Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepecoin/MEME or Pepecash?  (Read 520 times)
Nomaloda (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Hello Guys!

Im thinking on investing in a Pepe cryptocurrcy, but i see there are 2 of them: Pepecoin and Pepecash.

Which one is better and why?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

Buy pepecoin and never look back. 10x soon

* PM for Japanese Translations *
PepeMoose

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:09:11 AM

Pepecoin for sure man its the one with some serious tech and active development behind it

Reasons to BUY and HODL  Cheesy

1)Masternodes a.k.a MasterToads  Tongue I have 2 nodes running right now and pull about 20 USD a day from them at current prices  Grin

2)Kekdaq.com, seriously cool Exchange for MEMEs and you can even create your own tokens see this guide
https://www.docdroid.net/EgC2rmd/pepecoin-burning-guide-kekdaqcom.pdf

3) Its on Bittrex listed as MEME no other memecoin like kekcoin or pepecash is listed on the best altcoin exchange like bittrex

4) Very cheap its been around 3000 satoshi for so long now and with the amount of work the devs are putting in its easy 10x its a sleeping giant  Lips sealed

Hope this helped you decide cheers!
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

Pepecoin for sure man its the one with some serious tech and active development behind it

Reasons to BUY and HODL  Cheesy

1)Masternodes a.k.a MasterToads  Tongue I have 2 nodes running right now and pull about 20 USD a day from them at current prices  Grin

2)Kekdaq.com, seriously cool Exchange for MEMEs and you can even create your own tokens see this guide
https://www.docdroid.net/EgC2rmd/pepecoin-burning-guide-kekdaqcom.pdf

3) Its on Bittrex listed as MEME no other memecoin like kekcoin or pepecash is listed on the best altcoin exchange like bittrex

4) Very cheap its been around 3000 satoshi for so long now and with the amount of work the devs are putting in its easy 10x its a sleeping giant  Lips sealed

Hope this helped you decide cheers!
I totally agree with you. I want to add more, pepecash has already made a lot of profit and you will not earn much money on it.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
woogod

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

There is only one true pepecoin,
And that is pepecoin.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
smutboy420

Activity: 341
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

pepecoin is the real deal and pepe cash is not run by a group of stable developers and sometimes pepe cash loses all support for weeks and months at a time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

These coins look funny but I do not think that they are waiting for a great future. I think it's coins for speculation on small stock exchanges. If you are a fan of this subject, you can buy these coins.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Hello Guys!

Im thinking on investing in a Pepe cryptocurrcy, but i see there are 2 of them: Pepecoin and Pepecash.

Which one is better and why?
don't ask that person, see if the project is good, you can judge for yourself, and don't be influenced by what people say, because if you lose you will blame the person
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Is this really a thing again? Thought it was over long ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: