Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHWARE Announce Scrypt ASIC 84M -stock available  (Read 1928 times)
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

LA got some samples like others, probably will mine until shipping date to cover costs.

That's cool idea to use and sale for less.

I wouldnt mind a DIY kit tbh, would be kinda fun Smiley

You can poke me if you want someone to test it when your ready with one Wink
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:50:20 AM

LA got some samples like others, probably will mine until shipping date to cover costs.

thats bad accusation.
we shipped the samples out from Apl30. today, some people will get it.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
hashware

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

thats bad accusation.
we shipped the samples out from Apl30. today, some people will get it.

i'm not judging  Wink
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:02:19 AM

I WAS RIPPED OFF BY LIGHTINGASIC.COM , DEMAND ESCROW FOREVER. ESCROW SHOULD BE ALWAYS THE RULE. BEWARE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ASIABTC, OR LIGHTNINGASIC.COM. THERE IS A REASON THEY DEMAND PAYMENTS THAT THEY KEEP ONCE THEY GET THEM- i am posting this when sales or product is discused that is related to lightningasic.com  my btc was taken , the product was not sent and the btc was not returned... by demanding escrow it makes it harder for them to steel and it makes time spent trying to steal less productive... i would not have sent the payment had i seen post calling for a warning.. be cautious they are bad news - i can probably kiss it good buy but they will have to change there name to steal again. thanks to all for demanding escrow
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: