Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 338 times)
diazen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

I have joined your Airdrop. Your project looks awesome. Good luck  Grin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ellawin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

nothing to lose if i joined, so count me in on your airdrop and good luck everyone. Already joined your telegram channel as well.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

THIS IS A SCAM - FAKE TEAM

READ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031971.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

I want to join your project, I will study your project well and have good luck with all of us, search and keep fighting we can do it, keep on encouraging the team and dev.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I want to join your project, I will study your project well and have good luck with all of us, search and keep fighting we can do it, keep on encouraging the team and dev.
Encouraging what? a fake team? read above, this is a scam - Keep promoting a scam and you will receive a negative trust.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Koilop is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/koilop   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: