Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partners  (Read 272 times)
ibitman (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 04:29:53 PM by ibitman

Hello!

To make it as clear as possible why such a system is needed, what tasks it solves and what benefits the owners can bring, I will explain with the example of a real contract ([url = https: //etherscan.io/address/0x3123d497a99bdd78a3edfb5fd4fc63c14c563f61] link [/ url]). This contract is fully functional, but with heavily trimmed code. The contract is needed to raise funds for MVP on the introduction of blockchain in the business.

It is no secret that ICO organizers spend big money on Ethereum smart contracts. Hence the main objective of the project is to reduce the financial and time costs of the ICO organizers for smart contracts.

The project includes a specially organized system of contracts, which allows the organizers of the ICO to create for themselves a set of smart contracts necessary for carrying out an ICO for free or for little cost. It takes very little time and financial costs compared to ordering them from other developers. In return, a commission on the collected funds is paid (1%). This is an important plus and that is why such a system will be popular and bring considerable income.

For investors, there are also pluses. In the first place - the credibility of the code of the smart contract (of course it still needs to be earned). They will be able to control the process of working on the project (everything is included in the contract system, all actions of the ICO organizers are preserved) and, if necessary, return the money invested.

In addition, there are a huge number of unnecessary contracts in the blockchain network. Such a solution can help reduce this factor.

The team is not needed here, but we need to write all the contracts, do marketing, and also earn money to implement it all. Therefore, we need a partner in this business.

Work time 45 days, the need for finance - 180 ETH (5.4 BTC). Maximum 3 partners.

Have a nice day!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Simple bumping will not get you anywhere. You have to provide some insight into your project to attract interest. Without a community interest, you will be really hard pressed to find any real investor.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Simple bumping will not get you anywhere. You have to provide some insight into your project to attract interest. Without a community interest, you will be really hard pressed to find any real investor.
I agree with what legenster because the people of this forum believed in proof providing and enlightenment if you need their help on something. However, there some online site which I believed they can handle such things for you if your project is for real and the last time I check ICO bench does it.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

I agree with what legenster because the people of this forum believed in proof providing and enlightenment if you need their help on something. However, there some online site which I believed they can handle such things for you if your project is for real and the last time I check ICO bench does it.
It seems to me more or a joke than a scam, you need people's money and you ask them to skpe you, if you are serious with funding you are looking for, you should do what was suggested about, because no one will give out free money in a bear market like this, because there is little chance of getting ROI back

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

I think to be able to attract investors is not only enough to give a Skype account, at least it must provide information about the project that can attract investors. How investors will be interested if there is no detail about the project and the community behind it.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

Hello!

I am looking for an investor to start a project. If you know what options are in stock trading and what potential they can be used for beginners of ICO and projects wishing to release cryptocurrency, then we are on the way.

Contact me on Skype (in profile), discuss the details of cooperation.

Have a nice day!

i will not label you as a scam but you should provide more information about your project , team and most important your idea.. you won't get any investors through skype

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

It seems to me more or a joke than a scam, you need people's money and you ask them to skpe you, if you are serious with funding you are looking for, you should do what was suggested about, because no one will give out free money in a bear market like this, because there is little chance of getting ROI back
Yes of course. Not to mention the act scamming people out of their money by inviting them for Twitter, linkedln, telegram and Skype going on this days. Besides, only the newbies will believe in investment ROI with no tangible evidence. Have told you can do or try physical investors.

ibitman (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Thank you all for the comments. Very useful! Well, I will describe in more detail later. Thank.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

At the very least, a whitepaper (with what are the innovations that would make your platform standout / real world problem that your platform will solve), team and roadmap is needed to build a community that will support your project.
Good luck!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
ibitman (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Changed topic description.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: