and not a simple wrapper?

m0thercluckers

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

Who would be the initial users for your platform?
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Our founder, Mr Navneet Goenka, is a 20 year diamond veteran and has created a huge network of diamond traders from across the world.
He has convinced leading diamond dealers of the benefits of a blockchain, and they will be listing their diamonds on DIaEx. This will be the initial supply for the platform.
For the buyers, we will be heavily advertising among the following user groups:
- Diamond Traders in diamond districts across the world.
- Crypto investors looking to diversify their portfolio
- Retail diamond buyers

Who would be the initial users for your platform?

kryptocatz

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

You guys seem to have an impressive and clear cut agenda but, one question lingers in my mind. Why are you so confident that diamond traders will embrace your strategy to settle payments on the DiaEx platform using the GTN token. Yes diamonds are big bill merchandise and the move could significantly boost demand for the glitzkoin token - but will the diamond industry really be interested.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Hi kryptocatz, thanks for your participation on this topic. Talking about diamond trade and the mode of settling payments. The industry has for long been frustrated with stringent bank scrutiny and expensive bank charges. Many diamond stalwarts are of the opinion that, it is merely the big value of diamond transactions that attracts such unwanted attention. However the truth is that diamonds are extremely rare, they are scintillatingly gorgeous and they are awfully expensive. Neither the diamond community nor the banking system can change that scenario.

More than 80% of the $90 billion trading activity in diamonds, happens across borders in the form of international trade. Delays in payments, lengthy procedures and expensive bank charges pose a tremendous challenge. And of course, the complication of multiple currencies and conversions, adds its own complexity.

Gliitzkoin is headed by a diamond veteran, it is needless to say that, the diamond community has been kept updated about every single feature and process being incorporated into the project and more specifically, being implemented in the DiaEx diamond exchange. The platform will support B2B and B2C transactions, the presence of a cryptocurrency on the platform, will come as a relief to diamond buyrs at all levels. We can claim with confidence that, the presence of the GTN crypto token, was one of the major reasons why, the diamond industry welcomed the GLITZKOIN initiative.

Hope that answers your question, it is wonderful to see crypto gurus like you taking an active interest in real world business applications based on blockchain and cryptos. Keep in touch with the GTN token trading on Stellarport at https://stellarport.io/exchange/alphanum4/GTN/GARFMAHQM4JDI55SK2FGEPLOZU7BTEODS3Y5QNT3VMQQIU3WV2HTBA46/native/XLM/Stellar

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

this is first project in blockchain for diamond?
m0thercluckers

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

I often wonder as to why did you guys choose Stellar network to create your infrastructure while the whole world is going gaga over Ethereum or EOS? Can anyone please answer this. Roll Eyes
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

This is the first blockchain based diamond marketplace that is headed by industry veterans.
Our CEO, Navneet Goenka, has been heading a publicly listed diamond company for the past 20 years. He has an established network of traders and diamond merchants who will be using our platform.
They will be listing their diamonds on the platform, which will help in providing the seed inventory. Using this, we will be targeting and attracting diamond traders, retail buyers, and crypo enthusiasts to transact on the platform.
Our motive is to promote secure and verified transactions in the diamond industry, and to promote investments in diamonds as an asset class among the crypto community.
To answer your question, we believe that we are the only diamond marketplace that has a strong backing that is necessary to succeed in this market.

this is first project in blockchain for diamond?

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Great question.

It was a conscious decision on our part, about why we choose the Stellar Infrastructure rather than Ethereum, which is the most famous blockchain for token sales.
We had three primary reasons:
- Ease of transacting
The stellar blockchain has been built primarily as a payments network that facilitates cross border transactions, quickly, reliably and cheaply. These values resonate with our mission here at Glitzkoin. We are trying to reduce the friction that is currently present with all diamond transactions.
- Built in exchange
We wanted to give our bounty participants and investors the ability to liquidate their holdings from day one. No more waiting for the ICO to be listed on exchanges that generally charge a fortune for listing.
Also, this reduces the reliance on third party exchanges for fulfilling transactions on our platform.
- Ease of scaling
WIth Ethereum recently facing many scaling issues, we wanted to future proof, what we believe would be a platform that would disrupt the millions of transaction that currently take place each year in the $90 BIllion diamond industry.

You can read more here

I often wonder as to why did you guys choose Stellar network to create your infrastructure while the whole world is going gaga over Ethereum or EOS? Can anyone please answer this. Roll Eyes

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

You guys should have learned by now that, blockchain and cryptos as technologies - would mean little if they did not deliver benefits to the real world. The glitzcoin diamond blockchain project, does root itself in the glittering industry but, do you have sufficient industry knowledge to really pull this off. While it is true that not many industry specific blockchain projects have been attempted, the underlying cause is no secret. There is a wide gap between business and technology - how do you expect to bridge that in the case of the diamond industry. As crypto centrics we are really not interested in diamonds but, the price of the gtn token (something that interests us all) is surely tied to the usage of the diaex diamond trading platform.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Hi Cryptoking ...... both you and we seem to share the same ideas. Yes, building an industry based blockchain application can be technically possible but, gaining acceptance from the industry is another story. Since you seem to have done significant analysis into such projects - you would agree that almost every industry based blockhain project has been the brainchild of tech gurus. This is precisely where the error begins, the user community should be involved at every stage of the project. Glitzkoin (not Glitzcoin) is unique in more ways than one, the project was conceptualized by diamond experts with a thorough understanding of the industry. Another reason why the global diamond community has eagerly supported the Glitzkoin project is because, the project is headed by a well known insider from the industry. CEO Navneet Goenka is a second generation diamond veteran and comes, from a family that has been playing a prominent role in the industry, for close to 5 decades. Olga Rosina, a well known personality from the Russian diamond industry has also boarded the Glitzkoin team. To put it simply, the bridge required to close the gap between the diamond industry and the related technology, has been built even before, the project was fully conceptualized and formally announced.

The ICO was completed in June 2018, the DiaEx diamond exchange is almost ready and should soon reach the testing phase. The first batch of diamonds to be listed on the DiaEx platform have already been readied - these have an approximate value of $500 million. The GTN token is currently trading on the Stellar based exchanges. You can check it out on Stellarport. Notice that the price continues to hover around the ICO closing price of $0.20. This is an impressive performance given the fact that, most ICOs that were conducted around the same time, are today trading around 60% to 80% below their ICO closing price. This has all been possible due to the confidence placed in the project by both, crypto space participants and the diamond community.

We of course wish to thank you for your continued support. Do let us know if you have any more concerns and we will be glad to provide answers.

mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
kryptocatz

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:22 AM

Went through the 'Buy GTN Token' process on your medium account and managed to make a decent purchase. The glitzkoin projects looks good, your effort to explain and educate rather than to push people to buy your token is also appreciated. I have one point to make, could you list the glitzkoin token on an exchange where, purchases can be made in US$, BTC or ETH. I am not going to make a further purchase of the gtn token now but, few friends could not understand the XLM to GTN purchase. As a tech guy I understand that you are based on the Stellar network blah blah blah but, crypto buyers are no longer limited to crypto centric people. Keep things simple and you will attract far more interest. You don't have to splurge your funds on a big name crypto exchange, there are dozens more that can give you more buy options without charging you a fortune to list.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

Hi kryptocatz, appreciate you taking the time to bring this issue up. Yes, we are in the process of listing on exchanges that will allow GTN tokens to be made using a number of methods - buyers will not be restricted to XLM. You rightly mentioned that splurging ICO funds on exchange listings is not in the long term interest of investors and the project. Rest assured that we will make maximum utilization of the ICO funds to do the development work as outlined in the white paper. Thanks for the purchase, we appreciate your participation.

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

Token is certainly good, has its own charisma.
Only here I can’t really understand - is there really so many diamond holders here on the forum that there was a need for such a platform?
What guided you when you started the project?
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

Hi Vazan25, you would be glad to know that the Glitzkoin blockchain project was conceptualized and launched, after a thorough study of the global diamond industry. Unlike most blockchain projects that evolved from tech rooms, Glitzkoin was launched as a means  to resolve many of the deficiencies in the diamond industry and more specifically in diamond trade. It happens to be the first diamond blockchain to be launched by a diamond veteran and not a blockchain guru. After all, technology is merely a tool used to achieve certain results in the real world.

Coming to the usage of the DiaEx diamond exchange. Total trade in diamonds stands at around 90 billion dollars, this spread across more than 70 nations. The unique feature of the DiaEx platform is that, it is designed  to support B2B and B2C transactions. Built in features like the mandatory diamond certification and the KYC that will be conducted for sellers and buyers, will boost confidence. It would for the first time, be possible for an absolute novice to buy a diamond online - without the risk of being overcharged or receiving a fake stone.

We have already processed and coded more than $500 million worth of diamonds to be listed on the first batch. That figure should move up to around $1 billion within the first 3 months of operation. Conventional diamond trade is characterized by brokers and middlemen, these entities in the supply chain can inflate the price of the stone by as much as 15% to 25% - this by adding their own commissions and brokerage fees to the originally quoted price. Buying a stone on the DiaEx would connect buyers directly to the exchange, no fakes and no price inflation.

A very modest target of 3% to 5% of the total diamond trade has been envisioned for the Glitzkoin diamond platform (DiaEx). This would amount to a whooping $2.7m to $4.5m - and if you consider that the GTN token would be used to settle payments, you can well imagine the excitement that this would generate for seasoned crypto traders.

Regarding the time frame, the DiaEx is scheduled to reach the testing phase in Oct 2018. A full fledged launch is slated for the 4th quarter of 2018.

Thanks for your message and allowing us to explain the project in more detail. The token is now trading on Stellarport and can be reviewed at https://stellarport.io/exchange/alphanum4/GTN/GARFMAHQM4JDI55SK2FGEPLOZU7BTEODS3Y5QNT3VMQQIU3WV2HTBA46/native/XLM/Stellar

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

I heard somewhere about the diamond price estimator released by Glitzkoin. Accessed the link from the main website at www.glitzkoin.com seemed to understand the functionality of the tool but, did not understand how this is relevant to the DiaEx diamond exchange. Also is the utility of this diamond price estimator, more suited to diamond buyers or sellers. I am not a diamond buyer, just a modest crypto investor. At the end of the day, I realize that better use of the DiaEx trading platform by diamond traders, would ultimately result in a higher demand for the GTN token. We all know what increased token demand does to the price  Wink
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Hi Cryptoking1567, thanks for taking the time to participate and enrich this discussion. The DPE (Diamond Price Estimator) is already being used by a number of people interested in buying or selling diamonds. Sometimes referred to as the diamond price calculator, the application estimates the market price of a diamond with specific features. Since you are not directly into diamonds let us not bore you with a lecture on the 4Cs. Just for your information, the 4Cs of a diamond = carat, color, cut and clarity.

The DPE goes through a set of complex algorithms once it is fed with the 4Cs of a specific stone. The application collects information regarding diamond supply and demand from major diamond trading centers across the globe. These inputs are then mapped against the 4Cs fed into the system. The result is a market price estimate that, has an accuracy of around +/- 20%. In reality this 20% represents the bargaining capacity of the buyer and the willingness of the seller to sell the stone.

The Glitzkoin diamond price estimator is useful for both buyers and sellers. A seasoned or first time buyer, could feed the 4Cs of the diamond that they wish to buy and get an approximate price. This would give the buyer an idea of the amount to be paid for the desired stone. Sellers who wish to sell their diamonds, would obviously need some guidance regarding the price that their stone is likely to fetch. Overpricing or under pricing a diamond at a sale, will not get the desired results.

Using the DPE diamond price estimator is free, users are not bound to trade on the DiaEx diamond exchange.  However the tool will have higher utility on cases where, a diamond buyer or seller wishes to transact on the DiaEx trading platform.

Hope that this answers your question, feel free to continue this discussion if you need any more information.

thisistheend63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Read on the website about Olga Rosina, the Russian who had worked for around 2 decades in the diamond industry and was also associated with the Russian diamond mines. Is she an active member of the Glitzkoin team? Will you guys ultimately list uncut diamonds from the mines on the DiaEx diamond exchange? Not interested in buying diamonds but, just trying to figure out the volume of trade that will take place on the DiaEx platform. This will obviously provide an idea of the demand levels for the GTN token.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Hi thisistheend63, to answer your question, Olga Rosina with 2 decades of experience in the Russian diamond industry is an active member of the Glitzkoin team. She along with CEO Navneet Goenka, a second generation diamond veteran have been instrumental in handling the industry side of the project. The two diamond experts were instrumental in defining the flow of the project and more importantly, in providing valuable inputs for the design and development of the DiaEx diamond exchange. Let's not forget the DPE (diamond price estimator) a tool that, has today become very popular with both diamond buyers and sellers. Olga along with another senior adviser in the Glitzkoin team, Mr. Mikhail Kozlov have also played an important role in connecting the Glitzkoin mission to the Russian blockchain and diamond communities.

Your second question about, the listing of rough diamonds on the DiaEx platform. It is so very interesting to see a crypto enthusiast like you take a deep interest in the industry where the Glitzkoin project is focused. The issue of listing rough diamonds on the Glitzkoin exchange has been raised at various points of time. The first thing to remember is that, the platform itself will no have no issues allowing trade in rough and uncut diamonds. However the real challenge is about defining the precise features of a piece of rough diamond. The much talked about 4C features of a diamond are reliable but, not applicable to rough diamonds.

We are not too concerned about the volume of trade on the DiaEx trading platform. The global trade in cut and polished diamonds is no less than $70 to $80 billion (around $90 billion to $100 billion if you include rough diamonds). Shifting even a very modest 5% of that trade on the Glitzkoin platform, would  imply transactions worth around $3 to $4 billion dollars. Don't forget that, the GTN token will be the mode of payment used on the DiaEx exchange. At this point of time we have around $500 million worth of certified diamonds, processed and tabulated as the first batch to be listed. That figure would grow rapidly in the first 3 to 6 months of operation.

kryptocatz

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

Considering the very wide marketing campaigns that you guys have launched, have you every thought about getting real life businesses to use the GTN token as a mode of payment - shopping malls, booking portals, service providers etc. Just curious.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:31:49 AM

Hi kryptocatz - thanks for the question. There are ongoing negotiations to partner with shopping malls, hotels and online ticketing portals. The technical implications of such implementations required system adjustments to be made at both ends. On a different perspective, such an implementation would need to be 'extremely easy' to use as not all customers to the product or service, would be crypto or tech savvy.

Having said that, you are right - there is a positive opportunity in such partnerships and we will pursue them. Initial testings are likely to happen in Malaysia. We can then spread across the globe based on the Malaysian experience.  Thanks again for your message.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

the site is quite interesting, but for people who do not understand about diamonds will be confused using your calculator, maybe you can add some information about the features that are in your calculator. are you planning to create a mobile application too?
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Hi anggriani and thanks for your message. Yes we are in the process, of developing videos and more detailed notes about the DPE (Diamond Price Estimator). An application would be our next focus once, we have the DiaEx diamond exchange fully implemented. You rightly mentioned about ease of use, this is all the more important to Glitzkoin as the DiaEx platform will support both B2B and B2C transactions. Thanks again for your valuable suggestion.

thisistheend63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

OK the DiaEx would deploy the Glitzkoin token to settle payments but, what volume of trade do you foresee. I have no intention of buying your diamonds but, would like to see the level of demand that the trade could generate for the gtn token.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

Hi thisistheend63 - lets explain this clearly because, we do not want it to sound like a market script for the project. We are in Oct 2018 and we have processed around 500 million dollars worth of certified diamonds. These are slated to list the moment the DiaEx platform is fully installed in launch - quarter 4 of 2018.

Since this project was conceived by a diamond veteran, we have been in close contact with the diamond community even before, the Glitzkoin project was announced. We are initially looking at around 3% to 5% of the total trade in (cut and polished) diamonds within the first 12-18 months of operation. This should be around 3-5 billion dollars of diamonds traded. So after the batch of listings, the number of listings will gradually ramp up. At the same time, we continue to open up to diamond traders across the globe and inform them about this impressive diamond exchange.

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

A snapshot of the Glitzkoin project and the current position of the GTN crypto token. Get the whole picture at a glance. More detailed information at https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-and-gtn-token-snapshot-and-updates

kryptocatz

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

Tried the diamond price calculator and it seems to be quite smart, not that I know too much about diamonds. Easy to use and no requirement for registration or making a payment etc. Is it free only during the test period? Will you be charging users who access the tool after the diaex diamond trading platform is launched? Just curious to know.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

kryptocatz thanks for your message, to answer your question - will use of the DPE (diamond price estimator) remain free even after the DiaEx diamond exchange is launched in the last quarter of 2018. The answer is a big YES, the high utility tool has grown to become very popular since it was launched in Sep 2018. The diamond price calculator is just one step in our ongoing effort to educate people regarding the beauty and value of diamonds.

Diamond prices can vary widely and understanding the price logistics is critical to making the right purchase. The 4C parameters (color, carat, cut and clarity) have been heard by many but, understanding their implications and the influence that they exert on the price of a diamond will take a while. The diamond price calculator also comes in handy when, a person wants to know the value of a diamond that they already own.

The DPE tool will remain free and using the diamond price calculator will not, make it obligatory to trade on the DiaEx diamond trading platform.

Olga Rosina one of the diamond experts on the Glitzkoin team, has filed an interesting and useful report on diamond price calculators - you can review the report at https://medium.com/glitzkoin/olga-rosina-explains-diamond-price-calculators-1f3697cbf4ab

blocktrasher18

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

There is no doubt that certified diamonds will boost buyer interest and confidence but, will the price of these diamonds be very much higher than, similar diamonds sold in the markets. Why did you guys make it mandatory to have a diamond certificate for each stone listed.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Hi blocktrasher18, talking about certified diamonds lets for moment visualize conventional diamond trade. A small portion of conventional diamond trade happens with certified diamonds. Sellers assign some type of exclusivity to these diamonds and push up the price. It should be noted that the premium component of the price tag for certified diamonds, is significantly higher than the actual cost of the certification process. Price tags are also inflated with broker commissions and fees.

When you talk about DiaEx, diamond certification is not an option. It is only certified diamonds that are accepted for listing. The huge stock of diamonds that will exist on the DiaEx exchange, will need to compete with buyers, charging a premium for these diamonds would put off buyers. Another important thing about diamond prices on the DiaEx platform is that, trade is conducted directly - no middlemen and no brokers. This also means that the price tag is not inflated with brokerage fees and other charges.

All said and done, prices quoted for certified diamonds on the DiaEx platform will be more realistic than witnessed in conventional trade. Market mechanisms will dictate which diamonds sell and which do not.

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

Was looking to buy a diamond online, noticed that certified diamonds are always charged at a higher price. Considering that you are insisting on certified diamonds to be listed on diaex, will the prices of those diamonds not be too high. Just curious because, if that was true it would mean that the trade figures that you guys estimated for glitzcoin would be tough to achieve.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

Hi Cryptoking1567 excuse us if our answer is a bit long but, it is really important to understand the issue from all perspectives. To begin with, certified diamonds in conventional diamond trade do carry a premium price, but the premium attached to these stones far exceeds the actual cost of certification. Since only a small proportion of diamonds traded in the conventional way are certified, these stones attain a degree of exclusivity. This is what allows them command a high price. Diamond price tags contain a significant component that is related to broker and middlemen fees and charges. In many cases, diamonds can pass through a chain of middlemen before reaching the final buyer. Each middlemen adds his margin to the price.

Trading on the DiaEx platform happens without, the need for middlemen, this rules out the possibility of price inflation and cloaking. Since buyers have access to a wide range of certified diamonds on the DiaEx diamond exchange, sellers overpricing their diamonds will not draw buyer interest. The bottom line is that, diamonds listed on the DiaEx exchange would have a reasonable price structure. By ensuring that listings are limited to certified diamonds, DiaEx takes off the exclusivity that sellers try to create for these stones.

thisistheend63

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

Curious, read this news report about Glitzkoin CEO Navneet Goenka supporting a charity event in rural India. This is awesome and shows that Glitzkoin is promoted by diamond veteran who cares about the less fortunate in society. Will this be something that Glitzkoin will repeat in the near future.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Hi and thanks for your message. We will try our best to organize such charity events in the future. We generally rely on external entities like NGOs to help us with the organization work. The rural India event was basically managed by Aarambh (NGO) and Glitzkoin provided the funding. This NGO has done an enormous amount of social work in the Wai village. We generally do a few press releases about events that we sponsor, the idea is to encourage other business organizations, to play their part.

blocktrasher18

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

I have been holding a bunch of GTN token for a few months, rate was always below $0.22. In the last couple of weeks, this has been hovering around $0.30 - what is the reason for this. Please provide genuine reasons and explanations if any - leave the marketing hype and sales rant aside. I can take my own decisions whether to hold, sell or buy more but, would first like to hear your explanation. Also regarding the diaex trading exchange due this quarter, will it be open to diamond traders all over the world or will you, restrict trade to certain geographical areas. Trying to gauge the GTN token demand that the trade volume of diamonds would generate.
kryptocatz

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

Noticed that the GTN token has broken through the $0.23 level - it had been hovering around that level for much of July, Aug, Sep and Oct.  While I do understand that you do not want rumor fueled speculation, it is only fair if you disclose any valid reasons for that price rise - it is now around $0.30. Many of us have been holding the glitzkoin token for months, I for one went on to buy more after the ICO. Might not be fair to get ignore the crypto community as you near the launch of the diaex diamond buying and selling platform.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

Hello blocktrasher and kryptocatz, this relates to your comments regarding the upward movement of the GTN token price in Nov 2018. Just to recap, the Glitzkoin ICO was successfully completed in June 2018 at a (GTN) token price of $0.20. The token was listed on Stellar exchanges and began trading in July 2018. The project then moved into the development phase for the DiaEx diamond exchange.

The trading price range on the Stellar exchanges from July 2018 to October 2018, was in the $0.18 to $0.23 range. Impressive if you consider the fact that, more than 70% of the cryptos launched around the same time, lost about 80% of their ICO value within a few weeks of trading on a crypto exchange.

The DiaEx was scheduled to be launched in Q4 of 2018, this schedule has been confirmed. Since the GTN token would be the mode of payment on the DiaEx platform, seasoned crypto traders continue to actively support the project and the token. This is the only logical explanation for the jump in token price from $0.23 to $0.30.

We request everyone NOT to be swayed by rumors, this is a project that is focused on a real world industry (diamonds), it has be built step by step. Follow our instagram account to easily stay updated:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqK0ZmBA8Av/

thisistheend63

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Was using the diamond price calculator from Glitzkoin to check values for grandmoms diamonds. All was going good, I formatted my laptop and lost the link. Can you post it here. Also is the tool available directly on any of your websites. Thx
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Hi thisistheend63, good to hear that you have found the Diamond Price Estimator(DPE) tool to be useful. The tool will always remain free even after, the launch of the DiaEx diamond exchange. You can access the DPE by clicking the PRICE ESTIMATOR bar, on the main website at https://glitzkoin.com/

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

Saw a post on your Telegram about, Glitzkoin supporting the diabetes awareness program in Malaysia - awesome and is this, a regular feature I mean the community support activity.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

Hi Cryptoking1567, yes we will actively pursue projects that are focused on improving the community and helping the lesser fortunate in our society. Thanks for taking the time to write this post, it is people like you who motivate us to keep doing even better.

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

You better to hire a community manager to manage your thread and most of your social media so that you can get focuse to the project.
Koineater007

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

What about listing on other crypto exchanges. In any case, please don't waste ICO funds on paying fancy listing charges. The ICO was meant to get funds for project development - let it be so.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

Thanks Koineater007, YES we will not splurge ICO funds on paying fancy exchange listing charges. At the same time, we are analyzing more exchange listings, basically working with exchanges that appreciates the performance of the GTN token at a time when most of the cryptos are on the downward march. We should have updates within the next 4 to 5 weeks BUT PLEASE DO NOT indulge in speculation based on rumors and guesses - our Instagram channel is the best way to get instant and accurate updates - subscribe to the channel at https://www.instagram.com/glitzkoin_/

blocktrasher18

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Not a diamond trader but, don't you think that allowing rough diamonds to list on  DiaEx would further increase the volume of trade on the platform? For me this would translate into more demand for the gtn token and a better price.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

Hi blocktrasher18, a very interesting question. While there is no doubt that the total trade volume on the DiaEx would move up IF trade in rough diamonds is allowed, there are some technical issues involved. Rough diamonds do not have a standardized grading system. The globally accepted 4C standard is applicable only to cut and polished diamonds. The concept of Glitzkoin is to allow buyers and traders to operate on the DiaEx platform irrespective, of their physical location. This requires product descriptions to be EXTREMELY standardized. By insisting on a certification for every diamond listed, Glitzkoin ensures that the 4C parameters and other details of the stone, are objectively and accurately assessed - in an biased manner.

Having said all that, we do feel that the DiaEx diamond exchange will, motivate the diamond industry to gradually develop, widely accepted standards related to the grading of rough diamonds.

Hope that this answers your query, thanks for bringing up this issue and allowing us to explain.

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Any news about the GTN exchange listings, have traded on Stellarport but looking forward to the GTN being listed on other exchanges too.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Hi Cryptoking1567, please stay tuned for news about exchange listings. We have received numerous queries on the same issue, we have also received offers from several exchanges - will do a thorough analysis and comparison before choosing a specific exchange. In the meantime, you can still track and trade the token on Stellarport at https://bit.ly/2QMZEMb

Thanks for your query.

Koineater007

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Why has the DiaEx diamond exchange launch been shifted to Q2-2018. Is the delay due to some technical issue? Is this related to listing the gtn token on crypto exchanges?
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

Thanks for the message Koineater007. There seems to be a minor typo in your post - the launch for the DiaEx trading platform has been rescheduled for Q1-2019. Yes listing on crypto exchanges is one of the primary reasons. Since most diamond traders would not be savvy in system usage, we are working to make the payment process on the DiaEx platform, as simple as possible. As you would surely know, the mode of payment on the DiaEx trading platform will be the Glitzkoin GTN token.

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

Wish to keep a close watch on Glitzkoin, GTN and DiaEx developments but, tired of reading pages full of details? We recommend the Glitzkoin Youtube Channel. Clear and precise reports, no sales talk and no rumor mongering - just the facts. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChH4nrHvm8QuThCND4fTlMQ/videos

Koineater007

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Saw talk about negotiations to have the gtn token accepted as a mode of payment in a few businesses. Any update on that, obviously keen as this would up the demand for the token - a good omen for the gtn token price I guess.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:03:35 AM

Hi Koineater007 - let us reply a 'yes' to your answer but, with a short explanation. Glitzkoin continues its efforts to merge the tech sector with the real world economy. The GTN token obviously gains significant demand through trade on the Stellarport exchange. Added to this, the Q1-2019 launch of the DiaEx diamond trading platform and the fact that, the GTN token is the designated mode of payment on the platform, should add an additional stream of demand for the GTN token. Efforts are on to have business houses accept the GTN token as a mode of payment in their business. This does involve the need to integrate widely differing systems something that, the Glitzkoin tech team is capable of handling.

The concept of having the Glitzkoin token accepted as a mode of payment in businesses, would initially run on a pilot basis - probably to be first tested in Malaysia.

Let us once again say that - none of these efforts should result in wild speculation. It is our desire to develop the Glitzkoin GTN token as a stable coin - stable in the true sense of the term.

Thanks for your query.

thisistheend63

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:07:26 AM

Can we have a basic idea of Glitzkoin plans for 2019. Just a rough idea would suffice. Probably focus on whats happening in the first two quarters of the year. Thx.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:39:24 AM

2019 is here and many of you might be eager to learn about Glitzkoin plans for the year.

1) To begin with, we have the scheduled launch of the DiaEx diamond trading platform in Q1-2019. This marks the arrival another channel of demand for the Gitzkoin GTN token. The token happens to be the designated mode of payment on the platform.

2) Crypto community support for the project continues, the token is now being actively traded on the Stellarport exchange. Track and trade the Glitzkoin GTN token on Stellarport at http://bit.ly/2QSUpPh

3) As reveled in a recent announcement in the Glitzkoin Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/p/BspEfOoA-T-/ the GTN token is now the official payment partner, on Myticket.asia - the leading Asian ticketing portal. The technical process to integrate the payment module in the portal website is now being developed. Expect to see a launch for this in Q1-2019.

Expect to see a flow of updates on these and other happenings related to the Glitzkoin project.

kryptocatz

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:05:14 AM

It is been a while since you guys updated us about the gtn exchange listing. Any new exchanges? If so, when can we expect it to happen? Any idea of what those exchanges will be? Many of us are holding your the Glitzkoin token and have a right to know.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:24:50 AM

Hi this process is on schedule and we should be hearing the good news in the first quarter of 2019.

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:28:07 AM

There were some of you who wondered whether, diamond buyers would actually make their purchase on the DiaEx platform. To begin with, the Glitzkoin project is promoted by a diamond veteran. Navneet Goenka has a clear insight into every aspect and function of the industry. The features of DiaEx have been conceptualized after a thorough study of the purchase and sales of diamonds. The DiaEx platform packs advantages that, have never been available in conventional trade. A detailed report on this topic has been filed on the Glitzkoin website at https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/buy-diamond-blockchain-glitzkoin-diaex-01-0139

blocktrasher18

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:14:43 AM

Heard about the Glitzkoin GTN token making an entry into the entertainment industry. What happened about the Glitzkoin and Myticket payment parthership? Can we see this implemented in 2019?
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:19:19 AM

Hi blocktrasher18, yes the implementation of the Myticket.asia partnership is due in the first quarter of 2019. There are a few technical details to be accomplished and the tech teams on both sides are working together on that. The report on our website has more details https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-gtn-myticket-asia-partnership-01-0902

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:11:09 AM

While we generally do not fling big names around, here is something that we just have to share with you. The CEO Binance, saying exactly what the Glitzkoin CEO Navneet Goenka has been saying all along, that - cryptos need entrepreneurs and real projects .... https://www.glitzkoin.com/infopedia/navneet-goenka-agrees-with-binance-ceo-01-0915  we could not help agreeing with that.

blocktrasher18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:21:39 AM

Hi guys, with crypto laws coming into play in many countries, how do you think that this development will affect the Glitzkoin project and the GTN token? Do you feel that laws and regulations are necessary? Could this have a negative impact on your short to medium term plans.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 04:12:26 AM

Hi blocktrasher18 and hi to all of you - the fact that crypto related laws are being implemented in an increasing number of nations is GREAT news. As Glitzkoin CEO Navneet Goenka has often mentioned, there is an urgent need to bridge the gap between technology and the real world economy. Crypto space cannot remain confined to an exclusive domain - it this does happen, crypto markets will need to rely on nothing but speculation to develop.

The very concept of Glitzkoin is tied to real world business and industry. The project is focused on improving productivity and market reach for the 90 billion dollar diamond industry. It is of course true that the GTN token is being actively traded by crypto traders on the Stellarport exchange. Don't forget that we are making strong efforts to increase the usage of the token in businesses.

You might want to review our take on Crypto Laws And Regulations at ... https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/crypto-law-regulations-good-glitzkoin-01-1002

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

It's happened guys, a new crypto exchange listing for the impressive Glitzkoin GTN token. The DOBITRADE deal has been finalized, expect to hear the exact launch date soon but, rest assured that this is 100% confirmed. And you can of course continue to trade the GTN token on Stellarport. More exchanges could be added to the list in 2019, they are in the negotiation stage so believe nothing until you hear our official world. Thanks to all of you for supporting the Glitzkoin project and the GTN token.

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

Here are the details for the GTN listing on the DOBITRADE exchange, links have been provided to the GTN trading page on the exchange ... https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-exchange-dobitrade-gtn-buy-01-0122

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:41:51 PM

[\center]

The Glitzkoin GTN will start trading on the CoinTiger exchange on 15 May 2019, will provide the exact trading link soon but, here are some interesting details on this development ... https://glitzkoin.com/uploads/images/img_5cd2a266787512.57443520_insta-cointiger-launch-01-0313(2).jpg

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:15:18 AM

For those of you who wished to stay updated through our Facebook channel, please head right here ... https://www.facebook.com/Glitzkoin/

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:32:12 AM

As announced earlier, the Glitzkoin GTN token is currently trading on the DOBITRADE exchange. It continues to perform well and has worked to take the GTN token to DOUBLE its ICO closing price. You would remember that the Glitzkoin ICO pegged the GTN token in the $0.15 to $0.20 range. The token added 50% to that value and closed 2018 at, $0.30 - this while it traded on the Stellarport exchange.

We earmarked 2019 for new exchange listings for the GTN token, the DOBITRADE listing in April 2019 was the beginning. Trading on the powerful exchange, the Glitzkoin GTN token has hit the $0.40 level. This is a hefty 100% appreciation over the ICO closing value (of $0.20). We added a new exchange listing for the token in the month of may, the GTN now trades on Cointiger.

So you can now trade the GTN token on Stellarport (GTN/XLM): http://bit.ly/2QSUpPh
On DOBITRADE (GTN/BTC, GTN/ETH, GTN/USDT): http://bit.ly/2UPMkgq
On Cointiger (GTN/BTC, GTN/USDT): http://bit.ly/2JO5hct

Koineater007

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:00:04 AM

How come you guys are not yet on Coinmarket. CMC is like the encyclopedia of cryptos, any specific reason why Glitzkoin is missing an entry there.
Cryptoking1567

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:36:38 AM

Hi Koineater007, I suppose that these guys have already made it to Coinmarketcap. Did a casual search on Google and found this.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/glitzkoin/

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:14:35 AM

Thanks guys, yes we are on Coinmarketcap now. The link is right at: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/glitzkoin/
There a number of numeric details that need to show up on the Coinmarketcap listing, the data is being compiled by them.

We have updated the Buy Tokens page on our website, you can now trade the GTN on Stellarport or Dobitrade or Cointiger.
Details and links are at: https://glitzkoin.com/buy-tokens

Thanks for your support.

thisistheend63

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:10:31 AM

Hi Admin, will you care to respond to this query.  I have purchased GTN tokens in batches at various price points. The understanding was that the DiaEx diamond exchange, would generate additional demand for the Glitzkoin token. This because diamond traders dealing on DiaEx would use the GTN crypto to settle payments.

And then a few days ago, Olga Rosina the Glitzkoin diamond expert, mentioned that the prices of synthetic diamonds are steadily falling. So will this not lower trade on DiaEx? This would in turn, reduce the demand created for GTN created by diamond traders operating on the DiaEx platform. Is this true?

Saw the report at: https://medium.com/glitzkoin/olga-rosina-at-glitzkoin-explains-price-fall-for-synthetic-diamonds-c736ba9b4183
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:49:28 PM

Hi thisistheend63, you have put forward an excellent observation. The Glitzkoin project team includes personalities with various areas of expertise. Olga Rosina is a Russian diamond expert. Her comments about the price of synthetic diamonds were meant to narrate the present market scenario. The DiaEx diamond trading platform implemented as part of the Gltizkoin project, restricts to natural certified diamonds. Traders operating on DiaEx would use the Glitzkoin GTN token to settle payments.

The price of synthetic diamonds will have no effect on the DiaEx platform, this because DiaEx does not allow trade in synthetic and fake diamonds. Here is a more detailed report on the topic ... https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/synthetic-diamonds-glitzkoin-team-olga-rosina-comments

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:29:25 AM

One quick question, heard that the DiaEx diamond trading platform would be launched for Stage 1 in the next few days. Can you explain what exactly Stage 1 means? We were expecting that the platform would handle trade and use the GTN token to settle payments. Thanks.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:44:33 PM

Hi Cryptoking, here is a simple explanation of the Stage 1 and Stage 2 implementation of the DiaEx diamond trading platform.

Stage 1: Diamond sellers register and upload their diamonds to DiaEx. A team of Glitzkoin diamond experts, scrutinize all uploads. The information uploaded for each diamond is cross checked against its certificate. A diamond listing that passes all these checks is released on the platform. Verified diamonds are visible on the platform.

Stage 2: Traders looking to buy a diamond on DiaEx will, see all the listings approved in Stage 1. The buying process commences and payments will be settled using the GTN token.

At this point both, Stage 1 and Stage 2 would be running as ongoing processes.

Let us know if this answers your query,  we will be glad to provide further clarifications.

kryptocatz

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:25:04 AM

Glad to know that the DiaEx platform has been launched at Stage 1, it has been a long wait for us crypto guys. At what stage can we see demand for the glitzkoin gtn token, from diamond traders. Can you confirm that, there will be no other form of payment accepted on diaex besides the glitzkoin token.

Have been following your Instagram account and was impressed with the gorilla post, it is hard but not far from the truth ... https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzanbrxgtk0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:53:23 AM

Hi kryptocatz, let's answer your second question first, the one about the mode of payment on the DiaEx platform. YES we do confirm that the Glitzkoin GTN token is the ONLY mode of payment that will be accepted on the diamond trading platform. Since the Glitzkoin project actually evolved from within the glittering industry, we can say with confidence that - diamond traders for long, been hoping for a mode of payment that does not involve lengthy and expensive banking procedures. While it is true that there will be a learning curve as, diamond traders begin to understand and use cryptos, it will be time and effort that is productively invested.

Second question: Stage 2 of the DiaEx launch will allow the purchase of diamonds on the platform. Use of the GTN to settle payments will increase demand for the token. This has the potential to positively impact the GTN price. No speculation, no guesses, no marketing hype, we will all need to work hard for this to happen and develop.

Thanks for appreciating the Gorrilla post on instagram, yes it is true. The crypto world has allowed itself to become a puppet of BTC and ETH for way too long. Its time to build a strong foundation by supporting a wider base of projects and cryptos.

Thanks for your post.

blocktrasher18

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:35:15 PM

Just an interesting question, the Facebook crypto was due to be released soon - now it looks like Trump is not going to let that happen. Will the introduction of a FB crypto have a negative impact on the Glitzkoin GTN token. And will the cancellation of the Facebook crypto plan negatively impact the GTN.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

Hi blocktrasher18, very interesting question and thanks for asking it. Facebook has been talking on and off about launching its own crypto. We at Glitzkoin did realize that they will be legal and procedural hurdles for FB to surpass. The possibility of seeing a FB crypto in the near future appears quite bleak.

You will agree that the Glitzkoin GTN token has withstood some very tough times in the crypto markets. The reckless price movement of Bitcoin drove the markets crazy but, the GTN token managed to stay insulated from the chaos. This is mainly because the token is not totally dependent on crypto world demand. The Glitzkoin project is designed to power the GTN token with not one but, three layers of demand.

So no worry if the FB crypto does not happen. And what if it does? No worry either - Glitzkoin experts feel that, the FB token would likely fill the wide gap that exists between BTC and ETH.

Cheers bro and thanks for asking this very relevant question.

thisistheend63

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:28:50 PM

If a picture speaks a thousand words - this has to be the perfect picture. Awesome depiction of the GTN token against the XLM token. Interesting because at one time it was only the XLM token that could be used to pay for GTN token purchases. This when the GTN was listed on just one crypto exchange - Stellarport. The token currently trades on not one but 3 exchanges, this widens  the GTN pairing. You can access the Buy Tokens at ... https://glitzkoin.com/buy-tokens

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_CqkwDX4AA5pqd.jpg
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:43:22 PM

The potential of the Glitzkoin project and GTN token are driven by the fact that, that the project is focused on solving existing inefficiencies in the $90 billion diamond industry. Issues like the presence of a long trail of middlemen in the supply chain and the, fear that buyers have of being, overcharged or receiving fake diamonds - are addressed by the DiaEx diamond trading platform.

While the crypto world has already  recognized the opportunities that the GTN token provides, the diamond industry will benefit in terms of improved productivity and increased market scope.

The project brings together one of the biggest luxury industry and the latest technology, related to blockchain and digital currency.

More on this topic at ... https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/diaex-diamond-sales-gtn-price-crypto-traders-01-0823

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 12:10:31 AM

Trump Hates Cryptos - SO WHAT?

Speaking at a time when Facebook has come close to launching its very own crypto, US President Trump made no secret of the fact that he hated cryptos and did not think very highly of bitcoin either. Interestingly Changpeng Zhao CEO of the world's largest crypto exchange BINANCE, feels that Trumps comments have done good for the crypto world.

We got more on this topic right here at ..... https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/trump-cryptos-bitcoin-binance-says-ok-01-0941

Cryptoking1567

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:55:06 PM

Read something being discussed regarding the GTN token being listed on BINANCE.  Is this true and at what stage are things now. Regards.
GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 07:57:10 AM

Hi Cryptoking1567, while your question is very relevant it is really something that cannot be discussed. Every crypto exchange has a clause where, nothing about a listing can be discussed. We will not confirm whether the rumor about a GTN Binance listing is being is in the pipeline or under consideration. But we will surely make an official announcement if the GTN gets listed on any additional exchange (s). We do hope that you understand our position.

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:16:36 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 03:08:31 AM by GlitzKoin_diamonds

So China working to launch its very own crypto. And will the crypto community really support it. Crypto analysts agree that, the Chinese desire to be in control of everything that happens in the nation - might dampen market sentiment for the Chinese crypto. We could arrive at a scenario where crypto exchanges listing the crypto from China, would be required to disclose details of all transactions to the Chinese administration. This is something that exchanges would be required to inform their clients about.

As of now, the Chinese crypto has not generated significant interest in crypto circles. More on this topic at https://glitzkoin.com/infopedia/china-crypto-glitzkoin-01-0849

GlitzKoin_diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 03:14:56 AM

DiaEx successfully completes the pilot run. Actual transactions in B2B and B2C modes - not dummy test data. Over 600,000 GTN tokens transacted to settle payments on the diamond trading platform. Just to recap, DiaEx is an important component of the Glitzkoin project. The first blockchain based diamond trading platform DiaEx is designed to accept the GTN token as the mode of payment.

The pilot run delivered impressive results with no major bugs or updates being thrown up. We are now on track to do full global deployment of the platform within Q1-Q2 of 2019. This is when diamond traders across the globe can buy and sell natural and certified diamonds. The use of the GTN crypto to settle payments, eliminates complications related to expensive and prolonged bank procedures, the issue of multiple currencies and the need for complicated currency conversion calculations.

Check out more details at ... https://medium.com/glitzkoin/600-000-glitzkoin-gtn-tokens-transacted-on-diaex-8c1a106ff87e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: