Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195681 times)
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

I think that everyone participating in the bounty campaign or investors will feel the same now, because the price of ETH falls.
Now all that can be done is to be patient and continue to follow the movements of the exchange market.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
Worries may lead to panic if you are not able to control your emotions. I don't know what exact state you are in right now, but if you are still sane I would suggest that you take a deep breath and assess the situation. Do not allow yourself to be consumed by your frustrations because these will surely lead you to panic. And when we panic, we tend to make stupid decisions. Decisions that we will regret in the future. The market condition may not be pretty at the moment, but it will surely recover anytime soon. So hold on tight coz things are gonna get better in the coming months.

daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
The main reason for collapse not ERC 20 bounty or Airdrop .. That is not correct .
Eth price deteriorate because of total infinite supply 100 M ++ - someday eth developer must set a limit or we will see new decline down to 10 $ again .

ETH inflation is high today. It's about 17% per year (18M/100M) but at the end of 2020 inflation rate will be 15%.
According to my calculation, the annual ETH inflation rate will be 2% in the 2063 year (if conditions will not be changed due to some new consensus).
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Ain't gonna be the best time for crypto and we saw long days of declining market since from the start of 2018. Of course, we all get worried if it will continue to fall and lost everything we have but we still need to be positive otherwise we've got catch by the whales around.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

A lot of  projects utilize the Ethereum blockchain for the creation of their platforms and this can mean both good or bad for the projects because it is good in the sense that more people will be buying the tokens, while bad because if it is scam project or a project that locks up tokens for a very long time more Ethereum is taken out of the market for tokens which will get dumped for pennies.

Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

I don't think ETH has lost its value. and I continue to believe that Ethereum is the most promising coin on the market

Marylinkoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

At present all the people who are struggling in the cryptocurrency world are feeling worried, because the market is unpredictable, prices on the market are up and down but there is no significant certainty. We can only hope that before the end of the year the market will rise again.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

Why are you worried relax and calm if didn't know about volatile risk f om cryptocurrency have a reason to wooried, but i advice to you stay calm and patience.

People should knows ethereum will reach the bottom price down value in the coinmarketcap, and hope after this huge dropping of their price bull run will follow for the biggest all time high for eth.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

There is a lot of correlation but if you store your coins safely and don't lose your private key you are ok! No need to worry.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Hold the key here and be patient because everything will be stable soon. This time is very stressful for someone who has a large cryptocurrency portfolio because everything decreases but we must know that things that happen are not within our control such as decreasing crypto values.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Do you think the traders and the ICO founders are the same with you?
The answer is no because they know already how the market flows therefore if you are worried now then use it to buy some and hold it until the market recovers.

I can assure you that you can gain good amount of profit if you have patience.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Why are you worried relax and calm if didn't know about volatile risk f om cryptocurrency have a reason to wooried, but i advice to you stay calm and patience.

People should knows ethereum will reach the bottom price down value in the coinmarketcap, and hope after this huge dropping of their price bull run will follow for the biggest all time high for eth.
Yes, that's right, don't worry about the current situation. in my opinion, in this very cheap ETH price, I recommend buying because the price is very low. so when the price falls, the main choice is to buy and still not worry. keep on doing routine as usual in following a Bounty campaign. maybe at the end of the year, the price of ETH will rise to the top again.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

No. It's not because of bounty program or airdrop because the drop of ethereum is depending to the what's on demand of people in crypto market. Everyday many people sell and buy so we can't say that because airdrop and bounty why ethereum drops.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Why are you worrying so much, have you invested millions or are you a developer or admin of ICO whales who purchase eth at a higher price should be the one worrying right now, I think it's better to calm down and wait for the development after the SEC decision and check out ethereum news for updates and what they are doing right now.

Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

I do not think that's the collapse of Eth, people know eth prices it was very high. At first it was as low as the bounty campaigns, waiting for some time to stabilize the bounty and the airdrop would return.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

The same thing will happen to what? to the crypto market as a whole?

There's interconnection for all of the crypto's which it affects the biggest markets like bitcoin and ETH. But looking further at the current market again there's an uplifting movement that we are experiencing now and this is said to be the time of recovery which would go continuously.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

Hello, this is the truth about crypto market mate. All time we can't expect bull runs. The best thing is the patient. More people are adding crypto for these days. you will have good market surely in future.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Common guys, we all should be happy, Eth = $212. Exciting news isn't it? the market all green today. I hope it continues to trend upwards. I'm bullish and want  to win these markets lol Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Your concern is that all of us are waiting for the price of coins in the market to recover, but we must remain patient so that the decisions we make are the right decisions, rest assured that crypto is a bright future, buy and hold ETH
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

worry is a natural thing, but now you don't have to worry anymore. everything will be fine, ethereum prices will rise soon, and crypto will recover. do not drag on worries. keep believing in ethereum, and believe that ethereum will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: