Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH price drop great for ICO?  (Read 201 times)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

I wouldn't say that it is great for icos, since the price of the coin is down people are more relunctant about putting them in projects which means that the icos aren't getting as much money as normal and that can really affect the icos and how they are doing lately. Also the ico coins will have lower prices when they hit the exchanges

vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

I think the drop in ETH price will have a huge impact on the ICO. As we have seen, most airdrop and bounty programs are available through the ERC-20 platform. If ETH collapses, then 80% of ICO will collapse. But I believe ETH will overtake BTC and become the best coin
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Please its dependent as long as its built on ETH protocol. All you fee are charged in ETH. Eth price has really affected ICO people are scared if losing money. Build tour own protocol and gare way for USD then you will be independent of Eth

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

At present it is important to invest whether it is at ICO or we will save it because now we will get many benefits from the investment. we will determine it ourselves
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

From my casual obeserver eye I think the drop in the price of Etherum was accelerated by ICO projects selling their collected Ethereum to retain some cash for development. Some projects selling tokens at $ price have not benefited as you simply need more ETH to obtain the same number of tokens. I have seen one project recently peg its ETH rate at $294 to protect the investors so on the whole I think the drop has been a problem not a benefit.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

Well it think the down of eth is caused by many people start to stop investing in ICO and many ICO dump the ETH. I believe ETH down will give a bad impact to ICO cause they might not reach the softcap and also the number of money that they fund is likely reduce following the eth price that are drop so significantly.
But For ICO I Only Trust SciDex, The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

when the ETH price is very cheap, then here the more profitable is the investor, where investors can buy ETH at a price of 190 USD and get the same number of tokens when the ETH price is 800 USD
so developers must be able to choose the right timing to sell ETH from their ICO, or the worst risk is that their income will decrease
but I am sure, there will be good news from ETH, where the price of ETH will return to normal and can be survival with bitcoin again

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

I am running ICO https://tmoney.io we currently offer ETH owners to invest in our token TMONEY. Currently token price against dollar is super low (from 0.07 per token to 0.04 per token) Think it is great chance for those who have ETH to invest their money in our token, as our token will be independent of ETH price swings in long run.

Do you agree? Why people don`t invest their ETH?

Eth is not good option for invest, the price is low and market condition is really bad. Most people will avoid Eth in many activity and exchange their asset into currency because is more safe. Wait the market go up again and I believe it will take more time to buy back again. Eth is still good alternative income but replace it into ICO for tokens, please think again.

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

ETH drop should be optimal for any token which's price is locked to ETH, not USD.

However, who would invest in this market? Now, we live the 2008 crisis of ETH. It is not appealing for investors to invest right now.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

I am running ICO https://tmoney.io we currently offer ETH owners to invest in our token TMONEY. Currently token price against dollar is super low (from 0.07 per token to 0.04 per token) Think it is great chance for those who have ETH to invest their money in our token, as our token will be independent of ETH price swings in long run.

Do you agree? Why people don`t invest their ETH?
Perhaps the reason is they are afraid if the price dropping again, that is why they hesitate to invest their ETH.
Cause the current altcoin market is fluctuating.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

when the ETH price is very cheap, then here the more profitable is the investor, where investors can buy ETH at a price of 190 USD and get the same number of tokens when the ETH price is 800 USD
so developers must be able to choose the right timing to sell ETH from their ICO, or the worst risk is that their income will decrease
but I am sure, there will be good news from ETH, where the price of ETH will return to normal and can be survival with bitcoin again
It should not affect the value of the tokens because investing in ICO requires a deeper understanding that the value would only increase once the project
is developed. Along the way, there are updates such as partnerships and other accomplishment of the team, this would help increase the value in the long run.

Further, if the market will crash like ETH going down, it would certainly affect the value temporarily but it could recover of course as long as the crypto
will grow over time. We should already know this, the market is very volatile, bitcoin price drop then everything follow and it could be the opposite as well, what's more important is the success of the future because we are in the early stage now and we should aim for long term success.

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I dont agree with you, ETH has a great team, and it has much more chances to rise than nowadays ICOs.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

it is great opportunity to participate in ICO you like. Because the most ICOs are selling their tokens for Ethereum. if you take this chance you will make more profit in future.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

The ETH is one of the potential coin. As a result of some reason its cost are vary. I believe it's the best time to contribute on it. It will give colossal benefit in future.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Have wanted to get a similar topic on this though with a different content, eth value is is on the decline and such period is when we have a lot of unsuccessful projects, I think this is the period where only the genius and real ICO's could survive, any genuine ICO's that successfully sells this period will have a greater chance of doing well as eth gains in price. This is not the period for shitty projects just like we had late last year to early this year

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: