Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Codevelopers for another USD and/or EUR Backed Cryptotoken?  (Read 121 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

with the winkelvoss twins and their gemini dollar there will be another, Tether Clone around, to that there is TRUEUSD and there is also a EURO Tether,

this makes me interested into that market as well as its 100% sure that those US dollar will never be backed 100% they just try to fractionally reserve back it, till the market trusts those token so much that they accept it.

so i am interested developing one or at least experimenting with it, someone else here interested joinging such a US dollar or EURO backed token venture?

PM me or telegram me

i have a team of 5-8 developers with me

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HubrisOne
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

This sound interesting and something we potentially would like to collaborate with you on,

A few thoughts:
1. How can you add the same legitimacy and authenticity that the Winklevoss brothers add to his new stable coin - I am not suggesting they are more legitimate than you are but you must understand that they have somewhat become the faces of crypto.

2. The execution and branding have to be correct - how can you ensure this happens?

Thanks

with the winkelvoss twins and their gemini dollar there will be another, Tether Clone around, to that there is TRUEUSD and there is also a EURO Tether,

this makes me interested into that market as well as its 100% sure that those US dollar will never be backed 100% they just try to fractionally reserve back it, till the market trusts those token so much that they accept it.

so i am interested developing one or at least experimenting with it, someone else here interested joinging such a US dollar or EURO backed token venture?

PM me or telegram me

i have a team of 5-8 developers with me

regards
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

This sound interesting and something we potentially would like to collaborate with you on,

A few thoughts:
1. How can you add the same legitimacy and authenticity that the Winklevoss brothers add to his new stable coin - I am not suggesting they are more legitimate than you are but you must understand that they have somewhat become the faces of crypto.

the Winklevoss brothers are legitimate and authentic and face of crypto? what kind of distorted worldview is that, is it accompanied with "thecrypto media is authentic and trustworthy"

they are just two twins seeking to privately enrich themselves, thats all,

your worldview is distortend and not true, the Winklevoss twins are just bribing the SEC or ripple for a license to then look for idiots or "money earning cattle" for their gemini brothers, why should anyone else not be allowed to do that as well who can? and i and my team can do that as well as was tether able to do without a license and without bribing the SEC which is a private organisation serving the "selfregulating north american banking cartel"

2. The execution and branding have to be correct - how can you ensure this happens?

Thanks

you just do that there is no point making it complicated its actually quite easy.

since i am developing with C-PRO since longer a blockchain institution, there is no difficulty adding a plattform based token as a backed token.

especially since the current quality of the products on the market Tether -> unbacked high tx fees inefficent omni blockchain

and gemini -> corruption and bribe on SEC through Winklevoss twins.

i dont understand why the market thinks because the winkelvoss brothers can bribe the SEC they are legitimate and "authentic"

bitcoin creators never bribed a bank or operated within their feudal & corrupt licensing system

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: