Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may reach $ 20,000 by the end of this year?  (Read 2401 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

2017 can be said to be the boom year of the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin has reached the highest price of 20k$. All of us have been looking forward to a cryptocurrenc's steady growth in 2018. But the market is constantly falling, many expect it to rise sharply by the end of 2018, But I do not trust, people can raise their personal opinions for me to refer to, thank you very much.

I’m very surprised to see how many are saying we may never see BTC 20k again.  Roll Eyes The total crypto market cap is so insanely small right now. If you believe in the tech and can see the value in it I don’t see how you can think we already hit the top. Maybe I am missing something?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Are you sure you did not make a mistake? If you remove one zero, then your forecast will be very correct.

In December 2018, the cost of bitcoin will be about $ 2,000 and growth will not be for long

2k? you are insane, If you actually believe this go take out a short position with 50x leverage and you will become insanely rich if your prediction actually comes true.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

I think only time can tell on what will be the price of the bitcoin at the end of year 2018, because we can't really predict the volume of the investors that invest into it. We cannot really say that it will exactly reach 20k USD at the end because we don't even know when it exactly the bitcoin will rise or fall. All we can do now is to wait and see what Wil happen next.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Odds are very, very low. Right now the market sentiment is bearish, there is no indiciation that there is going to be a breakout any time soon, and although the BTC dominance is gaining every day, BTC isn't increasing in value, it's just stagnating, whilst alts are going way down against BTC. Wait for corporate adoption, then we will see growth.
chezarjuli

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Think he can do it next year as haven't even changed the turn ! He needs a little more time.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Everyone has the right to predict the price of bitcoin but with a note they have rationale why they mention the prediction that the price of bitcoin will rise and otherwise. But what I always consider is that many people say that history will repeat itself and so will the crypto currency market decline but with some things going to happen in the future the price of crypto currency will rise again. The other side is that every bitcoin price movement is strongly influenced by several factors and the main factor that I know is regulation. Whereas in 2018 there were many regulations from several countries that refused to use crypto currency and this is why I think that the first reason 'history will repeat itself' will never be the same.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

this is difficult, but I believe that the miracle is in 2018 it's not over yet there are still 3 more months and something can still happen even though it's difficult but nothing is impossible the strength will come soon. I hope this will actually reach another 20k$

CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

It is nothing but just a prediction and there is no reliable source of this news but all hope about this kind of great news but practically i think it is not possible.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I really can't see bitcoin getting to anywhere near 20k this year. Maybe within a few years but it's even entirely possible we'll never see that figure again.

Everyone has the right to predict the price of bitcoin but with a note they have rationale why they mention the prediction that the price of bitcoin will rise and otherwise. But what I always consider is that many people say that history will repeat itself and so will the crypto currency market decline but with some things going to happen in the future the price of crypto currency will rise again. The other side is that every bitcoin price movement is strongly influenced by several factors and the main factor that I know is regulation. Whereas in 2018 there were many regulations from several countries that refused to use crypto currency and this is why I think that the first reason 'history will repeat itself' will never be the same.

You're right everyone has a right for prediction, but most aren't worth paying attention to. It's called speculation for a reason.
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

2015 January 1BTC=$$300
2016 January 1BTC=$434
2017 January 1BTC=$1,000

Facts don't care about opinions. The market is doing good, the problem is most of you just compare the price with last week or last months. Or keep hoping to see the Bitcoin value hitting $20,000 again. Zoom out if you really want to talk about the market

2014 1BTC=$800 and then crashed in 2015, 2015 January 1BTC=$$300. See where Bitcoin is today in 2018 $6300
So...

Right! And the market doesn't care about anyone's opinions at all, so I'm sure no one can ever tell you exactly what BTC price is going to be within ten minutes from now. Thus, it could be anything Cool
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

I like the optimistic view of yours but nothing is impossible. Bitcoin is doing great if you are updated by the facts and not with the gossips, forecast or opinions of others, the important thing is that we need to be calm and be more attentive in learning more about the market. Even though it seems like the price is falling, we are confident enough that it will reach its peak again.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

I do believe in the bull run of bitcoin but to be honest do you think reaching a value of$20,000 US by the end of this year is something i doubt. The highest bitcoin can reach by the end of this year is around $1500 US.

Bubrang

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Many investment experts in the cryptocurrencies sector are optimistic that 2018 Bitcoin will rise dramatically. When is the date, don't know. And many also predict that a variety of people say that the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 is around $ 413 dollars. $ 20,000 Dollars, $ 25,000 Dollars, $ 11,000 Dollars and so on,
Although many predict the value of Bitcoin will continue to rise during 2018, but some are worried about cryptocurrency will someday experience bubbles that continue to fly high, but can erupt at any time. What is clear is that we see that the time will come.

gabriela123

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

By the end of this year? I don't think so.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

The price of bitcoin in September 2017 was not up-to 50% of what's it in September 2018. And by December 2017 the price increase tremendously which everybody was hoping  the price will stable in this year 2018 but some big guns keep crashing the price. Nevertheless,  the history might still repeat itself though not too certain to reach ATH of $20,000 but we could have an adjustment in the market price before the year 2018 runs out.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

whatever people's predictions, I still hope that by the end of this year I will get good news, hopefully the growth of BTC will accelerate even more than last year, although I am a bit pessimistic because until now BTC has not made a move which means even the price continues to fall, it makes me ask Do I still deserve to hope, hopefully there will be a miracle later this year so I can show the world that their bad predictions about BTc are not true and there is a beautiful answer to my waiting all this time
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

nothing is impossible in crypto I still believe bitcoin will return to $20,000 but maybe not this year. for this year, I think only $10,000 is good, the most important thing is that Altcoin can go up first

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

Yes, I hope like that, but the reality is that the current market situation is all red and includes bitcoin whose value is always decreasing and continues to decline.
I hope that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will rise because until now I hold it because I believe bitcoin will rise and rise from adversity.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

This thread should have been in the speculation sub-forum. Personally, I don't think that 20K will be reached within the next 3 months. I don't even think that Bitcoin will reach 10K before 2019. On the other hand, IMO another major correction can occur anytime now.
maicahlove

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

I think bitcoin will reach again its ATH by the end of the year 2018. Bitcoin already shown its potential last year which reached for almost $20000 so I believe that it will reach that price again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: