Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHIELD | NEW Deep Web | Privacy | Dedicated Wallets | ICO | BOUNTY  (Read 10558 times)
sega

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:29:43 PM

i want to ask,

where is link wallet shield coin
i can't see link wallet is first page one
i want to ask to? now 30.06.2016.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:14:19 PM

How will i know that I'm listed to your signature campaign?  Can you the link instruction for me to find out how?
thanks Cheesy
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:28:33 PM

hello looks interesting but there is many things i need know about this new coin in mning pools can i mine  with  Video Cards from Nvidia,? and how much this coin cost in BTC?

octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

dev gone
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

seems this coin is dead...could have been a better one!! ...hope the dev see's this and come back...
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:15:59 PM

seems this coin is dead...could have been a better one!! ...hope the dev see's this and come back...

No i don't think so.... He was online like 2 month ago... dead coin

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:23:39 PM

No i don't think so.... He was online like 2 month ago... dead coin

fortunately there is only 1 transaction and only 0.0025 btc went his pocket, that's why he run away cause no more was scammed by him. lol    Grin Wink Cheesy
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:28:37 PM

what were you guys specting from a "newbie" rank dev?
i would never put money into a coin like that.
niksdt101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:22:24 PM

good thing i never put my time to think and invest else it would have been a gonner....!!!
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:42:50 PM

This project continue develop or just die?
niksdt101

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:18:21 AM

This project continue develop or just die?

i guess since the @dev has not replied till now means it is a dead coin..sorry to say it you mate!!
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 11:52:21 PM

Yes I agree. We both saved time and money because look now the coin is already dead. Shield had no realy plan I can't even work out why the OP bothered I doubt he even made money so why waste his own time ? I will never understand these devs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DonMarco

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:38:10 AM

If this coin is dead why there is no mod to close this thread? What they are doing btw?

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Windows QT Update 1.3.1…and Subsequent Bug Fix 1.3.2
https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/windows-qt-update-and-subsequent-bug-fix-1f59ff1fd51d

We are excited to announce the latest update to the SHIELD Windows QT wallet (1.3.2) which includes usability features such as coin control, encrypted wallet recovery support, improved sync capabilities through additional embedded sync nodes, and minor cosmetic changes.

Implementing the coin control feature to the SHIELD QT wallet has always been a scheduled inclusion, however, the increasing interest in this particular functionality from members of the SHIELD community has pushed the development team to deliver it sooner rather than later.

What is Coin Control?

Coin control allows users to specify an individual wallet address (inputs) to be used when creating a new transaction. This feature allows for greater account management flexibility, allowing users to better control their financial privacy.

Bug Fix

The initial release of this QT update (1.3.1) encountered a bug that stopped the coin control feature from operating to the desired effect. Should you wish to utilize the coin control feature, it is strongly recommended you update to the latest release — version 1.3.2.

Although this bug was caught early after the release of 1.3.1 by a community member (and quickly remedied by the development team) we have re-evaluated our testing procedures to mitigate the likelihood of similar problems occurring in the future.

More Improvements

The improved wallet recovery support now allows for the attempted recovery of both unencrypted and encrypted wallet files. Additional embedded nodes in this update will make for a more seamless syncing experience of the QT wallet, and adjustments to the splash screen dimensions mean it will no longer dominate your desktop when initialized.

Future QT Updates

An update to the Mac OS QT wallet bringing the same functionality detailed here will follow in the coming weeks.

With the planned development of both masternodes and a proof of stake protocol next quarter, management of these functionalities from within the QT wallet will be included in a future release.

We believe that improving the user experience of the SHIELD wallets is essential to the SHIELD mission of gaining mass adoption, as such, we will continue to listen to community feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the wallet wherever possible.
olexx

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Windows QT Update 1.3.1…and Subsequent Bug Fix 1.3.2
https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/windows-qt-update-and-subsequent-bug-fix-1f59ff1fd51d

We are excited to announce the latest update to the SHIELD Windows QT wallet (1.3.2) which includes usability features such as coin control, encrypted wallet recovery support, improved sync capabilities through additional embedded sync nodes, and minor cosmetic changes.

Implementing the coin control feature to the SHIELD QT wallet has always been a scheduled inclusion, however, the increasing interest in this particular functionality from members of the SHIELD community has pushed the development team to deliver it sooner rather than later.

What is Coin Control?

Coin control allows users to specify an individual wallet address (inputs) to be used when creating a new transaction. This feature allows for greater account management flexibility, allowing users to better control their financial privacy.

Bug Fix

The initial release of this QT update (1.3.1) encountered a bug that stopped the coin control feature from operating to the desired effect. Should you wish to utilize the coin control feature, it is strongly recommended you update to the latest release — version 1.3.2.

Although this bug was caught early after the release of 1.3.1 by a community member (and quickly remedied by the development team) we have re-evaluated our testing procedures to mitigate the likelihood of similar problems occurring in the future.

More Improvements

The improved wallet recovery support now allows for the attempted recovery of both unencrypted and encrypted wallet files. Additional embedded nodes in this update will make for a more seamless syncing experience of the QT wallet, and adjustments to the splash screen dimensions mean it will no longer dominate your desktop when initialized.

Future QT Updates

An update to the Mac OS QT wallet bringing the same functionality detailed here will follow in the coming weeks.

With the planned development of both masternodes and a proof of stake protocol next quarter, management of these functionalities from within the QT wallet will be included in a future release.

We believe that improving the user experience of the SHIELD wallets is essential to the SHIELD mission of gaining mass adoption, as such, we will continue to listen to community feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the wallet wherever possible.

It's another coin, dude  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234453.0
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

We're days away from SHIELD v3!

SHIELD v3 brings:
• A brand new codebase based on Bitcoin v0.16.1!
• A new retargeting system!
• Testnet deployment!
• Masternodes! (public testing from block 800K)
• … and a 6th mining algo

https://twitter.com/SHIELDcurrency/status/1011603569680834562
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

SHIELD Progress Update [29/7/18]

The last few months have been very busy for the SHIELD development team.

Unfortunately, in early April this year, the network of cryptocurrency Verge suffered repeated attacks due to multiple fundamental vulnerabilities. As our codebase was based on theirs, we were vulnerable to the same attack. While we quickly created and deployed a patch to discourage exploiting this specific vulnerability, it became clear that we had to upgrade from the old Bitcoin 0.6.x codebase, to the latest Bitcoin Core 0.16.x, and completely fix those (and potentially other unknown) vulnerabilities.

This forced us to delay our planned roadmap objectives, but we are working hard behind the scenes to complete them as soon as possible.

As for masternodes, Sentinel is a component of recent Dash masternode code which automates governance functions and lays a foundation for their future framework — it doesn’t provide any additional functionality on its own. While this may be useful for their purposes, this is not required for SHIELD, and also makes for more complex masternode setup and maintenance. As such, we decided to go with a no-Sentinel approach, which is turning out to be more time-consuming to implement than expected.

Lastly, as we are focusing on pushing SHIELD out into the world of crypto, we think it’s important to aim for exchanges with higher liquidity, to both raise awareness and make SHIELD easier to obtain for everyone. We’ve started work on paperwork, consultations and legal procedures for establishing SHIELD as a company, which large exchanges often require.

We would like to thank you for your continued support during this busy time!
https://medium.com/@shieldxsh/shield-progress-update-29-7-18-db541175eb4

modestbevvyingfg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Interesting huh, good for successful projects and multiple users known. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

SHIELD Core has been updated to v3.0.4.2, a mandatory update patching the critical transaction vulnerability inherited from Bitcoin Core https://twitter.com/shieldxsh/status/1045974348224327680

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: