Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2900 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I think that experts can do this somehow but I doubt that this will be for 100%. I think that this will happen in the nearest future and the price will increase several times. I am sure that this will happen
No one can predict what it is going to happen in the market with a perfect accuracy, but those that are able to earn money out of this market can make predictions that are better than what any random person could do, this is why they obtain great profits out of the market but unfortunately it is not a skill that is easy to learn and it's the main reason of why most people lose their money when they trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I do not believe what some of the existing methods of the analysis can help to predict the price for the next month. In my opinion it is not possible to make it. We wait for growth of the price, but these are only hopes, but not forecasts.

mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Yes, of course you can. But with a very detailed analysis. And my opinion is not 100%. In general, I believe that cryptocurrency cannot be fully predicted. Whatever analysis was conducted.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

They can try, which is what they always do, but the volatility in this market makes it almost unpredictable, I have seen how many analysts crash into the wall trying to predict the next pump, but unfortunately we can only guess, if not, we would all be millionaires, that makes it such an attractive market for high-risk investors.

Bitcoin to the moon
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

I think 50:50. It is simple to predict the actions of cryptocurrency, though difficult but possible. For this to be a very good analysis. Try it anyway, I think. For this you need to have good knowledge and unconditionally.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

It is really hard mate. We can not know anything about future in crypto. Eversecond crypto have chance to pump or dump. With that huge news we can see very different prices in positive
way or also in negative way. So what can i say now. I think btc is really good prices for now. And i dont believe about 3k 4k prices . So if i have money i can buy btc from that prices.
But surely we can not know anything about future. everything is possible in crypto market and we love here because of that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

I am very skeptical regarding any possibility of btc price prediction not only for the next month, but even for the next day. And even if someone really has such ability to predict btc price, why would he share these predictions with anyone? He would rather silently buy and sell and become superrich. Different thing is price manipulation by big whales. They can in some way predict the price of btc, because they can directly influence it by their actions. But this is not a typical prediction by analysis Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is young enough to make serious statistics,but it has already been noticed that in the period from October to December, bitcoin is growing by an average of 70%.This is probably due to the growth of additional transactions, which for accounting and tax reasons should be completed before the end of the year.
I have been on the cryptocurrency market for more than 5 years.During this time,I reread a large number of news and research sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies,considered a huge number of forecasts. I can say with confidence that the forecasts are absolutely different and about 60-70% of them do not come true. I ask you to take this information into account when planning your transactions after considering the current forecasts.I expect bitcoin to grow from mid-October.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

I do not know what to say. Perhaps a detailed analysis and predict the future of Bitcoin. Although we understand that it is almost impossible to fully build the forecast of the cue ball. It's my opinion.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Analysis can work, however, it is not certain. We all know that anything can happen in crypto that most analysis from experts even fail to predict what will happen next in the crypto market. Analysis can be used as a basis, but you must not depend solely on it. Trust your judgement.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

And lot of persons answering the questions wrongly, yes it is possible that one can predict the price of btc next month, and lot of persons saying it is not possible but can predict the outcome of a football match, it is said to predict, predictions may be right or wrong but I believe it everyone in this forum all prediction different, at least one person should be able to get it. So it is possible
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

The truth is that no one can actually predict the price of bitcoin or any other altcoin, people only speculate based on some variables which might later be true or false. So for me I think what will increase the bitcoin price should be the ETF approval and that is yet to happen and no one knows when it will happen.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

No one would be able to do so. The market value of not only Bitcoin but most cryptos are way unpredicatable because of the market volatility which is in nature of cryptos. The market value of cryptos are falling in a sudden and assursnce of how long would it last ir really lacking. That is why patirnce should be a must for the investors before engaging to crypto.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

These market condition cannot be predicted the btc price for the following months. As you know and keep in mind that price are so volatile with it’s movement that are up and down. Hard to track the exact price it will heading but since price still low good to have and invest some btc. Your analysis can help you to decide but do not rely on it since fluctuation is present.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

no one can predict the btc price for a short period or a long one, if you decide to invest you have to know that there will always be risky, the price tends to increase during the last quarter of the year but nothing is for sure.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

reading graphs and predicting what will happen in the market in some time in the future is a difficult thing to do. many have been trying to do this and sure enough the results they get always does not match expectations. even the wrong predictions because up to now there are still restraining their coins because of the losers. Some may be right in predicting yet the majority is always wrong.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

No, now it is very difficult to predict the price even for this month, and even more so for November-December. All previous forecasts for this period were exaggerated. One thing is clear that there will most likely not be a big growth in the cryptocurrency market by the end of the year.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Usually there are such forecasts, but these signals are worth certain investments , there are groups that publish them , usually traders.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I don't think anyone able to make any accurate prediction about the cryptocurrency (btc included) that is because the market is so much fluctuated and feels like it doesn't bound to something.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

Yes, of course you can. But with a very detailed analysis. And my opinion is not 100%. In general, I believe that cryptocurrency cannot be fully predicted. Whatever analysis was conducted.
The good news is that you do not need to predict how the market is going to move all the time as long as you can predict the market about 60% of the time then you have the chance to obtain great profits, but this is only true if you are willing to follow your predictions since I see a lot of people that spend all their time predicting what the price of bitcoin is going to do and they never invest a single dollar in their predictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: