Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195681 times)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:54:12 PM

The price of Ethereum is very dependent on the tokens created on its platform. When tokens begin to be sold massively, this has a strong impact on the cost of Ethereum.

I do not think that it influences a lot, and there are less and fewer projects now. And ICO, many do not collect so many ethers, and therefore sell less of them. So in the future, everything will be fine and he will grow, I have no doubt.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:01:19 AM

From the start of crypto we all know that this feild is a risky type of investment and we need to understand how crypto works, so then i believe that if we are an experience person about crypto there is no reason for us to get worried, because if we trust crypto we can always earn on it because trust is the factor that can make our patience last long.
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:11:59 AM

I have a same problem with you. I think ETH will decrease, wait ETH recovered and sell them
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:37:55 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin is almost impossible to collapse in this market. They are completin some issues before be updated to Ethereum 2.0. A steady development step of Ethereum and affirm the dominant position of ETH to Altcoins

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin is almost impossible to collapse in this market. They are completin some issues before be updated to Ethereum 2.0. A steady development step of Ethereum and affirm the dominant position of ETH to Altcoins
do not worry too much about the current situation, believe me Ethereum will rise again. if you are always worried, later you can get worse and not be able to carry out any activities that can produce, in the current conditions can still produce if we understand the strategy. Last year until now it's not a good day for Crypto, but believes Crypto will recover and increase the value of Altcoin and Bitcoin so the market turns green.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:37:38 PM

The collapse of the ethereum value price were related on the people that are cashing out from their airdrops and their bounty token reward. Because most project right now are in erc20 platform, so they can still go through the ethereum network.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:22:32 AM

I am not worried by the price of the market being collapsed. But I am worried if the project that I am in to it would turned out to be a scam project and just waste my time and even my money to invest on it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:35:21 AM

Of course, all are worried about the current situation, falling market prices, prolonged cryptocurrency crisis, many scam projects circulating and of course there are still others, and we don't know when all this will pass, the fluctuating crypto traits routinely occur in every year and we must be able to react wisely, remain confident and believe that it will not continue like this, slowly crypto will surely recover

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:49:54 AM

as investors to work on tasks with anchoring the following terms of entrance to gives with chance on completion as investors to collects with decision on closing and follows with decision on further to attains on table with the shifts on stages of modulation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:51:21 AM

Of course, all are worried about the current situation, falling market prices, prolonged cryptocurrency crisis, many scam projects circulating and of course there are still others, and we don't know when all this will pass, the fluctuating crypto traits routinely occur in every year and we must be able to react wisely, remain confident and believe that it will not continue like this, slowly crypto will surely recover
yes the current situation makes many people afraid to go further. hopefully this situation will change better and fraud will decrease. indeed the market has decreased is something that is commonly experienced in the market but has been too long on the market in this condition that makes people afraid. don't expect too much that there will be major improvements, just live their lives and hopefully over time the market will recover.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:00:48 AM

We all are worried. Actually there's no reason that can make you happy. Scam projects, falling of market everything is becoming a huge headache for all in crypto currency world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:45:46 AM

I believe that ethereum has its own ability to recover after a prolonged price decline that started last year. The setbacks of the second ranked cryptocurrency is always temporary and its aniticipated hardfork this february may boost its price up. This february hardfork that named constaninople will be followed by another development next year where ethereum will be upgraded to version 2.0. What I'm worrying now is the many scam and failed ICOs that are in the market today so we have to do research first before joining.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:02:53 AM

all of us are also very worried about all types of altcoins, because the days tend to decrease in value, but I always believe that altcoins will improve in value

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:20:13 AM

I believe that ethereum has its own ability to recover after a prolonged price decline that started last year. The setbacks of the second ranked cryptocurrency is always temporary and its aniticipated hardfork this february may boost its price up. This february hardfork that named constaninople will be followed by another development next year where ethereum will be upgraded to version 2.0. What I'm worrying now is the many scam and failed ICOs that are in the market today so we have to do research first before joining.
And so much has been done research. We are confident that we are gaining trade and liquidity. I expect the price of Ethereum this year above 200 dollars.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:06:02 AM

The world of crypto currency is not a quiet haven, there is almost always a storm raging and it is necessary to be ready for 100%, so as not to panic and make the right decisions. Ethereum is a strong project and it will survive this temporary collapse of the price

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:04:42 PM

Unfortunately due to the market conditions, everything is falling at the moment and we are still having a bearish trend on the market. Be strong and keep your funds safe, because as soon as market would recover its value, you will get great profit.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:12:46 PM

Despite the downtrend in the ethereum platform, I am still confident that the crypto will bounce back and recover. I'm especially awaiting the fork rescheduled on February. Excited to see what the fork will do in advancing the state of the eth blockchain. Hoping for good days ahead.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:31:04 PM

We all are worried. Actually there's no reason that can make you happy. Scam projects, falling of market everything is becoming a huge headache for all in crypto currency world.
Do not forget that the cryptocurrency is not quite easy money,but nevertheless, if desired, and in such a market you can earn.Personally,me cryptocurrencies made  happy.I earn cryptocurrency and spend it on my education.Isn't that happiness?Yes there are scammers-so do not fall for them,Yes, the market fell, but it's not forever!

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:50:30 PM

I see Crypto as a false believe that is meant to be true, you will see it in their lowest dip and before you know it, it pumps to ×4 or as the case may be So that be worried, crypto is still very much alive

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

There are so many reasons why we lose confidence in the crypto market. Scam ICO, Scam project, airdrop bounty scam ... everything can become a scam in this market and it happens a lot since 2018 and those scam projects have caused the market to collapse like now. I don't know how the market can grow strongly like like 2017 when there are too many scam projects like the present

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: